• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What is better Gojo vs Makima or Alucard vs Makima?
Personally prefer Alucard vs Makima.

1. I never could get interested in JJK (tried like 3 times but kept getting bored halfway into chapter 1)
2. I love the idea of how the two would just brutalize the hell out of each other and the damage just doesn't stick - also in a way, depending how you scale it, can feel close or a stomp without it being obvious (looking at it from an outside looking in)
3. Feels like a Makima W
4. I like the idea of 'two immortals in government fighting evils- but one generally has a good opinion on humanity, the other doesn't even care about humanity' behind it

That and I made a card of it - a shitty one because I didn't know CapCut and PhotoLayers were a thing at the time, but one nonetheless- so might as well make use of it
dfvdf51-c5b3bafa-fc1e-4ef4-94b0-a8d3d0ebd5ee.png

What's better for shaving? Electric or blade? I personally use blade.
I shave using an electric shaver, it's more reusable and I can change the shape of the shaving thing in order to shave hard to reach places or to shave more places at once. It's a really interesting piece of modern engineering, it does not even need shaving cream to function. Electric shavers are miraculous machines, a wonder of modern science. I can't recommend them enough.

Also, I am too much of a pussy to risk cutting myself. I feel electric shavers are safer for that.

Sonic had been on the kicking end for a while in DB, but Sonic fans in general have ramped up Sonic in VS.

If they can get game Sonic to be multiversal in DB, THEN they have won.
Well we're currently in the process of getting the base cast to 4-A, so I wonder if we can convince people of that too.

Nothing will ever beat game sonic characters getting upgraded to possibly 2A and immediately getting stomped by heros characters.
Oh... if you're going to change goalposts continuity, I'll be more than happy to bring up pre-SGW Archie characters.

Also last time I checked Heroes/Xeno characters still can't interact with concepts so it's an incon with game Sonic characters thanks to The End but go on I guess?

I mean she does resist her Makima's mind hax and has better scaling. She's also would probably resist some of Makima's other haxs.
Isn't PB literally sapient candy? I doubt Makima's mind hax would work regardless of the crown protecting PB but overall even with low-ends, most put AT high-tiers solidly into tier 6 with MHS+ speed so she stomps and blitzes the simp devil repeatedly until her lives run out (or considering how ridiculously intelligent PB is figures out an incap method).

Oh... if you're going to change goalposts continuity, I'll be more than happy to bring up pre-SGW Archie characters.

Also last time I checked Heroes/Xeno characters still can't interact with concepts so it's an incon with game Sonic characters thanks to The End but go on I guess?
How am I changing goal posts? I said nothing about Archie wtf is this projection. Bro what 💀 ☠️

Go off headass they get stomped by passives.

I finally finished Death Note! Great anime, definitely worth checking out. Can't believe I've been putting it off for so long. And now I can finally say that this is my most wanted match-up right now (besides Gil vs Big-E):

Light vs Columbo is one of the few perfect MUs I've seen. These two are so uniquely suited to go up against each other. Light is not only the villain protagonist of Death Note, but also the POV character for the majority of the anime. Columbo meanwhile is the heroic antagonist of his show; he only shows up after the half-hour setup of the killer-of-the-week committing the murder. Even then, the killer is still the POV character. In a Death Battle, Light Yagami can have as much screen time to monologue as he wants, and it wouldn't betray either characters' portrayal.

Their personalities are perfectly opposed too. Light Yagami has such a huge ego I'm surprised he can fit through doorways. Columbo meanwhile is as humble as they come, finding ways to even empathize with the killers he catches. Their banter would be excellent, with the young, inexperienced but intelligent Light trying to brush off the old, experienced and incredibly annoying Columbo, only to eventually realize he's a threat. The clip below sold me on this a long time ago:

Isn't PB literally sapient candy? I doubt Makima's mind hax would work regardless of the crown protecting PB but overall even with low-ends, most put AT high-tiers solidly into tier 6 with MHS+ speed so she stomps and blitzes the simp devil repeatedly until her lives run out (or considering how ridiculously intelligent PB is figures out an incap method).
I'd argue that Makima's mind hax could work on PB due to how Devil work being embodiment of concepts and all, so their haxs should effect on more of a "conceptual" level in a sense. Though Bonnie's crown would just null that shit regardless. She does still stat stomp and is likely immune to her other haxs (PB is not Japanese and stuff like the mold devil wouldn't work on her because she's a living hunk of gum). Also for other wincons she could away use transmutation and turn Makima into one of her mentally stunted citizens or just blow up japan.
Also Also PB has no place to talk about fostering simps, she did the same exact shit. Only difference is she got away with it.

Alright, forget about characters in death battle who could be friends, which death battle matchups have characters that would have the biggest beef?
I mean wouldn't they have to know each other first, to have any in the first place?

Off the top of my head there's Galactus (who maintains balance by consuming) Vs Unicorn (who sows chaos by consuming), essentially cosmic forces of nature that have fundamentally opposing objectives yet have similar means of executing them.
Also Also PB has no place to talk about fostering simps, she did the same exact shit. Only difference is she got away with it.
This is true and she even got a happy ending to boot. She's essentially the Game Theorists controlling Princess Peach which is pretty funny yet dark tbh.

