• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
New Luffy match-up
FuVecFeWAAA8yeZ

Well per our site rules, video game character profiles and animation character profiles are separate canon.
Could someone tell me the website of these TOH and Amphibia video games? Too bad Marcy does not have her own game.

It seems that game Luz has additional haxes and game Anne could fight against Wall level fairly.

Could someone tell me the website of these TOH and Amphibia video games? Too bad Marcy does not have her own game.

It seems that game Luz has additional haxes and game Anne could fight against Wall level fairly.
Amphibia: Locust Pocus

Witch's Apprentice ("the official The Owl House video game for PC and iOS")

Why are these games harder to find official information than expected?

No lmao, Annuz had a 9-14 vote so it’s still rather close all things considered.

almost nothing has potential to reach Green10 status again lol
And Two Luz voters (1 voted on the discord) are from the actual research team :^)

Disneynow app, considered shovelware probably. Not a lot of people knew of their existence.

They're on flashpoint if anyone cares. Tried playing a bit of both, jesus they really don't make browser based shovel ware like they used to.

Witch's Apprentice Luz is Wall level because of typical platform games. And this Luz has possessed several haxes though she never used them.
Locust Pocus Anne could have Wall level too because of fighting against wild creatures.
While these video games are more suitable for children, I don't think VS Battles Wiki has rules against them.

Maybe Witch's Apprentice Luz VS Locust Pocus Anne could happen in VS Battles Wiki.

More and more people are bullying Alucard and flattering Makima.

Witch's Apprentice Luz is Wall level because of typical platform games. And this Luz has possessed several haxes though she never used them.
Locust Pocus Anne could have Wall level too because of fighting against wild creatures.
While these video games are more suitable for children, I don't think VS Battles Wiki has rules against them.

Maybe Witch's Apprentice Luz VS Locust Pocus Anne could happen in VS Battles Wiki.
Maybe.

Well video game characters are their own canon. So yeah collect feats and compile them then.

Mario vs Mega Man before Sonic vs Mega Man is a surprise for me.

A dead Mega Man still.

(1. Do we have gentleman thief/lady thief Mario vs Mega Man battles? For Sonic vs Mega Man there is Rouge the Bat vs Marino.
2. Will we have more Mario vs Mega Man and Sonic vs Mega Man battles? These are fields untapped for ages)

Maybe.

Well video game characters are their own canon. So yeah collect feats and compile them then.
I have played Witch's Apprentice and Locust Pocus.

Feat in the former game (Luz) is all "well I can no-sell falling from the but not the pit" durability feat.

Feat in the latter game (Anne) is "destroying the wooden barrel with her tennis racket in few hit" AP feat and survives stomp from large bird durability feat.

From what I have observed, Witch's Apprentice Luz loses Locust Pocus Anne because the former loses her haxes (Luz has magical items but she never uses them in-game) but the latter retains her H2H capability.

Actually Disney has published such video games (even with MCU-based such as https://disneynow.com/games/marvels-captain-marvel-galactic-flight) and I think that we are too old to find these game interesting. Disney games developed by Capcom are really good.

Last edited:
Back