• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ichigo_story_mode_gauntlet_by_grimreaperguy95_dfuyxc2-pre.jpg
I have a feeling this chart creator does not read the Fire Force back scaling.
Anyway just drag Maka Albarn all the way to level 5 and Luke Skywalker and anyone below in raw power shift down one level and is fine.

Just overdue

If any of y'all watch Owl House and/or Amphibia, throw out some stuff you think might be important to mention or consider for Luzanne. Just trying to see if anything notable is being potentially missed.
Let's see
Luz has better long range options in base while Anne has better short range options.
Anne has been trained in Muy Tai and in swordplay.
Anne gets to at least planetary with her catching the moon with Sasha in her complete calamity state while Luz scales to that one star feat Speedy calced to around multi-continental.
Luz canonically is on the spectrum while Anne is just dumb.
For speed Anne probably has better movement speed through scaling to Sasha keeping pace with missles while Luz has generally better travel speed with her broom. In their super modes both can probably scale to relativistic.

Ben Tennyson vs Hal Jordan
An episode hated by many it is.
A bad episode I don't think so.

Have a feeling Kingdom Hearts will become a meat grinder of fiction more hated than DC.

Remilia Scarlet vs Rachel Alucard rat 2 go

What about an episode where Homelander actually wins?
Brandon Breyer is actually a choice.

Pretty much.
So how likely will Homura Akemi be a returning combatant like... One fight with Kurumi Tokisaki cannot quite make her bust out all her guns.

This is a ballot banter live - just far away from Shark Tank or Dragon's Den.

That said is that recorded and would that be released on YouTube?
If we go by our site standards, Homelander wins against Tighten from Megamind.

Ben vs Hal managed to become the most dislike ratiod DB, over god damn Goku vs Superman. Even after they did a 1h+ long QA on it, they didnt convince people.

Honestly? That just sounds like a bad episode. If you are that bad at explaining the verdict, you can say the episode is bad.
To be fair, you know there's people out there that don't care about hearing what they have to say. Some folk don't want to change their opinion.

And some are just kinda dumb.

Any anime series that you guys are shocked haven't made it onto Death Battle yet?
Major ones:

*Puella Magi
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
*JJK
*Ultraman

Somewhat Niche but still well known ones:
*Devilman
*Trigun
*Neon Genesis Evangelion
*Pretty much any big isekai (SAO, Overlord, Shield Hero, etc).

Overall I do agree Fate followed closely by HxH and then Saint Seiya are the biggest anime verses that have yet to appear on DB.

Also I could've mentioned NNT/7DS but you know, it did fall from "grace".

EDiT: We're are also LONG overdue another giant mech and/or Kaiju DB, it's been over 3yrs since we've had one (Mecha Godzilla Vs Dragonzord).

Last edited:
I've made sprite art for Kira Yoshikage vs Patrick Bateman and I'm pretty happy with how it came out.
If you're confused why Patrick here is transparent, then it's because I used the Lunar Park version of Pat for this fight, since that's pretty much the only way this MU could work lol, since he gets some actually cool hax and has a fighting chance, unlike with normal Pat vs Kira.
2drs0c114ava1.png

I've made sprite art for Kira Yoshikage vs Patrick Bateman and I'm pretty happy with how it came out.
If you're confused why Patrick here is transparent, then it's because I used the Lunar Park version of Pat for this fight, since that's pretty much the only way this MU could work lol, since he gets some actually cool hax and has a fighting chance, unlike with normal Pat vs Kira.
2drs0c114ava1.png
Battle of the copypastas

Not to claim myself as a Green Lantern expert, but that always felt like a super out-of-character way for Hal to win, even putting aside the logistics of if it would even work or not.
Same. That DB wouldn't have been as controversial if they didn't go that route with the animation. Or didn't sound as phenomenally biased with their explanations. Even if I like the Lanterns so much more than Ben 10, that was embarrassing.

He got upgraded to Low 1-C

Low 1-C bargain sale going on right now.
When people realize their series meets the standards, can you blame 'em? Mapping out a cosmology thoroughly tends to lead to discoveries.

3 of my favorite verses have the potential of being 5D or more, but the tough part in general is compiling evidence and presenting it in a way to make it make sense to people who aren't invested in the series.

When people realize their series meets the standards, can you blame 'em? Mapping out a cosmology thoroughly tends to lead to discoveries.

3 of my favorite verses have the potential of being 5D or more, but the tough part in general is compiling evidence and presenting it in a way to make it make sense to people who aren't invested in the series.
I am being hypocritical as I quite literally got LOTR to Low 1-C. But there has been a recent boom in Low 1-C profiles.

Anyone getting a calculator and the menu to check how much this thing costed
($(300 + 50 extra minute + 80? all out? TN + 150 Therewolf Media + 250 two guest? vocalists) = $830, not including bank charges and loss in foreign currency exchange and sales tax and levies)

Great effort.

Well I cannot quite criticise given I have commissioned several works, one to be delivered with a duet even.

Mandatory fianncial advice: Spend responsibly.

Last edited:
Damn, most vs shows say he is uni. I didn't know he was 5D.
*Actually 6D lol!

Also I don't know what Vs shows you've been watching but most Vs peeps put AX at 2-A as the mid-end (Even Ink Tank last time I checked) with 3-A/L2-C being the low-ends and L1-C to H1-C being the high-ends. There's also arguments for 1-B AX based on 26D aliens iirc but that's just empty speculation at best and tier 5 AX is just blatant downplay thanks to the awful reboot.

Honestly it's pretty enjoyable seeing so much discourse is the Vs community based on a quintessential CN show.

Back