• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
FEED ME MAGUS
FEED ME KNUCKLES
s-l1600.png

Oh wow, Kilometers was right.

Isn't Super Knuckles Multiversal? Because the Sonic multiverse has infinite universes and he can be on par with people who can threaten all of it

Or is that just in VSBW?
Goodluck trying to convince DB that, the entire reason they did Archie vs Xeno is because thought regular Trunks stomped Silver. Imagine how much worse it would be with a person who’s currently stronger than Trunks than a person who’s currently(from what I understand) weaker than Silver.

Goodluck trying to convince DB that, the entire reason they did Archie vs Xeno is because thought regular Trunks stomped Silver. Imagine how much worse it would be with a person who’s currently stronger than Trunks than a person who’s currently(from what I understand) weaker than Silver.
Just to clarify: the infinite multi stuff for Sonic came out AFTER Archie v Xeno and we’ll after they made the statement implying Game Sonic got stomped by DBS. Though I don’t think they’d go with infinite multi sonic in a death battle YET, as it’s only been brought up in a TailsTube ep, whenever it’s mentioned in a comic or a game things will probably change.

Knuckles at his best would actually be stronger than Silver, as he has a Hyper Form which would upscale from Silver’s super form

Your birthday being on 9/11 explains how ******* edgy you are.
Yeah, in 9/11 two tragedies occured. First was the terrorist attacks of September eleven and the second one was my birth haha.

Jokes aside people have a hard time believing that I was indeed born on that day because they think I'm joking when I'm not. I could probably show official documents of me, my ID or my school transcript to confirm my birthday but I'm too lazy to edit out my personal information. Just take my word everyone. I am very edgy but I'm not lying right now haha.

Honestly Billcord being confirmed for september 10th makes the fact that the next MU being capeshit sting even more, we gotta go through Marvel vs DC for the third time this season before getting to Bill Cipher vs Discord

Back