• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it too late to use Corvo Attano?

2340397-dishonored_corvobase_v2.png

Dishonored isn't really relevant these days, kind of wish we had seen him appear back in season 2.
Nah, I mean we’re getting Colex so it could happen eventually. I really like him vs Booker

Connections?
Also, Josh, I've seen you asking for SMT1 protag MUs on DA, so what do you think about this MU I've made for him? It's also pretty debatable if you buy 1-C Slayer.

Looks cool, if Tadano doesn’t happen this could work. It’s kinda neat cause they’re also both grand father of a genre.

Also the connections are: teen JRPG protagonists who are the first in their series, whose parents were killed, homelands left in ruins, and have a special item used to fight mystical beings. They both end up stopping cataclysmic events and both end up trying to rebuild their home.
Also both series have crossed over a fair amount of times, unfortunately for Megaten fans, the games barely has any SMT stuff in them.
It ain’t that good but it’s a thought I had

Also the connections are: teen JRPG protagonists who are the first in their series, whose parents were killed, homelands left in ruins, and have a special item used to fight mystical beings. They both end up stopping cataclysmic events and both end up trying to rebuild their home.
Also both series have crossed over a fair amount of times, unfortunately for Megaten fans, the games barely has any SMT stuff in them.
It ain’t that good but it’s a thought I had
It's okay ig

I found a matchup for Uzi

I'll copy paste the connections here for anybody curious:

• Short, gun wielding, foul mouthed, anti-hero protagonists of very popular dark comedic animated web series that are the most recent projects by their fan favorite creators (Viziepop and Liam Vickers).
  • Both of their species (Demons and Drones), is divided into a caste system, (Demons having a whole ass hierarchy to them with imps like Blitzo at the very bottom while Drones are split into a prey/predator between the mundane Worker Drones and the psychopathic Murder Drones)
  • Both are seen are impulsive, and trigger happy narcissists, and they are
  • Despite their personalities though, both are deeply insecure about themselves and would end up seeking some form of companionship out of fear of being alone
  • Both of them aren’t respected much (Blitzo due to being a Imp and Uzi due to being a weirdo)
  • Both also resent their position on the metaphorical totem pole, (however Blitzo looks down mainly upon himself being an imp, as no one gives him that much respect, while Uzi looks down on all the other Worker Drones once she realizes they would never help her and her goals)
  • Speaking of, Both of their main goals involving slaughtering humans, (Blitzo kills humans as a part of his assassination business which he plans on using to gain fame and recognition across Hell, while Uzi just straight up wants to wipe out all of humanity because she’s a psychopath).
  • Despite this both end up finding companionship by forming a close but forbidden friendship with someone of a different class then them (Stolas for Blitzo and N for Uzi), which would soon develops into a full on romance.
  • This relationship with these beings would also soon grant them supernatural powers mostly uncommon to (Blitzo gaining demonic magic via Stolas’s Grimoire and Uzi gaining TK, (and possibly other supernatural abilities), via being inflected with the Absolute Solver Virus).
  • Speaking of their relationships. Both don’t have the best relation with their parents, with their moms leaving them for mysterious reasons and probably ending up dead, (Tilla and Nori), on top of suffering from “crippling daddy issues," (Blitzo’s father, Cash, forcing him to do crimes for his own benefit while also being kinda neglectful of his son, and Uzi’s father, Khan, abused her and deemed her a "disappointment" and considers his blast doors he built to be his true legacy), (However, while Khan still loves and cares for Uzi despite their strained relationship and is attempting to mend things, Cash doesn’t really care about mending his relationship with Blitzo). All of this leads to them disowning their family names (Buckzo and Doorman), and mainly just going by their first name, (and in the case of Blitzo, apparently changing his name entirely).
  • Speaking of their name, both of theirs ties into their character, (Viz said she picked Blitzo because it was a clown name, which ties into his past of working as a clown at Cash’s circus, while Uzi is named after the submachine gun of the same name, as a nod to her violent and trigger happy personality)
  • Sci Fi vs Fantasy (Drones are robots and Blitzo is a demon with access to demonic magic)
  • Protective Father vs Angsty daughter

I can see it working, though I have to ask... does Uzi have any way to actually KILL Blitzo? I mean, by our site's standards, she's actually a higher tier than him (Uzi is Tier 6, while Blitzo is Tier 8), but Blitzo has a TON of hax, and apparently the only thing that can truly kill a demon is an angelic weapon.

