• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dolph-ziggler-u-a.jpg

You’re trying to find a deep and complex MU for a dragon ball character, specifically Yamcha. Even if my MUs suck atleast I’m looking in a reasonable scope
Bro Kittan vs Yamcha is not deep or complex lmao (Though it has lenghty connections), I don't want deep and complex MUs for every character, I love Ronald Mcdonald vs Clownpiece and Itachi vs Undertaker for fuсks sake, if you wanna attack my point at least be correct

Bro Kittan is not deep or complex lmao (Though it has lenghty connections), I don't want deep and complex MUs for every character, I love Ronald Mcdonald vs Clownpiece and Itachi vs Undertaker for fuсks sake, if you wanna attack my point at least be correct
Then I don’t see a problem with any Yamcha MU, unless the character is boring or something
It involves WWE, aka you're gonna hate it.
nah, I’m still interested

I see a problem when Yamcha has literally nothing in common with the character he fights
I mean they have some connections, but not that many. Even then has that ever stopped an MU from happening or being good as an episode?
I'm fine with Yamcha in a Deathbattle because he's the only character who doesn't get funky Super scaling.

He has no fights in Super, so you only could look at Z.
also og DB

Wtf are you talking about, I love WWE MUs, Itachi vs Undertaker is one of my most wanted
Say less.

@Loh67867 @JoshDoshMosh

Connections for both:

1. Both had a high point in their life as fighters (OG Dragon Ball/Dolph Ziggler in 2013)
  2. Their credibility/status was taken away with one loss, and they haven't recovered since (Yamcha vs Saibamen/Ziggler vs Del Rio)
  3. They are always made to look weak for the other person to flex how powerful they are (Yamcha vs Dr. Gero/any Ziggler match post-2016)
  4. They have iconic memes that will live on for years to come (Yamcha dead pose and Ziggler's "It should've been me!" promo)
  5. Both are cocky, arrogant, and extremely talented martial artists.

Say less.

@Loh67867 @JoshDoshMosh

Connections for both:

1. Both had a high point in their life as fighters (OG Dragon Ball/Dolph Ziggler in 2013)
  2. Their credibility/status was taken away with one loss, and they haven't recovered since (Yamcha vs Saibamen/Ziggler vs Del Rio)
  3. They are always made to look weak for the other person to flex how powerful they are (Yamcha vs Dr. Gero/any Ziggler match post-2016)
  4. They have iconic memes that will live on for years to come (Yamcha dead pose and Ziggler's "It should've been me!" promo)
  5. Both are cocky, arrogant, and extremely talented martial artists.
Eeeeeeeeh, not feeling it, personally

Just realized Transfomers is going to go 1-3 when Unicron is inevitably fed to Galactus.

Any Transformers match ups that result in their W?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back