• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why?
Capeworld's Otto lives there and basically started the Imposter thing so his style rubbed on those threads, tho they still have unfiltered 4Chan as well so its that too. Generally they seem to hate modern research and tbh looking how DB treats lasers I get it so they hated the old Strunton and Swan as a result of it, even Lousy got shit on during HerculesWuKong. Tho they also do try to dig up dirt on researchers so I think Swan's old theater videos were hated too. Speedy got his "waifu to beat entirety of Marvel except TOAA" and especially since they did remember Speedy's prior blog having Raven beat there too, that just made things worse.

Or maybe its fun to make fun of people. People suck and 4Chan is unfiltered people :V

Capeworld's Otto lives there and basically started the Imposter thing so his style rubbed on those threads, tho they still have unfiltered 4Chan as well so its that too. Generally they seem to hate modern research and tbh looking how DB treats lasers I get it so they hated the old Strunton and Swan as a result of it, even Lousy got shit on during HerculesWuKong. Tho they also do try to dig up dirt on researchers so I think Swan's old theater videos were hated too. Speedy got his "waifu to beat entirety of Marvel except TOAA" and especially since they did remember Speedy's prior blog having Raven beat there too, that just made things worse.

Or maybe its fun to make fun of people. People suck and 4Chan is unfiltered people :V
The fact it's on 4Chan already makes everything said there automatically untrustworthy and unreliable (at best) why even bring it up? Don't people learn not to take complete strangers at face value on 4Chan, Reddit, etc? Oh right I forgot some peeps unironically live online, let's just drop subject, the last thing trolls need is attention.

Any who if Billcord is the midseason finale, I believe even at the halfway point this is probably one of if not the strongest season so far in terms of powercreep, for reference the "weakest" participant so far was Killua at Low 7-C AP (scaling to a 3 kiloton+ feat although you could highball him to Low 7-B/7-B downscaling to the chimera ant royal guards) with MHS/MHS+ speed (scaling to actual lightning). So technically there have been no "street tier" episodes so far since the weakest character used was essentially a nuke fused with a lightning bolt while the strongest characters basically dwarf infinite multiversal structures, POWER UP!

The fact it's on 4Chan already makes everything said there automatically untrustworthy and unreliable (at best) why even bring it up? Don't people learn not to take complete strangers at face value on 4Chan, Reddit, etc? Oh right I forgot some peeps unironically live online, let's just drop subject, the last thing trolls need is attention.

Any who if Billcord is the midseason finale, I believe even at the halfway point this is probably one of if not the strongest season so far in terms of powercreep, for reference the "weakest" participant so far was Killua at Low 7-C AP (scaling to a 3 kiloton+ feat although you could highball him to Low 7-B/7-B downscaling to the chimera ant royal guards) with MHS/MHS+ speed (scaling to actual lightning). So technically there have been no "street tier" episodes so far since the weakest character used was essentially a nuke fused with a lightning bolt while the strongest characters basically dwarf infinite multiversal structures, POWER UP!
Definitely which is funny thinking about it

4Chan technically somehow got the S7 leak. It had Wally W correct. So I do sometimes ponder how much real info comes from there.

Ofc its really just a shitshow of unfiltered garbage 99% of the time. Those ***** there like MMH vs Jiren lmao
Well you can get a blind guess and have 50% correct.

unless your godzilla, omniman, esdeath, dio and crona
Godzilla can be good or evil depending on the plot.
Omni-Man turned good mid-series.
Crona also repented like in the last moment.

The proper examples of villains winning against the heroes/anti-heroes in a Death Battle are Doomsday, Esdeath, Dio Brando and Shao Kahn, arguably Apocalypse.

How would anyone feel on a commissioned music work launch on around a mid autumn festival which is somehow mid autumn themed? And more importantly... how many people actually knows what a mid autumn festival is?

Last edited:
Neither Bison or Akuma have any heroism in them lmao
We set Bison aside
...Is Akuma an anti-villain, a villain or an anti-hero in your eyes?

Well never mind - we do not have many hero vs villain matchups where the villain wins basically - it (taking Shao Kahn out because Akuma is not a hero) just means fewer villains who won against heroes in a Death Battle episode.

