• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's see
Video games
Ragna-metahuman tier, potentially abstract eos
Sol-Herald Tier
Bayonetta-Herald tier
To be fair, Sol is only herald tier in special circuminates, otherwise he might be in metahuman level overtime (cap at planet and star level)
I can definitely see Reimu being either a "Doctor Strange" type, where she's a heavy hitter in her own right but way more powerful with her tools and God summons, or a "Constantine" type, where she herself is nothing special, but her powers and tools let her hang with some of the heaviest hitters in the Comics Duo.
Okay that's way too cool, "Japanese Dr. Strange" nickname for Reimu is rad as f***

Doesn't Sun Wukong already exist im DC/Marvel?
Technically right. However, Sun Wukong written by DC writers are different from Sun Wukong from Journey to the West.
Why G1 bloggers has established at Wordpress this time.
This is "G1 Death Battle Fan Blogs".
I think he would prob downscale from Darkseid. Darkseid clearly didn’t want to fight an army of monkey Kings, but sun wu Kong was still fatally wounded by the omega beams.
Maybe we can wait for more context.
Dayum that was close, looks like the clone shit saved Anne's asss
Maybe the same argument could be used to all calamity trio.

Does anyone ever actually read the calculations of a character's AP/Durability aside from mods who are to approve it? I like read into it so I could understand math better I still don't get it.

welp nevermind
Well I guess I don't have to cope an seethe today. I skimmed the stuff that matters, I personally disagree with Luz scaling to collector though them putting shipping as a disavantage for Anne is based (God I hate yuri shippers).

By the way, does these Disney games equipment canon to the main Anne and Luz profiles or should we make separated profiles?

Also, they uses the Frobos pushing the moon feat.

By the way, does these Disney games equipment canon to the main Anne and Luz profiles or should we make separated profiles?

Also, they uses the Frobos pushing the moon feat.
Well per our site rules, video game character profiles and animation character profiles are separate canon.

I find myself among the minority in actually finding minuses from Dance with the Devil (two points even) despite still acknowledging it as a banger.

Last edited:
Yup, G1 is from screwattack forums. Not sure why it was referred as "G1" to begin with. Gametrailers?

also the discord is like 60-70% in favor of Luz winning right now and even some of those who say Anne wins says the G1 blog doesn't explain Anne winning pretty well.

I'm sure if the ep is actually happens, there will be another blog released that addresses the disputes.

Yup, G1 is from screwattack forums. Not sure why it was referred as "G1" to begin with. Gametrailers?

also the discord is like 60-70% in favor of Luz winning right now and even some of those who say Anne wins says the G1 blog doesn't explain Anne winning pretty well.

I'm sure if the ep is actually happens, there will be another blog released that addresses the disputes.
Oh boy, here I go again.

vhbtup93avva1.jpg

So Annuz would be the next Green10 if it were to happened?

Are there even MUs where casuals are convinced on loser winning as well as being nigh unbeatable, while dismissing winner entirely? It then then a eceleb hype up loser, needs to have kill be disappointing and explain winner badly.

I guess maybe Bill vs Discord in some sick sense.

Are there even MUs where casuals are convinced on loser winning as well as being nigh unbeatable, while dismissing winner entirely? It then then a eceleb hype up loser, needs to have kill be disappointing and explain winner badly.

I guess maybe Bill vs Discord in some sick sense.
I say Dragon Ball matches but that's a low hanging fruit.

MLP and Sonic are on the loser that actually is really strong end.

Back