• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been seeing a lot of dislike for Godzilla vs Cthulhu as an MU, as in people say it's a trash match up with no animation potential. I don't get where they're coming from, anyone got thoughts on that?
I disagree with it heavy. It’s probably my favorite non Gamera MU for Godzilla. Awesome thematics and contrasts of them being representation of ultimate fears of humanity, but contrasting in that Cthulhu is fear of the unknown & cosmic horror while Godzilla represents man made horrors and the terror of our own weapons & self destruction. Fight could have an awesome visual direction as well.

Prob due to HtH not being there specialty notice how we haven't had a fight that focus primarily on HtH fights

That and/or depends on what format fits baki vs ohma 3D or sprites

Yujiro case boils down to his options
Akuma off the table for now
Toguro is wut peeps suggest
Also I’m gonna be honest. The 3D team just can’t do hth and the fact that these primary fighters are just throwing hands it’s just not gonna work

Also I’m gonna be honest. The 3D team just can’t do hth and the fact that these primary fighters are just throwing hands it’s just not gonna work
Anyways who's the better between baki and Ohma?
Sucks that Kengan by all means has the better feats and consistently higher scaling characters yet Yujiro stopping an earthquake and muh nuke scaling makes this a stomp
Explain on the better feats thing

From the anime series only ohma kinda relied on overwhelming power rather then techniques, till he dedided to use more skill against a psycho he couldnt win by power alone

How? D'Arby uses the stand only for the bets and taking the soul of the loser he beat, never used his own stand to cheat, so it comes down to intelligence
I am not talking about how good Daniel J. D'Arby can fight against Yumeko Jabami compared with Celestia Ludenberg.

(Just look into the profiles and you would know what happens in a one on one fight)

I am talking about how just being a character from a franchise well known in the Americas can get into Death Battle.

What do you think of Black Rock Shooter as the opponent for Ruby Rose or Maka Albarn?

Man, she looks sick in PGR.

Verdict wise no thanks.
Fight wise... How would BRS vs Maka look like I am curious.

BTW time for some mid matchup - Black Rock Shooter vs Miku Hatsune

Bill's speed feat is the "what-if" he imagines himself doing, which I've brought up before.

I've mentioned this in the past, but Gravity Falls Just really suffers in the speed department in terms of on-screen, blatant feats.
I mean he links a blog from Vs wiki explaining why it should be used so argue against that I guess. (It’s the link for Ford being turned the size of a galaxy.)

Bill's speed feat is the "what-if" he imagines himself doing, which I've brought up before.

I've mentioned this in the past, but Gravity Falls Just really suffers in the speed department in terms of on-screen, blatant feats.
Does Bill have one expansion feat in speed?

Oh btw as a verse which mess up with dimension and interspace travelling, it is disappointing very few speed feats are there.
Like Star vs the Forces of Evil at least has one attack speed feat (that takes at least 2 minutes to charge up).

Well Discord has way better experience in fighting enemies similar in strength and hax (and usually Discord is harder to put down than Bill Cipher - like it takes a Tirek or some similar threats to put him down but be does not quite stay down) so that hybrid beast should still win in the experience department.

Last edited:
Flashy Flash has the connections of both being ninjas that slaughtered their villages for the greater good though I don't think people would be too interested in that match-up

He's the last popular Uchiha that doesn't have a match-up yet, right?

How many notable Uchihas and Naruto characters are yet to debut?

As for Itachi Uchiha, we all know whom to call for.

Undertaker_vs_Itachi.jpg

They literally used Saitama from One Punch Man. I could understand if Cthulhu wasn't well represented in a hypothetical MU, but if the issue is with character themes, then I call bogus. This is vs debating, everything is fair game.
This really.

And when we look into like every verse claiming a tier 1, we will always find not very comprehensible cosmologies and terminologies. We will always find some "incomprehensible" "incomparable" shenanigans. And here we are.

Explain on the better feats thing
Basically Kengan is way more consistent with tier 8 feat like shaking mountains, creating huge craters, and parting entire pools with their blows alone while it's more scaled down in Baki and Wall level shit is treated as impressive even though they scale far above it.

Kengan is consistently shown in the tier 8 range while Baki feats hardly ever break into that tier without that one feat from the beginning of the series by Yujiro

Last edited:
For Itachi - Sesshomaru honestly is the better bet imo. After the fallback from MachoAid, I don't trust the community with another WWE fight if the WWE fighter loses. That and we're long overdue with Shonen Twilight to begin with.

Last edited:
For Itachi - Sesshomaru honestly is the better bet imo. After the fallback from MachoAids, I don't trust the community with another WWE fight if the WWE fighter loses. That and we're long overdue with Shonen Twilight to begin with.
Sad that one good matchup gets ruined.

Also, Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man is technically MachoAid not MachoAids.

Make it happen🙏
Promote that at Death Battle Official Discord thanks🙏

This tragedy and the backfire from the audience

Make it happen🙏

Wdym?
Basically, a lot of people took issue with the death. While I can understand feeling that it looked too close to Macho Man's chest bursting given the man who played him died from a heart attack that led to a car accident, appearently, people started sending outright death threats or saying everyone on DB were insensitive and incompetent

Sad that one good matchup gets ruined.

Also, Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man is technically MachoAid not MachoAids.

Fixed, thanks for the correction, Jason!

Basically, a lot of people took issue with the death. While I can understand feeling that it looked too close to Macho Man's chest bursting given the man who played him died from a heart attack that led to a car accident, appearently, people started sending outright death threats or saying everyone on DB were insensitive and incompetent
Meanwhile vs debaters are complaining the crew having a wrong verdict based on ignoring some galaxy level feats and universe level lore of WWE. At the same time some other fans are taking the fictional episode too personally.

I do not want to take G1 blog post as a bible or encyclopedia but here we are.

Fixed, thanks for the correction, Jason!
You are welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back