• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this back up to show you this:

Vince and Shane McMahon defeat Shawn Michaels and God in a tag matcb. God is a universal entity. Del Rio is superior to both McMahons in basically every way.

Therefore, Del Rio is universe level, making Del Rio vs Kafka an evenly contested bout. 🥸

If Death Battle ever buys universe level WWF / WWE, Randy Savage would have killed Kool-Aid Man.

Wow.

... How good is Tenshi Hinanawi vs Norn Mikihara?

Both are gods who somehow descended from heaven to Earth. Both are somehow the causes of some big events of a series, both eventually got understood by the protagonists and returned to proper godhood.

... The drawback is Digimon Norn has Persona Marie.

Should probably mention that they ARE willing to include MUs not suggested for the Ballot as part of the Ballot (case in point, Steve vs Emmet). That's another factor to take into account.

Though if they're gonna do that, then I kinda wish they'd add a third "wildcard" category for it or something.

The ballot announcement and Billcord's release date being announced completely pushed MMH vs SS aside lol, at least in the community. Though, calling it a filler fight would be dumb. Per the commentary, Phoenix vs Raven's research took 9 months.
OH NO! I can't believe we'll miss out on the undoubtedly fun and unique waiting period of MM vs SS!

Lucemon vs Yukari
never-cook-again-one-piece.gif

I think we could get another Overwatch MU, just one or 2. I still want Noob vs Reaper or Pyro vs Mei. I think the latter may happen sooner cause I’ve heard OW devs say they wanted to do a TF2 collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back