• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The funniest thing about that I remember when so many people on the internet were simping for Makima, with art, posts, and such.
Makima without the fanart:

TylerJohnsonFaceOfUnemployment.jpeg

yeah that ones on the DB team, what the **** is a magical index
Someone said about Fate comparison to Magical Index in term of popularity, i forgor to say this but the reason why KillSaka is underperformed is because To Aru series popularity was so died in down, even in the east as well, the season 3 and so on didn't help at all
So yeah, if the said popular japanese series has lost it's popularity on it's own country, then it will worsened in the west
Doesn't mention HxH is always on hiatus, even with their loyal cult, it's not going anywhere
Combined that with those and you'll get the least performing episode of DB

Fate in other hand are one of the biggest franchise in Japan, enough said
In the west however, it's kinda okayish, peoples knew it well but in not large margin, tho they are know it series for the HENTA#Necksnapped
It's the same happened to Touhou, Ultraman, and Kamen Rider, humongous series in east but okayish popularity in the west
So yeah, a MU for them with the most popular characters will do the trick for them, Artoria vs Luke is the prime example

What the **** does this meme/image mean, and what’s its name?
It's 'The Face of Unemployment' meme.

It's usually used when you're trying to slander something or someone.

Let's use the Akame Ga Kill anime for an example.

A lot of people (me included) say that Akame Ga Kill without Esdeath wouldn't have been nearly as interesting. Let me show you how the meme would look:

Akame Ga Kill if it didn't have Esdeath:

Using the meme in this context basically means that without this one thing, this show, character, or person wouldn't be shit. An unemployed nobody.

It's 'The Face of Unemployment' meme.

It's usually used when you're trying to slander something or someone.

Let's use the Akame Ga Kill anime for an example.

A lot of people (me included) say that Akame Ga Kill without Esdeath wouldn't have been nearly as interesting. Let me show you how the meme would look:

Akame Ga Kill if it didn't have Esdeath:

Using the meme in this context basically means that without this one thing, this show, character, or person wouldn't be shit. An unemployed nobody.
Thanks, this meme seems right up my ally then.

yeah that ones on the DB team, what the **** is a magical index
image.png

image.png

Literally a series thats been ongoing since the 2000s?

Maybe its since I've been a weeb since the 2000s, but I swear, people need to expand their taste every now and then rather than act like anything thats not 5 years old or constantly on Twitter is something nobody's heard of

image.png

image.png

Literally a series thats been ongoing since the 2000s?

Maybe its since I've been a weeb since the 2000s, but I swear, people need to expand their taste every now and then rather than act like anything thats not 5 years old or constantly on Twitter is something nobody's heard of
I say to really makes sense of it it just hasn't been really relevant in popularity in years and peak of popularity western wise with normies was like late 00s and early 10s

That and modern audience move on to the new current thing

Back