• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There will be an event later this month (4/20) on the official discord where the crew will go over submitted match-ups (1 match-up per person, short description with a thumbnail) LIVE, sorta Shark Tank style. They recommended not to submit match-ups that were already submitted in the ballot banter series.

You don't need to be a champion/YT member to do this.
Huh, i want to send one

there are no people of color in Gensokyo to my knowledge.
I think you're forgetting someone...
235px-Th16Cirno.png

How about list some match-ups you'll consider and I'll let you know if they already talked about it?
Ridley vs Vile (Metroid vs Mega Man X)
Beelzemon vs Bass.EXE (Digimon Tamers vs Mega Man Battle Network)
Slayer vs Demitri (Guilty Gear vs Darkstalkers)
Yu Narukami vs Takumi Aiba (Persona 4 vs Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth)
Luminary vs Flynn (Dragon Quest 11 vs Shin Megami Tensei 4)
Perseus vs Gilgamesh
Inferno Cop vs Axe Cop
Alucard Fahrenheit Tepes vs Vladimir Dracula (Netflix Castlevania vs Young Dracula)

How about list some match-ups you'll consider and I'll let you know if they already talked about it?

Definitely Gilgamesh vs Scrat. If nothing else, I want them to be confused at why the hell it's a MU.
This Scrat?

I did recommend another animation studio mascot for a Death Battle.
Or him.

Last edited:
Liked Mewthree vs SSJ5 Goku and 64 Luigi vs Satsuki Rin? Well then, I have made another MU with a vibe similar to those MUs
image.png
Sheng Long vs Ashura the hedgehog (Street Fighter vs Sonic the hedgehog)
Fan-favorite urban legends from 90's video games that originated from errors in the second installments of their game series ("You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance!", which was a mistranslation of Ryu's victory line and the waterfall glitch in the debug mode where Sonic turns green). Said errors were misunderstood by the fans, thinking of them as the new characters (SF fans thinking that Sheng Long is an actual character and Sonic fans thinking that the green Sonic was totally a different character called Ashura). The fans then ran with these ideas and made some backstory with them, turning them into somebody who are really close to the protagonists (Sheng Long is Ryu's teacher, while Ashura is Sonic's brother) and also have really similar appearances to said protagonists. There's a hoax about them appearing in other games as an unlockable character (Sheng Long being unlockable in SF2 and SF3 and Ashura being an unlockable character in Sonic R). Both are part of very popular mods for video games (MUGEN for Sheng Long and various Sonic games for Ashura). While they have never appeared in their game series, they both have inspired the creation of two other fan-favorite characters (Sheng Long inspiring Gouken and Akuma and Ashura inspiring Scourge and Surge). Lastly, Ashura's name is a homage to Akuma, a character that was directly inspired by Sheng Long.

I think you're forgetting someone...
235px-Th16Cirno.png
If tanned Cirno is black then I should be able to say the N Word after one trip to a tropical state or country (I get tanner than her when I go to Florida or Puerto Rico) :v :v :v
New Jack Frost and Cirno connection just dropped
Both can turn black?
Liked Mewthree vs SSJ5 Goku and 64 Luigi vs Satsuki Rin? Well then, I have made another MU with a vibe similar to those MUs
image.png
Sheng Long vs Ashura the hedgehog (Street Fighter vs Sonic the hedgehog)
Fan-favorite urban legends from 90's video games that originated from errors in the second installments of their game series ("You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance!", which was a mistranslation of Ryu's victory line and the waterfall glitch in the debug mode where Sonic turns green). Said errors were misunderstood by the fans, thinking of them as the new characters (SF fans thinking that Sheng Long is an actual character and Sonic fans thinking that the green Sonic was totally a different character called Ashura). The fans then ran with these ideas and made some backstory with them, turning them into somebody who are really close to the protagonists (Sheng Long is Ryu's teacher, while Ashura is Sonic's brother) and also have really similar appearances to said protagonists. There's a hoax about them appearing in other games as an unlockable character (Sheng Long being unlockable in SF2 and SF3 and Ashura being an unlockable character in Sonic R). Both are part of very popular mods for video games (MUGEN for Sheng Long and various Sonic games for Ashura). While they have never appeared in their game series, they both have inspired the creation of two other fan-favorite characters (Sheng Long inspiring Gouken and Akuma and Ashura inspiring Scourge and Surge). Lastly, Ashura's name is a homage to Akuma, a character that was directly inspired by Sheng Long.
I vibe with this MU a lot. I like it. Though I admit this is my first time hearing about those characters.

If tanned Cirno is black then I should be able to say the N Word after one trip to a tropical state or country (I get tanner than her when I go to Florida or Puerto Rico) :v :v :v

Both can turn black?

I vibe with this MU a lot. I like it. Though I admit this is my first time hearing about those characters.
Touhou fans stop being racist challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

Ridley vs Vile (Metroid vs Mega Man X)
Beelzemon vs Bass.EXE (Digimon Tamers vs Mega Man Battle Network)
Slayer vs Demitri (Guilty Gear vs Darkstalkers)
Yu Narukami vs Takumi Aiba (Persona 4 vs Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth)
Luminary vs Flynn (Dragon Quest 11 vs Shin Megami Tensei 4)
Perseus vs Gilgamesh
Inferno Cop vs Axe Cop
Alucard Fahrenheit Tepes vs Vladimir Dracula (Netflix Castlevania vs Young Dracula)

"Never heard of any of these. Next"

-The crew maybe

Being serious, no, they haven't touch them at all and if they did , I do not remember and chances are, they won't remember either

Alex Jones' ass should be homeless in an alleyway somewhere after all of the bankruptcy stuff, but he gets a pass cause he's rich...

I know friends who could tell you about all of the ways he completely bungled his court case (it's a convincing point, to be sure), but at the same time... y'all really think he has the net worth of entire economies to pay, just because a few victims got pissed off? Disproportionate response, I'd say.

And ftr, I know nothing about Sandy Hook (other than it sounding like a rejected Spongebob episode), but the shooter in question and/or his associates never had to pay that much. Isn't kindness and wrath known as opposites?

OK so when do people think I'll have my Xenosaga retrospective out by, then?

Because XC Discords have picked up on the OST release to streaming platforms on the first anniversary of XC3, and that more than likely includes DLC tracks. If I'm to make any pace, it will have to be until then (for the record, I'm 56 pages into the script, and I'm around 55-60% done with what I want to talk about, assuming nothing else comes to mind?)

Back