• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Middle school on my end

Shao Kahn and Sindel are back, Shujinko kameo. Looks like Shao is Onaga's son in this timeline.

images

MM vs SS

I wonder if the crew dare to replicate this scene
1441554-death.jpg

Damn didn't think someone at that age would lurk here still
As a working adult, I can say the audience in the vs category are much more diverse than you may think.

I am a champion member.
And I need a good way to get back to Death Battle Official Discord.

This said, I wonder if any of the followings are actually champion poll worthy
  • Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear
  • Zoom vs Homura
  • Haruto Tokishima with Valvrave 1 vs Tian Long with Tianjian 1
  • Magolor vs Merlina the Wizard
  • Son Gohan vs Pegasus Kouga
  • Paul Jeremiah Rabin and Mary Jane Watson (Marvel) vs Semi and Y (Semi and the Magic Cube)
  • Monika vs Miyuki Sone
  • Reisen Udongein Inaba (Touhou Project) vs Black Rabbit (Mondaiji series)
  • Booma (Super Duper Sumos) vs Nozomi Kaminashi (Keijo)
  • Arceus (Pokémon) vs King Drasil (Digimon)
  • Volo and Giratina (Pokémon Legends: Arceus) vs Akemi Suedou and Mother Eater (Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth)
  • Kecleon (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon) vs Anna (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
  • Maybe more...

Please pick one in 2D and one in 3D. Thanks.

A lot of choices for me if 8 want to buy the crowd.
In particular:
Monika vs Miyuki Sone and Gohan vs Kouga in 2D.
Magolor vs Merlina the Wizard and Kecleon vs Anna in 2D or 3D will be fine.
Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear seems to stand out in 3D.
Bump

Since we have a lot of contenders for 2D sprite battles... Ridley vs Vile and Yu Narukami vs Takumi Aiba may actually have a best shot in 3D tournament.
Ridley vs Vile
  • Really only need custom models for Vile and his mech, since Ridley has plenty HD models between Smash Ultimate and Metroid Prime Remastered
  • Dynamic between the two allows a lot of callbacks to Metroids Ridley vs Samus fights, with Viles arsenal and personality allowing for unique spins on them.
Yu Narukami vs Takumi Aiba
  • All models they'd need are ready to go from Persona 4 and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
  • Yu Narukami is probably one of the single most requested characters for the show, and this gives an opponent from a popular series that doesn't just keel over in the face of Persona cosmology
  • A fight between two summon characters in 3D is asking a lot
Edit: SOME ABSOLUTE CHAD PUT IN RIDLEY VS VILE SO I DON'T HAVE TO.

Now, it's just Axe Cop vs Inferno Cop or Yu vs Aiba

Speaking of multi-submissions, is it just me or have a BUNCH of people been submitting Doomsday vs SCP-682?
Its one of the most supported matchups I've seen, which is good, I love that MU, I hope it makes it far!

How do I join the discord?
If you become a channel member, you can link your Youtube and Discord accounts and gain immediate access. Otherwise you have to wait until Casts on Tuesday for when they post a server link right after in the Community Tab.

Its one of the most supported matchups I've seen, which is good, I love that MU, I hope it makes it far!
Figured as much. Might be worth keeping an eye on, depending on how this "tournament" thing goes.

BTW, were you the one looking for a Sally Acorn MU, or am I thinking of somebody else? I saw somebody submit her vs Shuri, but I couldn't quite tell if it was a good MU or not (the connections were admittedly a bit basic, though I feel it works better than Leia).

Figured as much. Might be worth keeping an eye on, depending on how this "tournament" thing goes.

BTW, were you the one looking for a Sally Acorn MU, or am I thinking of somebody else? I saw somebody submit her vs Shuri, but I couldn't quite tell if it was a good MU or not (the connections were admittedly a bit basic, though I feel it works better than Leia).
Someone else, I'm not looking for a Sally MU.

Alright so like I had like a shitty idea pop into my head while sleeping.
What if Death Battle did a ballot but instead of MUs it’s characters? So there’s two sides, you vote for a character you like and whoever wins has to fight the other completely unrelated character on the other side.

I want to be in the ballot to post Rubi vs Revy, Yukari vs Beato, or Ange vs Rin- but money has been so screwed that I can't get a DB membership- good luck Kasonic guy!

EDIT: My first page topper and its about me being a broke bitch. Nice.

