• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UI Shaggy Rogers vs UE Matt Mii is real OMFG

It sounds good but I expected it to sound more cosmic

It's not gonna be Nova, I an very sure about it. Feel free to laugh about me in the future if I am wrong
How many Adolf Hitler character profiles are on VSBW and should they remain on VSBW?
That's a weird question to ask. I wonder why you asked it? But from my research I found there are 3 Hitler profiles in this wiki. Outerversal God Hitler, anime girl Hitler and 90s villain Hitler. I don't see why they should be deleted.

Uh oh

FuK66o3XsAEH9Qv

LAiDtDe.png

All this Hitler talk makes me wonder why this wiki doesn't have a profile for that Mecha Hitler from Wolfenstein. I am pretty sure that is the most popular fictional Hitler. I remember seeing him as a kid in top 10 videos and being scared.
Why anime girl Hitler of a manga no one reads has a profile but not the most popular fictional Hitler? Weird innit
This is Cool as **** but why the hell Superman has a kaiju form? Does it have an in universe explanation or did he pull it out of his ass?
Meh, Goku's is bigger.

heh.
The size doesn't matter, what matters is the technique and how it's used. Superman has better technique so his kaiju projection is better.

This thread every 15 seconds

Omg that's Kanye's new concert :surprised_emoji: :surprised_emoji: :surprised_emoji: :crying_emoji: :surprised_emoji:

Supes may got better technique, but he ain't go the instincts Goku does. He knows what to do to maximise the experience.

Of pain that is.
My awful, awful, awful, bad, unfunny joke flew over your head Yeah, Supes has better technique but I think Goku applies it better. I'd say in a 1v1 without powers fight, Goku would win.

I can see everything (Sombra commissioned)

Did you see that? (Sombra paired against Kasumi)

Episode 200 WILL be Ramen vs Spaghetti, Ben confirmed it himself.
Sure no lasagne is involved?
(Okay seemingly Ramen vs Spaghetti was specifically mentioned there - at least from the chats)

That said, any characters notably loves spaghetti and / or ramen you can immediately recall?

We know Goku and Naruto and quite a bunch of anime protagonists are shown eating ramen on screen.

Oh my... So beautiful...

339 MU were written on the ballot
Oh so there are 339 matchups and before the thread was hidden I manually spotted 335.
Likely I glossed over 4 or they are added after my scrutiny.

Oh how many did they talked over among all the matchups?

Last edited:
Nothing flies over my head, my reflexes are too good.

I still have no idea sorry.
Hint: bad Sex joke
And on Adolf's birthday ironically.
There's no way that **** was born in weed day
Screenshot_20230420-201211.jpg

Oh, wow
Episode 200 WILL be Ramen vs Spaghetti, Ben confirmed it himself.
How does ramen tastes like? I never tasted one. I only eat white rice and red beans.
Imagine if death battle added Umineko characters to it

like this one

E7242-A28-F743-41-DA-BBED-3-FA0846-E5967.jpg
Ahh Umineko, that series I only see people talk about in powerscaling. I wonder if it's good? I should read it one day. A friend read it, dropped it and said it was boring garbage that is only good for powerscaling. I wonder if he was spitting facts or not? Anyway, I am interested in Umineko coming to Death Battle. Will they live up to the powerscaling hype?

Ahh Umineko, that series I only see people talk about in powerscaling. I wonder if it's good? I should read it one day. A friend read it, dropped it and said it was boring garbage that is only good for powerscaling. I wonder if he was spitting facts or not? Anyway, I am interested in Umineko coming to Death Battle. Will they live up to the powerscaling hype?
Btw that image is actually an emoji of bernkastel, a character from the series. It’s used whenever you see something you feel is cringe.

Btw that image is actually an emoji of bernkastel, a character from the series. It’s used whenever you see something you feel is cringe.
I know who Bernkastel is. Honestly I am interested in reading Umineko just for her, since I was told she is a cat girl and I love cat girls.

Cat girls are the best type of kemonomimi!...
...After dog girls, dragon girls, fox girls, wolf girls, giraffe girls, horse girls, cow girls, tiger girls, lioness girls and lizard girls.

Back