• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
High tiers from Anime/Manga/Manwha/Light Novels like Son Goku, Sailor Moon, Vampire Hunter D, Sakamaki Izayoi, Pegasus Seiya, Saitama, Dark Schneider, Simon the Digger, Madoka Kaname, Altair (Re:Creators), Rimuru Tempest, Sakura Kinomoto, Naofumi Iwatani, Tenchi Masaki, Toriko, Devilman, Haruka Kaminogi, Haruhi Suzumiya and Mori Jin should at the very least be consider Herald level, due of them having cosmic level feats/scaling/statements far beyond the planetary range, and they can be potentially higher (as someone like Simon, Tenchi, Haruka and Madoka could be argue that narrative wise they should be put at Skyfather level).

Mid tiers like Monkey D. Luffy, Yoh Asakura, Ryūko Matoi, Alucard (Hellsing), Lina Inverse (without Lord of Nightmares's power), Saber (her regular forms), Edward Elric (only via alchemy), Kenshiro, Cutie Honey, Lucy (Elfen Lied), Medaka Kurokami (only physically), Ichigo Kurosaki, Naruto Uzumaki, Natsu Dragneel, Asta, Arcueid Brunestud (her regular forms), Izuku Midoriya, Shō Fukamachi, Dio Brando, Yusuke Urameshi and Cyborg 009 should be instead Metahuman level which could be everything from be able to destroy Earth to be able to bust just a town.

Low tiers like Golgo 13, Lupin III, Rally Vincent, Lelouch vi Britannia (only physically, higher with his mecha), Revy, Ryo Saeba, Conan Edogawa, Jotaro Kujo (physically only, without counting his Stand), Accelerator (only physically, vectors can put him at much higher), Guts, John Doe and Motoko Kusanagi instead can be easily treated as Street level since lore wise they are more "grounded" characters similar to Batman and Captain America, even if feats wise they are physically stronger than Real Life humans.
Where would you put Shinji? Bobobo I think could also be a high tier

I feel that reality warpers would be put higher than heralds since usually reality warpers are kinda like the villains that the heroes have to face in groups and teams cuz they're too strong. Altair, Yukari Yakumo, Simon, Godoka would fit that tier.
I mean i don't think reality warper alone should be enough to put someone at Herald by default, unless their hax its powerful enough to affect on a cosmic scale.

Otherwise a lot of other Metahuman level begins i listed could be argue to be on Herald level too, even if they don't have feats/scaling beyond planetary.
I feel that Link and Mario would be put at lower levels since they're usually depicted as being above street tiers but not by a lot. Link would probably be narratively a street tier. I am not sure about Reimu, she is consistently like a street tier in her series but it's because she holds back a lot and avoids destroying stuff.
That kinda downplay Link too much, even if not Herald level i seriously don't think that he should only be Street level.

Like even without scaling from Majora or the Triforce the guy still fought characters who can make natural disasters with their magic.

Didn't Mario fought and scale from characters who can make entire galaxies?

If Reimu had consistently fought Herald level begins, then i don't see why she would be treated differently, like Thanos's tier is mostly thanks of him upscaling from the like of Thor and Silver Surfer.
Where would you put Shinji? Bobobo I think could also be a high tier
Shinji Ikari?

Deku-Metahuman level
Tanjiro-Street Level
Denji-Metahuman

Aizen/Madara-Metahuman,nearly scratching Herald tier but fall close

Yhwach-Metahuman,Nearing Herald thanks to the Soul King and the Almighty

Black Hat-Herald-Hell Lord tier narrative wise

Slender man-varies but at his best maybe skyfather-hell lord tier

A yeah there is also cartoon.

Low tiers/Street level: Dipper Pines, Samurai Jack, Kim Possible, Rick Sanchez (only physically, far higher with tech), Spear

Mid tiers/Metahuman level: Steven Quartz Universe, Danny Phantom, Rex Salazar (without Meta Nanite), Jenny Wakeman, Ladybug (without Miraculous Ladybug), Finn the Human, Luz Noceda (with Titan Form), Goliath, Lord Dominator, Ruby Rose, Anne Boonchuy (with Calamity Form), Po, Kid Cosmic, Aang

High tiers/Herald level: Blossom, Twilight Sparkle, K.O., Star Butterfly, Ben Tennyson (with strongest aliens like Alien X)

Last edited:
I mean, don't we already do this with alt pages?
Yeah but I want a page for Seihou Touhou characters smh
I mean i don't think reality warper alone should be enough to put someone at Herald by default, unless their hax its powerful enough to affect on a cosmic scale.

