• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...
Kratos vs Asura is likely advancing to the ext round.
But Homer Simpson vs Peter Griffin should really have a chance to come to Death Battle.

C'mon it is THE choice for a battle near the Father's Day (aside from Father (Fullmetal Alchemist) vs Father (Kids Next Door))

Up to this days, the worst DB episode of all time

NiaHaveToHear.png

Definitely the Big 3 of bad DB eps.

All of them are from season 3 which is funny.

Bowser vs Ganon.
Shadow vs Mewtwo.
Tracer vs Scout.
I know of the issues the first 2 have but remind me what was bad about Tracer vs Scout, have not seen that episode since it came out so I remember almost nothing about it

I do think that doing an unironic DB for BieberBlack now after Justin hit the gym would be the most horrifying DB of all time lmao

I know of the issues the first 2 have but remind me what was bad about Tracer vs Scout, have not seen that episode since it came out so I remember almost nothing about it
Scott ran basically once, kinda bad. Also they used the invincible soda weirdly.

Tbh dunno if its a top 10 worst contender.

Both are scheduled to be released on Monday/Wednesday, meaning there won't be early access for RT first and probably the youtube members too. Time to cancel your memberships folks.
Are the RT management team testing if the episode has the previews been aired for all the same time but the actual episode still airing 1 day in advance for RT First members and Death Battle Planet level champion members this time?

Are the RT management team testing if the episode has the previews been aired for all the same time but the actual episode still airing 1 day in advance for RT First members and Death Battle Planet level champion members this time?
Who knows, people are asking and getting no response from anybody yet. We just have to wait and see

I seen some people say the decline in views is because of episodes leaking early. Is this any true?
Episodes have always be leaked early since the episode has aired 1 or 2 days in advance for RT First members since RT has an ad free version for the First members.

But since Season 10 also gives 1 day early view for Death Battle Planet level champion members, this makes way more people easier to troll and spoil the episode since seemingly far more people joining the Planet level champion membership allegedly spoil things.

But I wonder if this is really a solid reasoning. Like...

Frieza VS Megatron (Dragon Ball VS Transformers) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,546,745 views Premiered Oct 10, 2023

How good is it compared to Thor vs Vegeta, let alone Omni-Man vs Homelander?

Last edited:
Episodes can always be leaked early since the episode is aired 1 or 2 days in advance for RT First members.

But since Season 10 also gives 1 day early view for Death Battle Planet level champion members, this makes way more people easier to troll and spoil the episode.

But I wonder if this is really a solid reasoning. Like...

Frieza VS Megatron (Dragon Ball VS Transformers) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,546,745 views Premiered Oct 10, 2023

How good is it compared to Thor vs Vegeta, let alone Omni-Man vs Homelander?
Ask Rilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back