I want to be in the ballot to post Rubi vs Revy, Yukari vs Beato, or Ange vs Rin- but money has been so screwed that I can't get a DB membership- good luck Kasonic guy!

EDIT: My first page topper and its about me being a broke bitch. Nice.
Base form members are actually only US$2 something a month. So if you have actually some notable cash inflow it should not be a big problem. (Adults have far bigger bills to pay.)

The issue (for foreigners) is actually getting a bank account with a credit card that can accept payments in USD.

This really gets some very grounded fights.

Last edited:
I am a champion member.
And I need a good way to get back to Death Battle Official Discord.

This said, I wonder if any of the followings are actually champion poll worthy
  • Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear
  • Zoom vs Homura
  • Haruto Tokishima with Valvrave 1 vs Tian Long with Tianjian 1
  • Magolor vs Merlina the Wizard
  • Son Gohan vs Pegasus Kouga
  • Paul Jeremiah Rabin and Mary Jane Watson (Marvel) vs Semi and Y (Semi and the Magic Cube)
  • Monika vs Miyuki Sone
  • Reisen Udongein Inaba (Touhou Project) vs Black Rabbit (Mondaiji series)
  • Booma (Super Duper Sumos) vs Nozomi Kaminashi (Keijo)
  • Arceus (Pokémon) vs King Drasil (Digimon)
  • Volo and Giratina (Pokémon Legends: Arceus) vs Akemi Suedou and Mother Eater (Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth)
  • Kecleon (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon) vs Anna (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
  • Maybe more...

Please pick one in 2D and one in 3D. Thanks.

A lot of choices for me if 8 want to buy the crowd.
In particular:
Monika vs Miyuki Sone and Gohan vs Kouga in 2D.
Magolor vs Merlina the Wizard and Kecleon vs Anna in 2D or 3D will be fine.
Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear seems to stand out in 3D.
Bump

Dang, if only my original yt account wasn't banned.
What gets you banned? Tired of flipping through the user logs

So overuse of comics duo has been a thing, but if one were to consider the other overused verses, how much would it annoy you if they got used as well altogether?

Say in the next season, all these would be guaranteed to appear:
  • Dragon Ball
  • Street Fighter
  • Sonic
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Mario
  • Naruto
  • Star Wars
  • Killer Instinct
  • Pokemon
Would that season be bland of overuse?

So overuse of comics duo has been a thing, but if one were to consider the other overused verses, how much would it annoy you if they got used as well altogether?

Say in the next season, all these would be guaranteed to appear:
  • Dragon Ball
  • Street Fighter
  • Sonic
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Mario
  • Naruto
  • Star Wars
  • Killer Instinct
  • Pokemon
Would that season be bland of overuse?
All of them, yeah, but I feel like some of these are fine to go for. Pokémon and KI haven't had episodes since 2020 (and now KI doesn't even have that, RIP Jon vs Saberwulf), Mario hasn't had an episode since 2019, mainline Sonic hasn't appeared since Shadow vs Ryuko, etc.

DB capitalizing on MK and SF matchups would rake in big views and $$ for them because of how revitalised and popular those games' communities are now, don't think it would be overuse unless they pick a boring MU for some reason. Dunno about KI but the casual community seems to be quiet or hard to find thus obscure. The rest I feel would be overuse

Overwatch Match-Ups:

Cole Cassidy vs Erron Black (Mortal Kombat)

D.Va vs Sakura Shinguji (Sakura Wars)

Soldier 76 vs Rex (Star Wars)

Reaper vs Noob Saibot (Mortal Kombat)

Bastion vs Kilgore (Killer Instinct)

Genji vs Zer0 (Borderlands)

Ramattra vs Adam Taurus (Borderlands)

Zarya vs Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress 2)

Reinhardt vs Leo Whitefang (Guilty Gear)

Overwatch Match-Ups:

Cole Cassidy vs Erron Black (Mortal Kombat)

D.Va vs Sakura Shinguji (Sakura Wars)

Soldier 76 vs Rex (Star Wars)

Reaper vs Noob Saibot (Mortal Kombat)

Bastion vs Kilgore (Killer Instinct)

Genji vs Zer0 (Borderlands)

Ramattra vs Adam Taurus (Borderlands)

Zarya vs Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress 2)

Reinhardt vs Leo Whitefang (Guilty Gear)
Also Mei vs Pyro

Back