• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B***ing. All. The. Time.
And it's not only for Guts vs Dimitri, you always being like this whenever eps came out and said "UnDerPerForMiNg" bs
I only remember being annoying about this for Killsaka and this current ep and for Killsaka literally everybody was poking fun at it. The Reddit and the discord poke fun at the view count still. So.....even if I was gone, you still would've seen people make fun of it so.

But fine, if it bothers you this much, I'll shut up about it for a bit.

Now carry on folks.

I only remember being annoying about this for Killsaka and this current ep and for Killsaka literally everybody was poking fun at it. The Reddit and the discord poke fun at the view count still. So.....even if I was gone, you still would've seen people make fun of it so.
Yeah but none of them are became so annoying as you did

Anyway this is the last comment over this things, move on...

IMG-4835.png

C’mon, what is this bullshit?

Memer, you’re an FE bro, what’s your thoughts on Rain(MK) vs Corrin?
I am not Memer but this looks like Corrin stomps Rain in terms of AP. Have a feeling that the MK character here has the ability/hax advantage here as usual with Rain's ability to cut through spacetime and his transmutation plus MK1 is on the way, unless Corrin's profile is outdated and it turns out they got a wall of hax/resistances (never take anime characters at face value)

I am not Memer but this looks like Corrin stomps Rain in terms of AP. Have a feeling that the MK character here has the ability/hax advantage here as usual with Rain's ability to cut through spacetime and his transmutation plus MK1 is on the way, unless Corrin's profile is outdated and it turns out they got a wall of hax/resistances (never take anime characters at face value)
Yeah i feel this is a good MU, with In Rain side it's prolly his best MU...... miles better than Weather vs Rain

Scott Pilgrim anime trailer is out and holy heck that's the most stacked voice acting cast in history. Everyone from the Edgar Wright movie is back.

Plugging my personal favorite Scott Pilgrim MU now that Scott's on the public's mind again.

...Bonus points because I'm fairly confident getting Danny to voice himself is totally something he'd agree to. I'd love Cera to reprise Scott but I know that one would probably be less likely.

We have had Stitch vs Rocket Raccoon as one Marvel vs non-DC matchup.

Which matchup will we have as one DC vs non-Marvel matchup?
Aside from the obvious Kyle Rayner Vs Simon the Digger (which might as well as be a curb-stomp, if DB keeps with the blanket standard of all high tier heralds getting at least Low 1-A/infinite speed physical stats), there's:

Shazam Vs Pegasus Seiya
Hunter Zolomon Vs Homura Akemi
Starfire Vs Blaze the Cat, Sailor Mars or Bloom (Winx Club)

Off the top of my head also are there any popular street tier MUs for DC vs non-Marvel?

The ballot announcement and Billcord's release date being announced completely pushed MMH vs SS aside lol, at least in the community. Though, calling it a filler fight would be dumb. Per the commentary, Phoenix vs Raven's research took 9 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back