Otherwise a lot of other Metahuman level begins i listed could be argue to be on Herald level too, even if they don't have feats/scaling beyond planetary.

That kinda downplay Link too much, even if not Herald level i seriously don't think that he should only be Street level.

Like even without scaling from Majora or the Triforce the guy still fought characters who can make natural disasters with their magic.

Didn't Mario fought and scale from characters who can make entire galaxies?

If Reimu had consistently fought Herald level begins, then i don't see why she would be treated differently, like Thanos's tier is mostly thanks of him upscaling from the like of Thor and Silver Surfer.

Shinji Ikari?
Even if Mario fought characters that created galaxies he is consistently like a street tier in his lore.
Touhou tends to be very inconsistent with how they portray power levels. Reimu in lore is just an athletic human with superpowers, but she scales

I can definitely see Reimu being either a "Doctor Strange" type, where she's a heavy hitter in her own right but way more powerful with her tools and God summons, or a "Constantine" type, where she herself is nothing special, but her powers and tools let her hang with some of the heaviest hitters in the Comics Duo.

I can definitely see Reimu being either a "Doctor Strange" type, where she's a heavy hitter in her own right but way more powerful with her tools and God summons, or a "Constantine" type, where she herself is nothing special, but her powers and tools let her hang with some of the heaviest hitters in the Comics Duo.
I think Touhou characters fight enough gods and higher level entities consistently enough to be classified in the herald category, but I could get your perspective.

Ultraman-Most i assume would be in the Herald Tier range

Kamen Rider-Varies, most of the cast characters would be around street level, around Metahuman and the stronger ones would be herald tier and beyond

Pokemon-varies but Arceus would be abstract tier with the creation trio bein skyfather tier

Digimon- same as above but alot more heralds,skyfather and some abstracts

Last edited:
now for some toon force
Arale-Herald tier
Popeye-Herald
Spongebob-Varies hard here, generally he would be street level.
Bugs Bunny-Street level
I agree, I think that a lot of toon force users would get nerfed in other narratives since toon force tends to get beaten by the "rule of cool" in crossovers. Toon force's point is to make the audience laugh but in crossovers that changes to not humiliate other characters that are "cool" that's why some cartoons consider superheroes as cool and strong characters.
Susanoo bargain sale
Goku gets a Susanoo
Superman gets a Susanoo
And now ******* Iron Man gets a Susanoo too

Honestly if we go by how Nintendo generally treats Links power and use that as a basis for how Marvel would treat him, Link would absolutely be street level. He often beats his opponents by exploiting weaknesses with special items and on several occasions he's been threatened by stuff that really shouldn't scratch him from a power scaling perspective. OOT Link could fight and straight up kill Ganondorf (Who was empowered by the Triforce of Power) and immediately after killing him Nintendo put in a sequence where he was at genuine threat of being crushed and killed by Ganons collapsing castle. Like I could maybe see him being considered metahuman via items (Especially stuff like the various gloves and gauntlets that boost his strength but even then without extra material explaining the power of said gloves his actual feats with them aren't far beyond what people like Spider-Man have pulled off) but without 'em he'd definitely be considered a street tier by Marvel. FD Link specifically however I can see being metahuman level, arguably low level herald level (Not anywhere near people like Thor, but on the same level as people that can destroy normal planets or something).

I have a gut feeling that this has actual connections.
jl5c4ohzapva1.jpg

welp nevermind
Team Luz (9) – Cyber, Rex, Drhippotime, BluBlader, Z1, TheNukeBrother, greymerlion2, Js250476, KirbyKid

Team Anne (14) – Blue Igneous, The Monster King, JustADude, Nobrainer13, Radioactive Caffeine, Yulthedoof, Weniss, JobberGodot, DetectiveCarver, VampyreNVRmore, Advent_Chao, Mal, Soma, Dark Behemoth

Not a stomp in their eyes at all

BTW
Why G1 bloggers has established at Wordpress this time.

Back