• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funniest thing about that I remember when so many people on the internet were simping for Makima, with art, posts, and such.

Then it was all like "you know she's a groomer, right?"

And the collective internet went "Oh..."
Not the first time everyone fawned over a pedo, Misato being one.

Yeah no this isn't even Kittan's best MU and you can goddamn quote me on it:

Jin_Uzuki_vs_Kittan_Bachika.png
Bro idgaf I just want a good Yamcha MU and he has literally fuсking no one but Kittan 🗿

Anyway Frieza vs Megatron was really damn good, although composite Megatron still didnt close any gap, feels like he was barely given anything despite that

Heck you made him baseline universal, somebody already reacted to the fight and didnt even believe Megatron was planet level, granted they didnt match analysis but still, they didnt even give something that seemed debatable, save for the antimatter shit

Aw hell nah. Get my boy away from that groomer
Based.

Reminder, Gojo x Maikma exists

So we can't call the match GojoKima
Battle of two oversaturated characters with annoying fanbases.
The funniest thing about that I remember when so many people on the internet were simping for Makima, with art, posts, and such.

Then it was all like "you know she's a groomer, right?"

And the collective internet went "Oh..."
All the down bad men didn't give two *****.

She also commented multiple crimes against humanity
8201zp.jpg

Multiple reasons

1.RT bring on fire rn along with multiple animators leaving
2. Rwby as a show is just too expensive for them to make consistently.
3. Every season ends with a cliffhanger to the next season, but the season nine ending was a promotion for the justice league. Crossover.
4. Begging fans to # green light vol 10 because it hasn’t been green lit already shows signs of trouble
5.RT sucks

You like Yamcha vs random Madoka girl who has nothing in common with him so your opinion doesn't count, get out 🗿
You’re trying to find a deep and complex MU for a dragon ball character, specifically Yamcha. Even if my MUs suck atleast I’m looking in a reasonable scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back