FumaqtZWIAAE7xk

Junko vs Kratos (Touhou Project vs God of War)
A long time ago I described Junko to my brother and asked him to tell me about characters that are similar to her and he told me about Kratos (He is a big GOW fan, he spent hundreds of hours playing GOW Ragnarok and GOW 2018.) I don't know much about Kratos so I am basing the connections of this matchup on what he told me.

Similarities
TL;DR: Some gods killed their families so they gained more power and used it to kill those gods in an act of revenge.

• Their spouses and children are dead thanks to some gods (Hou Yi killed Junko's son and husband while Ares made Kratos kill his wife and daughter)
  • They were drastically weaker in the past but they obtained powers that could even kill gods in order to orchestrate their revenge against some gods (Kratos wanted to exterminate the gods of Olympus while Junko wanted to kill Chang'e, a goddess)
  • They fought civilizations in their quest for revenge (Kratos fought the gods of Olympus and Junko fought the Lunarian kingdom)
  • They're god killers (Kratos kills gods in every game he is in while Junko killed Hou Yi)
  • Both targeted innocent people in their quest for revenge (My brother says Kratos killed the valkyries and they didn't kill his family so it made no sense and he also killed other innocent people while Junko tried to kill Chang'e and the Lunarians, unless I am mistaken, all that Chang'e did was just marry a dude that killed Junko's family, nothing else so she is innocent)

Contrasts
Kratos succeeded in his quest for revenge against some gods and Junko failed.

@Kisaragi_Megumi You kinda inspired me to make a thumbnail of this matchup when weeks ago we talked about matchups for Junko. I finally made the thumbnail for this matchup.

High tiers from Anime/Manga/Manwha/Light Novels like Son Goku, Sailor Moon, Vampire Hunter D, Sakamaki Izayoi, Pegasus Seiya, Saitama, Dark Schneider, Simon the Digger, Madoka Kaname, Altair (Re:Creators), Rimuru Tempest, Sakura Kinomoto, Naofumi Iwatani, Tenchi Masaki, Toriko, Devilman, Haruka Kaminogi, Haruhi Suzumiya and Mori Jin should at the very least be consider Herald level, due of them having cosmic level feats/scaling/statements far beyond the planetary range, and they can be potentially higher (as someone like Simon, Tenchi, Haruka and Madoka could be argue that narrative wise they should be put at Skyfather level).

Mid tiers like Monkey D. Luffy, Yoh Asakura, Ryūko Matoi, Alucard (Hellsing), Lina Inverse (without Lord of Nightmares's power), Saber (her regular forms), Edward Elric (only via alchemy), Kenshiro, Cutie Honey, Lucy (Elfen Lied), Medaka Kurokami (only physically), Ichigo Kurosaki, Naruto Uzumaki, Natsu Dragneel, Asta, Arcueid Brunestud (her regular forms), Izuku Midoriya, Shō Fukamachi, Dio Brando, Yusuke Urameshi and Cyborg 009 should be instead Metahuman level which could be everything from be able to destroy Earth to be able to bust just a town.

Low tiers like Golgo 13, Lupin III, Rally Vincent, Lelouch vi Britannia (only physically, higher with his mecha), Revy, Ryo Saeba, Conan Edogawa, Jotaro Kujo (physically only, without counting his Stand), Accelerator (only physically, vectors can put him at much higher), Guts, John Doe and Motoko Kusanagi instead can be easily treated as Street level since lore wise they are more "grounded" characters similar to Batman and Captain America, even if feats wise they are physically stronger than Real Life humans.
how about movie/live action characters?

I finally finished Death Note! Great anime, definitely worth checking out. Can't believe I've been putting it off for so long. And now I can finally say that this is my most wanted match-up right now (besides Gil vs Big-E):

Light vs Columbo is one of the few perfect MUs I've seen. These two are so uniquely suited to go up against each other. Light is not only the villain protagonist of Death Note, but also the POV character for the majority of the anime. Columbo meanwhile is the heroic antagonist of his show; he only shows up after the half-hour setup of the killer-of-the-week committing the murder. Even then, the killer is still the POV character. In a Death Battle, Light Yagami can have as much screen time to monologue as he wants, and it wouldn't betray either characters' portrayal.

Their personalities are perfectly opposed too. Light Yagami has such a huge ego I'm surprised he can fit through doorways. Columbo meanwhile is as humble as they come, finding ways to even empathize with the killers he catches. Their banter would be excellent, with the young, inexperienced but intelligent Light trying to brush off the old, experienced and incredibly annoying Columbo, only to eventually realize he's a threat. The clip below sold me on this a long time ago:

Honestly as good as the MU is idk how could u make it work in a DB format as least make it satisfying for it given these Days

just realized Robbie can theoretically hijack the scarab similar to any other "vehicle" as he has done so with Celestials bodies and even Silver Surfer's board, which could make a super metal deathblow where he possesses the costume armour and burns Jaime alive inside of it
I’m pretty sure Jaime’s tech has pretty strong hijacking/hacking resistances. I recall Liam going over some of them in the DBC.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure Jaime’s tech has pretty strong hijacking/hacking resistances. I recall Liam going over some of them in the DBC.
I doubt they are Comparable considering it can affect cosmic beings that could easily be abstract (Celetials are Higher D, although I have to check if they are concepts or I just remember wrong)

Back