• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly DBZ gets a lot of hypocrisy.

Its perfectly fine for Marvel and DC to beat DBS with infinite multiversal AP and infinite speed and stomp them to oblivion. But the moment DBS stomps other verses its "waaah bad MU waaah".

Pffft
I mean, yeah. Dragon Ball is the gateway to power scaling, everybody knows some level of its scaling, and once a certain meta gets comfortable, anything higher is automatically dismissed as wank.

Honestly DBZ gets a lot of hypocrisy.

Its perfectly fine for Marvel and DC to beat DBS with infinite multiversal AP and infinite speed and stomp them to oblivion. But the moment DBS stomps other verses its "waaah bad MU waaah".

Pffft
While the hate towards Dragonball is a bit much at times, I can kinda understand why everyone likes to hate on it?

Because for years you'd have memes of "Dragonball solos your verse" or "Can you beat Goku" to the point it gets annoying. I'm sure lots of us have had some random ass dude jump in spout one of these things when you're just talking about anything, which then leads to lots of people having beef with Dragonball in general.

I mean it was a bad match up, like people have been saying that for a long time.
Meh not really but that's subjective
While the hate towards Dragonball is a bit much at times, I can kinda understand why everyone likes to hate on it?

Because for years you'd have memes of "Dragonball solos your verse" or "Can you beat Goku" to the point it gets annoying. I'm sure lots of us have had some random ass dude jump in spout one of these things when you're just talking about anything, which then leads to lots of people having beef with Dragonball in general.
I say the 2000s and early 10s were fairly justified on the hate
Dragon Ball wank was at the peak of it's obnoxious in regards to that especially when folks were strict on power scaling back then

Granted, Dragonball wank has cooled down over the years, but the bitterness still hasn't imo.
Of course it hasn't lol that shit never goes away
So will the next episode be sprites or 3D? Don't think hand drawn is a possibility.

They can get Gojo from Fortnite. The Makima model can be from Goddess of Victory: Nikke 💀
Mojo working on it so 2d

Of course it hasn't lol that shit never goes away

Mojo working on it so 2d
0b1.gif

So no cake, gotcha. But maybe it will show up in her analysis as a funny moment.

Tbf about any verse for vs debating communities its annoying eventually when they keep wanking them with "they solo", "they stomp", "they casually dogwalk the verse"

Its not unique to just dragon ball, altho they are more vocal cuz its mainstream and all

Meh not really but that's subjective

I say the 2000s and early 10s were fairly justified on the hate
Dragon Ball wank was at the peak of it's obnoxious in regards to that especially when folks were strict on power scaling back then
Granted, Dragonball wank has cooled down over the years, but the bitterness still hasn't imo.
To be fair, the whole "can you beat goku tho" didn't sparked at all on that years, that thing came out around early 20's when the DB wank has cooled down and vice versa

Tbf about any verse for vs debating communities its annoying eventually when they keep wanking them with "they solo", "they stomp", "they casually dogwalk the verse"

Its not unique to just dragon ball, altho they are more vocal cuz its mainstream and all
True, but that is my point. Dragonball is just unfortunately the biggest example of it, and then obviously gets the most amount of backlash.

Do you happen to know if DC has claims for 1-A or even 1-B under the logic here, or in your opinion?
It does imo. Though I'm not really gonna bother with cosmology as it's not my strong suit.

Maybe one day I'll take a jab at it. But I have no plans on tackling it for now at least.

I will say that I really hate our current stats for it.

I do think contradictions listed for DC in that blog are notable but at the same times its not like the DC cosmologies are treated as separate in canon itself.

Anyways
Strongest S10 winners
1/2.Silver Surfer/Raven
*3.Ant-Man
*4.Bill
*5.DragonBorn
6.Frieza
7.Stitch
8.Obito
9.Dimitri
10.Cole
11.Misaka

Note:
The first two spots are interchangeable
Ant-Man, Bill and DragonBorn boils down to how view there high end stuff , COSMOLOGY and hax interacting but at there peak it should be above everyone from 6 to 11

Maybe DB was on to something 🤔
Even Boomstick called Optimus Prime "Optimus Crime". Clearly Ben and Chad have their own thoughts.

Anyways
Strongest S10 winners
1/2.Silver Surfer/Raven
*3.Ant-Man
*4.Bill
*5.DragonBorn
6.Frieza
7.Stitch
8.Obito
9.Dimitri
10.Cole
11.Misaka

Note:
The first two spots are interchangeable
Ant-Man, Bill and DragonBorn boils down to how view there high end stuff , COSMOLOGY and hax interacting but at there peak it should be above everyone from 6 to 11
Quick ranking on strongest S10 losers
1. White Phoenix
2/3. Discord/Martian Manhunter
4. Atom
5. Megatron
6/7/8. Chosen Undead/Rocket Raccoon/Darth Vader
9. Alex Mercer
10. Guts
11. Killua

0b1.gif

So no cake, gotcha. But maybe it will show up in her analysis as a funny moment.
This means Gojo vs Makima in 3D is totally possible.
Just whether economically effective or not...

Last edited:
Misc. opinions time.

How much should portrayal of accurate power in relation to scenery affect in DB? I personally liked ColeAlex and FriezaMegatron using the battle arena so much. Compared to say DSSkyrim and LexDoom, both characters were stupidly more powerful, but the impact of their fight barely affected the scenery. This is not needed per say, but I think it can give a nice plus to fights.

Truly elevated DBs also create good fight story scenarios. This is why MobTatsumaki & KilluaMisaka are flawed, the reason for their battle is ass. All last 3 fights create decent stories that fit both characters, and I feel like these elevate them much better than lame "they fight on sight" basicness.

How much should portrayal of accurate power in relation to scenery affect in DB?
Varys on the characters but you do need to make the fight feel big or impactful

For example Thor vs Vegeta scale was tamed and could've been more given how powerful both characters are but you'll remember Vegeta FF on Thor than say Wanda blowing up tons of universes in her fight with Zatanna given how both was done and executed

Let's say death battle do Kratos vs Asura

I don't need Asura blowing up planets and shit but I do need the fight sell how batshit powerful he is in relations to Kratos while also showing how Strong Kratos is without it being Jarring to the scenary

KilluaMisaka are flawed, the reason for their battle is ass. All last 3 fights create decent stories that fit both characters, and I feel like these elevate them much better than lame "they fight on sight" basicness.
Tbf those battles had easy dynamics to work with which allows more in character moments

Discord was a chaotic but nice guy vs evil asshole dream demon Bill

Cole vs Alex was good vs evil the classic dynamic of all dynamics

Megatron vs Frieza was battle of tyrants with the former depending on the version having redeemable qualities

Back