I'll copy paste the connections here for anybody curious:

• Short, gun wielding, foul mouthed, anti-hero protagonists of very popular dark comedic animated web series that are the most recent projects by their fan favorite creators (Viziepop and Liam Vickers).
  • Both of their species (Demons and Drones), is divided into a caste system, (Demons having a whole ass hierarchy to them with imps like Blitzo at the very bottom while Drones are split into a prey/predator between the mundane Worker Drones and the psychopathic Murder Drones)
  • Both are seen are impulsive, and trigger happy narcissists, and they are
  • Despite their personalities though, both are deeply insecure about themselves and would end up seeking some form of companionship out of fear of being alone
  • Both of them aren’t respected much (Blitzo due to being a Imp and Uzi due to being a weirdo)
  • Both also resent their position on the metaphorical totem pole, (however Blitzo looks down mainly upon himself being an imp, as no one gives him that much respect, while Uzi looks down on all the other Worker Drones once she realizes they would never help her and her goals)
  • Speaking of, Both of their main goals involving slaughtering humans, (Blitzo kills humans as a part of his assassination business which he plans on using to gain fame and recognition across Hell, while Uzi just straight up wants to wipe out all of humanity because she’s a psychopath).
  • Despite this both end up finding companionship by forming a close but forbidden friendship with someone of a different class then them (Stolas for Blitzo and N for Uzi), which would soon develops into a full on romance.
  • This relationship with these beings would also soon grant them supernatural powers mostly uncommon to (Blitzo gaining demonic magic via Stolas’s Grimoire and Uzi gaining TK, (and possibly other supernatural abilities), via being inflected with the Absolute Solver Virus).
  • Speaking of their relationships. Both don’t have the best relation with their parents, with their moms leaving them for mysterious reasons and probably ending up dead, (Tilla and Nori), on top of suffering from “crippling daddy issues," (Blitzo’s father, Cash, forcing him to do crimes for his own benefit while also being kinda neglectful of his son, and Uzi’s father, Khan, abused her and deemed her a "disappointment" and considers his blast doors he built to be his true legacy), (However, while Khan still loves and cares for Uzi despite their strained relationship and is attempting to mend things, Cash doesn’t really care about mending his relationship with Blitzo). All of this leads to them disowning their family names (Buckzo and Doorman), and mainly just going by their first name, (and in the case of Blitzo, apparently changing his name entirely).
  • Speaking of their name, both of theirs ties into their character, (Viz said she picked Blitzo because it was a clown name, which ties into his past of working as a clown at Cash’s circus, while Uzi is named after the submachine gun of the same name, as a nod to her violent and trigger happy personality)
  • Sci Fi vs Fantasy (Drones are robots and Blitzo is a demon with access to demonic magic)
  • Protective Father vs Angsty daughter

I can see it working, though I have to ask... does Uzi have any way to actually KILL Blitzo? I mean, by our site's standards, she's actually a higher tier than him (Uzi is Tier 6, while Blitzo is Tier 8), but Blitzo has a TON of hax, and apparently the only thing that can truly kill a demon is an angelic weapon.
From what we've seen with the Absolute Solver, it's possible for Uzi to literally turn Blitzo into demonic mulch

Connections:

Classic anime protags who bonded with supernatual cosmic powers (pegasus cloth and demon hero amon) in order to protect their homes from forces of evil. Both wielders are known for their fairness and love and kindness within their hearts as they follow their hearts which is why they are heavily respected by many and loved by does close to them.

Both throughout their journey they desired to be able to protect their childhood friend/sibling (Seiya wanting to protect and reunite with seika and Akira wanting to protect miki)

Due to thes emotives they were brought to a place were they learnt the truth about their worlds as they were asked to strive to become heroes and defenders of their worlds (Seiyas dad kido sending seiya to greece to become a saint and Ryo giving akira a devil mask telling him he should be a warrior) due to this they would gain powerful abiliites to achieve their goals (Seiya earning the sagiterrious cloth and Akira getting possessed by amon)

Both would end up having legendary and iconic clashes with Classical anime antagonists (Satan and Hades) who originally started as heavenly divine beings that were eventually pushed against the gods who Want to destroy humanity while they fend off against their evil armies.

