• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO biggest issue with the fight was that Megatron was kinda just getting bullied the whole time, he didn't land many hits in and most of the ones that were just got shrugged off. Felt too Frieza dominant
I think it was balanced out by Megatron's insults.

Frieza came off as whiny and frustrated most of the fight. While Megatron was laughing and giving absolute kick ass monologues. To the point where what he said visibly unnerved and upset Frieza

So Frieza did better physically, but was getting cooked mentally. Megatron roasted him.

Cole MidGrath vs Alex Flopper (Infamous VS Prototype) | DEATH BATTLE!
272,169 views Premiered 6 hours ago

Here we go~

rM9MQhJ_d.webp

Frieza VS Megatron (Dragon Ball VS Transformers) | DEATH BATTLE!
474,381 views Premiered 6 hours ago
(474,381 views in 6.5 hours...)

Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony) | DEATH BATTLE!
405,663 views Premiered 7 hours ago
01:00 to 08:45 SGT 11 September 2023
409,788 views Premiered 8 hours ago
01:00 to 09:03 SGT 11 September 2023

Oh it surpassed MMvsSS in the same time frame. If it reached 1 million clicks in 24 hours it would be catching up with Vader vs Obito and even Season 9 performance.
Comparable to - better than Bill Cipher vs Discord by some tens of thousands of views.

Last edited:
IMO biggest issue with the fight was that Megatron was kinda just getting bullied the whole time, he didn't land many hits in and most of the ones that were just got shrugged off. Felt too Frieza dominant
eh...up until Frieza turned gold I'd say he was hanging in there just fine and baited Frieza's hubris multiple times, countered the supernova move destroying Frieza's armada and forcing him back.

Eh I wouldn't say he got bullied really

He was mostly on par with final frieza neither delivered any significant damaged on each other until the later went golden and even then Freiza had to pull the planet to win the beam clash that Megatron was pushing back and got jebaited into going into his black form and nearly got killed by anti matter

Going by Billcord (Bill getting Infinite speed for perceiving infinite futures) technically that scanning feat should be applicable to speed by DB standards?

But this site would only apply it Perception Speed.
I think it should be applied as Perception Speed at best. It is special ability, I suppose.
DEATH BATTLE! Team: Then we will stop releasing episodes for FIRST and champions.
Hasbro characters, such as Discord and Megatron, are likely to get not-so-good verdict against them.

As Megatron has so many sources to work with and the result of Freeza VS Megatron heavily depends on the source used for Megatron.
Bro if Gojo loses, I need him to die like he did in the manga, just so it would be insanely funny that it lines with the ending of Megs Vs Frieza. That's ould be the funniest shit ever 🗿
Freeza and Gojo can share their body.

rM9MQhJ_d.webp

Comparable to - better than Bill Cipher vs Discord by some tens of thousands of views.
Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony) | DEATH BATTLE!
405,663 views Premiered 7 hours ago
01:00 to 08:45 SGT 11 September 2023
409,788 views Premiered 8 hours ago
01:00 to 09:03 SGT 11 September 2023

Cole MidGrath vs Alex Flopper (Infamous VS Prototype) | DEATH BATTLE!
272,169 views Premiered 6 hours ago

We shall see how many subscriptions were going off in return to get the extra ##,### clicks in 6.5 hours. To see if removing the rights of Champions and First members are worth the try.

Satoru Gojo vs Makima is not just about Satoru Gojo vs Makima

It will be Killua Zoldyck vs Mikoto Misaka VS Satoru Gojo vs Makima.
An "overdue turned stale" matchup vs a "reaped when it is ripe" matchup.
A matchup with stompy power difference vs a debatable MU. (at least considered by some people)
A matchup where the female wins vs a matchup where the male possibly wins

Rooster Teeth will need to have a deep look into this.

Friezatron: 8.5/10

There is now a three way tie for #1 this season with Chosenborn, Cole, and Friezatron

First off, fight was fantastic, less jank than Colex and Chosenborn but didn't have as strong a finish. Ironically I think that the track, while great, isn't as catchy as either Colex or Chosenborn.

That being said, it still perfectly fight this cosmic battle in space between two alien dictators from the 80's and 90's.

I can sympathize with the criticism that Fireza dominated the fight, but what makes the general fight so good was the special effects and sheer scale of it all. Coolest setting and color palette.

DA did great as usual, and I hope to see him continue to improve using Blender. Fight dynamic was just as good as Colex, there was actual beef with these characters and a whole sub plot with Cybertron and its fate.

I do feel like that once Frieza went golden, the fight became one sided until the end, but Megatron's fire ass speech made up for it. I do feel Frieza's last few remarks could have been slightly better.

It should've been something more creative like 'I'll torture you until your screams reach the stars!' or something along those lines.

Overall, while not as strong back and forth, it's setting, special effects, and set pieces make up for it. Golden Frieza transformation was one of the better Death Battle transformations.

Megatron launching himself in tank form goes unfathomably hard.

Frieza's black transformation should've had more.... I dunno, presence.

Research wise, I do agree with Frieza winning, however they didn't give exacts on the loser's stats again. And I'm sure some more knowledgeable fans of Transformers will have some valid icks, but generally I don't think they take away from the general quality.

I'm glad Frieza won and the losing streak is over. So, 8.5 out of 10

This was also a fight where it felt like the actual battle was accurate to the research. Frieza was physically surperior but Megatron could fight back with experience and cleverness, doing the most with what he had while Frieza didn't bother stretching things out and went straight to his final Black form out of sheer petty indignation.

*When you betted on Frieza and you see DBZ losing streak end

WE DID IT FRIEZA BROS, WE ARE SO BACK!

That was a solid 8/10, could be even higher on future viewings. I didn't care who won between these two personally, as I'm a fan of both, but I was betting on Frieza and his win was satisfying after waiting to see what Megatron would/would not get. I'm glad they showed as much restraint as they did for Megatron's scaling. As cool as Golden and Black Megatron would be, I'm glad they didn't appear. Megatron's speech went hard as **** though, he straight up buried Frieza.

That was a solid 8/10, could be even higher on future viewings. I didn't care who won between these two personally, as I'm a fan of both, but I was betting on Frieza and his win was satisfying after waiting to see what Megatron would/would not get. I'm glad they showed as much restraint as they did for Megatron's scaling. As cool as Golden and Black Megatron would be, I'm glad they didn't appear. Megatron's speech went hard as **** though, he straight up buried Frieza.

Oh yeah, Frieza won the fight but Megatron got that verbal victory. Genuine chills as Megatron chided Frieza like a child while anti matter flared around him.

I'm happy as hell
I had to deal with seeing this MU getting shut n and now see it being a banger and the positive reception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back