• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F4orYFPXQAAKLdu
honestly this may be the second biggest stomp, behind only flash vs quicksilver
Third biggest.
Second one is Weiss Schnee vs Mitsuru Kirijo.

It is also Portgas D Ace vs Natsu Dragneel situation.

Last edited:
If y'all were given full control of the next season of Death Battle, what would be the MUs you would include?

Kratos VS Dante (God of War VS Devil May Cry)
Raoh VS Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Fist of the North Star VS Sengoku Basara 2)
Star-Lord VS Commander Shepard (Marvel VS Mass Effect)
Alucard VS D (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night VS Vampire Hunter D)
Cell VS Omega (Dragon Ball Z VS Mega Man Zero)
Megas VS Titan (Megas XLR VS Sym-Bionic Titan)
Black Bolt VS Zebra (Marvel VS Toriko)
Neo VS Kirito (The Matrix VS Sword Art Online)
The Courier VS The Mandalorian (Fallout New Vegas VS Star Wars: The Mandalorian)
Giorno Giovanna VS Joker (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind VS Persona 5)
Shazam VS Pegasus Seiya (DC VS Saint Seiya)
Father VS Knives Millions (Fullmetal Alchemist VS Trigun)
Ori VS The Knight (Ori and the Blind Forest VS Hollow Knight)
Doomsday VS SCP-682 (DC VS SCP Foundation)
Misogi Kumagawa VS Accelerator (Medaka Box VS A Certain Magical Index)
Albert Wesker VS Liquid Snake (Resident Evil VS Metal Gear Solid)
Superboy-Prime VS Caliborn (DC VS Homestuck)
Terra Branford VS Gwen Tennyson (Final Fantasy VI VS Ben 10)
Arsène Lupin III VS Sly Cooper (Lupin III VS ...)
Booker DeWitt VS Corvo Attano (BioShock Infinite VS Dishonored)

If you don't buy into the weird tier 1 shit Dante is given here, she got some 2-A feats in Bayonetta 3 which is comically higher than anything you can argue for DMC unless you use our ratings
I mean, the second novel has some bs going on like the no concepts of time and space and transcend all dimensions and time shit so...

And even besides that, Bill win would be disastrous here. That would borderline make the ep likely not good for many lol
I feel like if bill wins, the reasoning would have to be very and I mean very streched, like if they don't buy multi+ mlp, then they shouldn't buy multi+ bill which is way more flimsy that discord, 11D bill is just weird and discord has better universal args that bill

I have said that in lowballed non modern VS mindset Bill isnt totally outclassed, and I still agree to that.

But DB does not use that mindset.

Discord should stomp with no problem at all using modern VS mindset and its not even close. Its not like DB even uses higher dimensional shit that much. Its likely it will be blackboxed thing at best. They really would just have to say no to common VS logic, but hey if they disagree with DMC then there is a chance they deny stuff for MLP I guess.

I have said that in lowballed non modern VS mindset Bill isnt totally outclassed, and I still agree to that.

But DB does not use that mindset.

Discord should stomp with no problem at all using modern VS mindset and its not even close. Its not like DB even uses higher dimensional shit that much. Its likely it will be blackboxed thing at best. They really would just have to say no to common VS logic, but hey if they disagree with DMC then there is a chance they deny stuff for MLP I guess.
i also saw this post in discord scaling, so like deathbattle would have to be reaching to get a bill win

the fact that G1 tried to rectify it says something lmao
Only cuz DMC had a bigger fan base and was vocal on it, you got that youtuber which jad DMC at uni and all that before the site, as well as the ones handling DMC here voicing those

If not for that, they will just pass their bullshit around and people buy it, like Liam did, cuz nowadays if big names say something they will just accept it cuz it fits their agenda

So that aint saying anything, the fact it happened and they give the excuse they were incompetent for that time, just proves their innacuracy

So that aint saying anything, the fact it happened and they give the excuse they were incompetent for that time, just proves their innacuracy
but like, everybody can get things wrong though? I don't think the g1 blog should be considered innaccurate as a whole because of that but the fact they went and had 2 whole blogs justifying universal DMC after the controversy and rechecking they're arguments also wasn't seth peer pressuring the wiki into making roshi moon level

but like, everybody can get things wrong though? I don't think the g1 blog should be considered innaccurate as a whole because of that but the fact they went and had 2 whole blogs justifying universal DMC after the controversy and rechecking they're arguments also wasn't seth peer pressuring the wiki into making roshi moon level
There are other stuff besides DMC they got no damn clue wtf they talking, difference is they aint big as DMC or with a huge fan base to argue it

Last edited:
and here we go again with the G1 topic, guys I think you should learn that the world of vs is subjective, and more importantly... that we do **** ups from time to time lol, literally some of you look like those guys on reddit who still use nero vs hellboy as proof that g1 hasn't changed at all ignoring that you bought the universal-multiversal stuff in dante vs bayonneta 2

Not to mention let's not act like Uni DMC is wildly accepted over the net it's one u buy being Uni or u don't

While I do there's many that sure as hell don't

literally most people today hardly accept the idea of dante being universal, even multiversal is something that many consider as something kind to give him.

literally we are the only ones who see dante beyond "multiversal", because we are a site full of nerds.

This is a raw ass season actually got dayum
Aside from preferring Axe Cop vs Bobobo, everything else on this list is pretty damn solid. Obviously Kasen vs STC Sonic would be my favorite, but Ippo Mac is a close second.
Thank you. Had to cut out a lot that I really like, Lizardman vs Reptile was in contention for Slayer vs Demitri's slot as the fighting game matchup.

I'm not giving up Axe Cop vs Inferno Cop for anything, though.

Not to mention let's not act like Uni DMC is wildly accepted over the net it's one u buy being Uni or u don't

While I do there's many that sure as hell don't
If you had to make a percentage rate between believers/non-believers, what number would you guess for the belief of Uni DMC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back