• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bro is saying he's erased timelines, and here I am wondering which one I'm in
Is it the case the Invincible characters destroyed world (planets) and the Mortal Kombat characters destroyed timelines (space-time continua)?

Here we are: the remotely Halloween themed fan commissioned music works (by remote I mean those combatants involved are monsters, bats, vampires, skeletons, witches, werewolves, zombies, pirates, horror game characters, etc.)

One dragon ghost with void (and portal) creation against a youkai with border manipulation (by border I mean the concept of borders in a way wider sense)

Protagonist vs antagonist of horror games

Final boss with one dragon ghost as a "shadow version" of a creator god against a final boss with a monster destroyer of worlds as "shadow version" of a creator god

Last edited:
Whose preview is first tomorrow?

TUESDAY 10/17
1:00 AM SGT
Gojo is HIM
DEATH BATTLE FIGHT PREVIEWS

The definition of "born different". Everyone's favorite Jujutsu Kaisen sorcerer makes DEATH BATTLE his domain!

THURSDAY 10/19
1:00 AM SGT
Makima just wants a pet dog
DEATH BATTLE FIGHT PREVIEWS

Woof woof woof! Chainsaw Man's violent vixen strikes a deal with DEATH BATTLE!

I need Gojo to get a W badly, bro already got two massive Ls in the same week, another would be crazy 😭
Such is the "curse" of being a Shonen mentor. Still kinda poetic that Gojo gained so many simps while his opponent Makima was literally designed to attract simps.
Gojo getting a W also helps in "evening the gender gap", as (according to the Death Battle Wiki) Gojo vs Makima would be the 25th Male VS Female-themed episode, and in the past 24 episodes the female side won by 15 times.
It is tricky in here, let me try to explain:

Boba Fett VS Samus Aran (2010) - female W
Yoshi VS Riptor - male W
Justin Bieber VS Rebecca Black - draw
Starscream VS Rainbow Dash - female W
Gaara VS Toph - female W
Boba Fett VS Samus Aran (2015) - female W
Dante VS Bayonetta - male W
Meta VS Carolina - female W
Tracer VS Scout - female W
Zoro VS Erza - male W
Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie - draw
Lara Croft VS Nathan Drake - female W
Thor VS Wonder Woman - female W
Carnage VS Lucy - female W
Captain Marvel VS Shazam - male W
Dragonzord VS Mechagodzilla - female W (this is arguable since Mechagodzilla is by himself a male and only the pilot Akane Yashiro is a female so it would either be a team battle or a male vs male battle)
Mob VS Tatsumaki - female W
Gray VS Esdeath - female W
Beerus VS Sailor Galaxia - male W
The Seven Battle Royale - male W
Red VS Blue - female W - (technically Blue Team has males and females in it but somehow Death Battle Wiki counts this a female W - and it should be a team battle rather than a male vs female battle)
Shadow VS Ryuko - male W
Steven Universe VS Star Butterfly - female W
Killua VS Misaka - female W
Gojo VS Makima - ?

15 female W vs 7 male W - a very systematic discrimination against male characters

Last edited:
Basically, shes got decent haxes and versitility. Ironically, I have no clue how Gojo works because everyone makes JJK sound like I need a mathmatician's degree and I never could get into the series despite trying at least 5 times. Best I heard is Gojo putting her in a state of immobility by overloading her mind (which ironically, is how the Doll Devil was defeated... and Makima shrugged it off since the Fiend who used this ability can make this occur passively... and said Fiend was already terrified of her) - so no clue if true or not
I'm not sure if it works the same way but Gojo's domain expansion basically fries the mind, by essentially uploading the knowledge of the entire universe, and if active for long enough just straight up kills them/lobotomizes them. It should also follow the same rules as other domain expansions which basically means every attack while inside is a guaranteed hit and their abilities instantly affect you and override other powers, meaning likely once active he basically is able to infinitely "kill" her, fry her brain, explode her, atomize her, destroy her soul etc, it'd also mean. Her main wincon would basically be killing him before he activates it, which from what I just read feels like she totally has the capability of. I guess it'd just depend on who get's off their winning move first.

Words from Ultraguy

So I'm going to be trying something new. I've created a patreon where I'll make character and matchup blogs based on what people vote on. Feel free to join if you'd like.

patreon.com/Ultraguy9000

Official Patron
US$2 / month
Members of this tier get to vote for monthly character blogs.

All-access Patron
US$3 / month
Members of this tier can vote on an annual matchup blog every 3 months.
Patron-only Q&As

??? Patron
US$21.6 / month
???

Last edited:
Probably the comic book vs MU I'd be most interested in seeing as of now would be Captain Atom vs The Sentry. Those two have pretty strong thematic connections and have wide versatile powers, allowing for a lot of animation potential.

94IJ49k.jpeg

Well meaning heroes who are often portrayed as one of the strongest beings on Earth, and have the potential to be greater, but their mental instability and fear of letting their inner darkness take over cause them to be at odds with their comrades, and often cause conflict with themselves. Both are even often portrayed to be like unstable wild cards, Captain Atom having a habit of exploding and Sentry sometimes letting the Void loose. Both have even (unintentionally) turned into powerful villains at some point and gave in into their deepest fears. Both also showcase the power to even warp reality and defeat many mainstream heroes, like Superman and Hulk respectively, at their strongest.

The main problem is that it might not do very well, views wise.

Last edited:
Another cracked up MU idea that I think could actually work thematically and do well in views is The Batman Who Laughs vs Dreadpool, though I can't say I want it as I'm not a fan of either character.

Both are good turned evil versions of popular heroes, who after going insane, kill everyone in their respective universes through weapons and preparation, have a tendency to be edgy and even break the 4th wall, and go on a multiversal rampage, eventually clashing with their main selves.

This one can be fitting as a Halloween match up ngl.

Last edited:
If we predict for next year, Swamp Thing vs Man Thing feels like the most unique MvsD fight left when compared to how much new things they bring.

And after this season's returnee, Im feeling Ultron vs Brainiac is possibility now. Its "cool" enough MU that I can see them do.

They have done 1 Bats vs Spidey villain MU but it was kinda baaad so I feel like that one could use a modern flair. Although otherwise Bats vs Spidey has kinda been milked out normally.

I'm not sure if it works the same way but Gojo's domain expansion basically fries the mind, by essentially uploading the knowledge of the entire universe, and if active for long enough just straight up kills them/lobotomizes them. It should also follow the same rules as other domain expansions which basically means every attack while inside is a guaranteed hit and their abilities instantly affect you and override other powers, meaning likely once active he basically is able to infinitely "kill" her, fry her brain, explode her, atomize her, destroy her soul etc, it'd also mean. Her main wincon would basically be killing him before he activates it, which from what I just read feels like she totally has the capability of. I guess it'd just depend on who get's off their winning move first.
Gojo can activate his DE hella fast, so in sure he'll have no problem with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back