Last edited:
Anyway, after i finished the 2 seasons of kakegurui, i searched matches for them
death_battle__the_ultimate_gamble_by_shadowknight49_ddug4b8-fullview.jpg

The death for D'Arby can be inspired from his loss in part 3, Yumeko if i were to think, could be her dying of excitement from playing such a risky bet with red eyes and doing "female stuff"

No, it wasnt just that. It also leaked Sanji vs Lee, Sabrewulf vs Talbain and Seven BR. I wasnt here back then but did you miss it?

There hasnt been text leaks since then afaik or remember.
All done by one person in a single attempt? There can be multiple leaks and only one or less is fully leaking the exact results.

Anyway, after i finished the 2 seasons of kakegurui, i searched matches for them
death_battle__the_ultimate_gamble_by_shadowknight49_ddug4b8-fullview.jpg

The death for D'Arby can be inspired from his loss in part 3, Yumeko if i were to think, could be her dying of excitement from playing such a risky bet with red eyes and doing "female stuff"
Nice pick. Just... Hold it Daniel J. D'Arby is a JJBA character so he actually has a better chance than Celestia Ludenberg in fighting against Yumeko Jabami.

Zamnu vs fate anime girl might be the first Touhou 19 MU I've seen. That only confirms my theory that no one in the places that make Death Battle matchups (like the cesspool of r/dbm) actually plays the games and are just casual fans

Either that or Touhou 19 sucks so much that they didn't bother to make MUs for that game. Both theories are plausible.
Another thing is that the game is relative new as heck lel, so give it time

Nice pick. Just... Hold it Daniel J. D'Arby is a JJBA character so he actually has a better chance than Celestia Ludenberg in fighting against Yumeko Jabami.
How? D'Arby uses the stand only for the bets and taking the soul of the loser he beat, never used his own stand to cheat, so it comes down to intelligence

Well that's just picking between two evils, Akuma is still fuсking evil himself
Akuma sells fruits to earn a living. He doesn't go around killing or seeking to kill anyone and only fights against those who can fight back. He's also canonically friends with Elena and therefore can't be that evil. The thing is that using the dark hado runs the risk of turning himself into Oni who is definitely evil, but Akuma is managing to maintain control for now. Akuma was also supposed to have adopted an orphan in SF5 which got scrapped and the trait was given to Oro (child got replaced by turtle). SF6 could re-explore that plot thread.

Akuma kinda killed his master for not even a good reason so uhh Akuma is kinda evil lol

Just because he doesnt actively kill everyone, doesnt mean he hasnt been evil.

Yeah I'd say Akuma is evil but pretty low on the scale, he ain't the most heinous dude and isn't on the level of Bison or Shao Kahn but he's done (And likely will continue to do) some pretty bad shit

I've been seeing a lot of dislike for Godzilla vs Cthulhu as an MU, as in people say it's a trash match up with no animation potential. I don't get where they're coming from, anyone got thoughts on that?

I've been seeing a lot of dislike for Godzilla vs Cthulhu as an MU, as in people say it's a trash match up with no animation potential. I don't get where they're coming from, anyone got thoughts on that?
Well there is a version of Godzilla vs Cthulhu that most people seem to like

Well there is a version of Godzilla vs Cthulhu that most people seem to like

I might be in the minority here, but I loathe Godzilla Ultima vs Cthulhu. I think it makes the match-up boring if it just comes down to "Godzilla is also an eldritch horror even stronger than Cthulhu," or whatever. Adding more needless connections doesn't enhance it to me. The appeal of the fight is their differences, not their similarities.

With Ultima, Godzilla is no longer the force of nature and atomic horror that he's supposed to represent. He's just an off-brand Cthulhu.

well idc for reddit for the most part the mu seems fine enough

Cthulhu isn't supposed to be fought, he isn't supposed to be scaled. Scaling and understanding his power kinda misses the point of horrors beyond human comprehension.

Cthulhu isn't supposed to be fought, he isn't supposed to be scaled. Scaling and understanding his power kinda misses the point of horrors beyond human comprehension.
They literally used Saitama from One Punch Man. I could understand if Cthulhu wasn't well represented in a hypothetical MU, but if the issue is with character themes, then I call bogus. This is vs debating, everything is fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back