At some point their friends were revelaed to be the reincarnaitons of Satan/Hades (Ryo and Shun) the very enemies they swore to fight against

Both are leaders of a powerful team/group (Saints and Devilman corps)

Contrast: Seiya shows the undominal will of the human spirit and help train and inspire a new era of saints while akira eventually lost faith in humanity as they became worse than demons and stopped defending them

Opportunities -
Introduce Saint Seiya
Pave way for other Seiya characters (the five, Athena, Hades, Poseidon, Gemini, Virgo, Kouga and the new six, The Titans, Subaru/Saturn, etc.)
One way to get Devilman into light of day

Threats - possibility of being WHO members to the west.

Last edited:

Connections:

Classic anime protags who bonded with supernatual cosmic powers (pegasus cloth and demon hero amon) in order to protect their homes from forces of evil. Both wielders are known for their fairness and love and kindness within their hearts as they follow their hearts which is why they are heavily respected by many and loved by does close to them.

Both throughout their journey they desired to be able to protect their childhood friend/sibling (Seiya wanting to protect and reunite with seika and Akira wanting to protect miki)

Due to thes emotives they were brought to a place were they learnt the truth about their worlds as they were asked to strive to become heroes and defenders of their worlds (Seiyas dad kido sending seiya to greece to become a saint and Ryo giving akira a devil mask telling him he should be a warrior) due to this they would gain powerful abiliites to achieve their goals (Seiya earning the sagiterrious cloth and Akira getting possessed by amon)

Both would end up having legendary and iconic clashes with Classical anime antagonists (Satan and Hades) who originally started as heavenly divine beings that were eventually pushed against the gods who Want to destroy humanity while they fend off against their evil armies.

At some point their friends were revelaed to be the reincarnaitons of Satan/Hades (Ryo and Shun) the very enemies they swore to fight against

Both are leaders of a powerful team/group (Saints and Devilman corps)

Contrast: Seiya shows the undominal will of the human spirit and help train and inspire a new era of saints while akira eventually lost faith in humanity as they became worse than demons and stopped defending them

Opportunities -
Introduce Saint Seiya
Pave way for other Seiya characters (the five, Athena, Hades, Poseidon, Gemini, Virgo, Kouga and the new six, The Titans, Subaru/Saturn, etc.)
One way to get Devilman into light of day

Threats - possibility of being WHO members to the west.

Sorry but this MU sucks, alot of these connections are very generic stuff that doesn't tackle things that make Akira the Devilman: his struggles, his losses, him losing his humanity to fight for said humanity, the humans still hating him, the only "ok" connection is Shun being compared to Ryo and that's really about it, the rest are just very generic shit

Man MMHvsSS has had barely talk here as well.

Ehh I guess SS has a shot here? The only major wincon for MMH is telepathy, but it seems SS has resisted Mind Gem powered being. I know they had Raven caw caaaw Phoenix but they might allow the resist for Surfer in "vacuum". SS also has more hax. I havent heard MMH to have impressive feat findings so far.

MMH preview showed his regen not being too good as well. A puddle aint as impressive as living as a soul.

Time to get free thumbs up from Peter

Man MMHvsSS has had barely talk here as well.
When Billcord is coming up after and s11 ballot banter info came up and we just gotten done with a previous MvsDc MU (when the outcome was shaky) no surprise it get over shadowed

Which sucks honestly both characters are cool and the MU is actually a cool capeshit MU

When Billcord is coming up after and s11 ballot banter info came up and we just gotten done with a previous MvsDc MU (when the outcome was shaky) no surprise it get over shadowed

Which sucks honestly both characters are cool and the MU is actually a cool capeshit MU
I understand what makes MM likable, but makes SS likable? I only recognize him from the movies.

I understand what makes MM likable, but makes SS likable? I only recognize him from the movies.
his comics are generally very philosophical and poetic, with beautifully written dialogue about the universe and stuff, it's very much kind of like if Dr. Manhattan wasn't a disconnected asshole. Alongside this, Silver Surfer is at his heart a tragic character, having basically sold his freedom and humanity to protect his planet only to lose it anyway, all the while trying to find his own meaning in the cosmic balance of the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back