• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on Takashi Takeda vs Rock Howard?
Seems like Rock AP stomps and blitzes according to our stats, though Takeda has the ability advantage. Then there's MK1 around the corner with DLC characters like Quan Chi appearing in the story mode, so who knows if Takeda as a DLC character will appear in the story mode as well to get some upgrades and catch up

Jin Kazama fits more for him, especially with their new games having them as a focus
Fair enough, Imma be honest, I don’t know how but I forgot about Jim, lol.
Seems like Rock AP stomps and blitzes according to our stats, though Takeda has the ability advantage.
Yeah I just didn’t vibe with what is was seeing for Rock besides like Jim which I just remembered again now
Then there's MK1 around the corner with DLC characters like Quan Chi appearing in the story mode, so who knows if Takeda as a DLC character will appear in the story mode as well to get some upgrades and catch up
Honestly, something makes me doubt they’ll have another story mode, it also be really weird to squeeze him in cause he pretty much got erased from what I can tell.

Please get a PC and use an editing app. I saw the crusty-ass laptop that you use to watch those sweaty men wrestle with each other. Even that old-ass laptop can run Paint.net and Pixlr.com. I am willing to teach you on how to make good thumbnails.
Fixed the thumbnail because @Deidalius' bitch ass was pestering me (I totally didn't go out of my way to ask for advice on how to make better thumbnails).

BoBxdsn.jpg

Imma be FR: this sneak peak has me VERY concerned...

• Kevin Rivera's delivery here sounds completely off when compared to the standards set by Chris Hackney
  • Xander Mobus sounds phoned in at best (we all know what he sounds like, right?)
  • The models are disproportionate, and the movements are floatier than they should be.
  • The lightning on Arenbhar is the wrong colour (Green, and not Blue? What are you, P4 Odin?)
  • Dmitri has Bolting... apparently? He doesn't get this in-game (in EITHER game). Lmao.
  • The dagger reference is played far too early.
  • The 'bonk' is derpy af, and the cutoff of Guts slicing Dimitri's back off looks like the same SFM Barbra kill face that detractors of Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen accuse that episode's ending of looking like.

Yeah, just... I'm not vibing with this one tbh.

The lightning on Arenbhar is the wrong colour (Green, and not Blue? What are you, P4 Odin?)
Tempest Lance, probably, since he only does it once (Paladins learn it at Mastery level 3, and Paladin is part of Dimitri's canon class path)
Dmitri has Bolting... apparently?
Probably just their interpretation of Thunder tbh

Unless they're going with inheriting combat arts/magic being a thing, which kinda sucks and opens up a lot of things for any Three Houses character's kits

Last edited:
Tempest Lance, probably, since he only does it once (Paladins learn it at Mastery level 3, and Paladin is part of Dimitri's canon class path)

I've seen Tempest Lance's animation. I have not seen that shade of green on Dimitri specifically (not off the top of my head, in any case, and the Fodlan Duology is fresh in my head).

Probably just their interpretation of Thunder tbh

Unless they're going with inheriting combat arts/magic being a thing, which kinda sucks

It's one bolt, not an entire storm that Guts politely waits to let form.

I've seen Tempest Lance's animation. I have not seen that shade of green on Dimitri specifically (not off the top of my head, in any case, and the Fodlan Duology is fresh in my head).
It's probably just some random wind Combat Art, which Dimitri can inherit.
It's one bolt, not an entire storm that Guts politely waits to let form.
Eh, probably just an artistic choice.

also the official guidebook for FE says that Bolting summons a thunderstorm

Z is. Z
Imma be FR: this sneak peak has me VERY concerned...

• Kevin Rivera's delivery here sounds completely off when compared to the standards set by Chris Hackney
  • Xander Mobus sounds phoned in at best (we all know what he sounds like, right?)
  • The models are disproportionate, and the movements are floatier than they should be.
  • The lightning on Arenbhar is the wrong colour (Green, and not Blue? What are you, P4 Odin?)
  • Dmitri has Bolting... apparently? He doesn't get this in-game (in EITHER game). