• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Overwatch Match-Ups:

Cole Cassidy vs Erron Black (Mortal Kombat)

D.Va vs Sakura Shinguji (Sakura Wars)

Soldier 76 vs Rex (Star Wars)

Reaper vs Noob Saibot (Mortal Kombat)

Bastion vs Kilgore (Killer Instinct)

Genji vs Zer0 (Borderlands)

Ramattra vs Adam Taurus (Borderlands)

Zarya vs Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress 2)

Reinhardt vs Leo Whitefang (Guilty Gear)
Ah yes, my favorite Rooster Teeth franchise: Borderlands.

griffith_matchup_tier_list_by_landontalksalot_dg6nh7r-pre.jpg

Thoughts?

At some point y'all are inventing characters and saying "haha, she's the best matchup for X"

Because who the hell are anyone in the first tier and second tier? I only recognize the Persona dude.
I ******* hate the fact Akechi’s like one of the few characters that beats Griffith

He's a character from that one Ero Beserk fan fic game that recently got popular.
Would it even be considered ero? Fear and hunger characters look ugly as shit. I don't know why anyone would get appealed by those characters. They seem to be made to be the ugliest ***** in existence because of doom and gloom or whatever.

Would it even be considered ero? Fear and hunger characters look ugly as shit. I don't know why anyone would get appealed by those characters. They seem to be made to be the ugliest ***** in existence because of doom and gloom or whatever.
You do realize that there's a surprisingly large subsect of hentai where attractive girls get defiled by hideous monsters right? Certain sickos find that kind of stuff hot.

You do realize that there's a surprisingly large subsect of hentai where attractive girls get defiled by hideous monsters right? Certain sickos find that kind of stuff hot.
I know, I have insider information about those things but the girls in Fear and Hunger aren't even pretty either.

I am pretty sure their men look better than their women.

So overuse of comics duo has been a thing, but if one were to consider the other overused verses, how much would it annoy you if they got used as well altogether?

Say in the next season, all these would be guaranteed to appear:
  • Dragon Ball
  • Street Fighter
  • Sonic
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Mario
  • Naruto
  • Star Wars
  • Killer Instinct
  • Pokemon
Would that season be bland of overuse?
Outside of maybe DB and Naruto it'd be fine

Half of those franchises haven't appeared for multiple seasons, and their MUs aren't against the same verse over and over

So overuse of comics duo has been a thing, but if one were to consider the other overused verses, how much would it annoy you if they got used as well altogether?

Say in the next season, all these would be guaranteed to appear:
  • Dragon Ball
  • Street Fighter
  • Sonic
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Mario
  • Naruto
  • Star Wars
  • Killer Instinct
  • Pokemon
Would that season be bland of overuse?
Depends on the MUs pulled really.

I’m pretty sure the guy at the top of the tierlist is Le’garde from Fear & Hunger which is a franchise that’s been around for a bit but just had a recent massive surge in popularity due to Eyepatch Wolf’s recent video putting it into the limelight of millions.

I do think its probably Griffith’s best matchup, or at least his top 2 alongside Ryo.

I’m pretty sure the guy at the top of the tierlist is Le’garde from Fear & Hunger which is a franchise that’s been around for a bit but just had a recent massive surge in popularity due to Eyepatch Wolf’s recent video putting it into the limelight of millions.

I do think its probably Griffith’s best matchup, or at least his top 2 alongside Ryo.
Yeah i agree, I majorly prefer Ryo vs Griffith, but I would NEVER be mad at Griffith vs Le'garde

Must appreciate Brandon Yates for blending these two classics.

Last edited:
Le'garde is basically just Griffith 2.0 lol

In order to reach greater heights, to unify the land, to bring upon the new era... I need this power. The strength of kings and queens is not enough. I need more. Something that lasts beyond me. (...) None of the grand kingdom's history books speak of standing on pure foundations. They were all built on bloodshed and violence. But what if there was a way that wouldn't require thousands of soldiers on opposing sides shredding their lives? What if such grand kingdoms only required one soul succumb to the darkness? Only one soul to be tainted
This is Le'garde's quote and it is easy to figure out why he is similar to Griffith. More information can be found:

Back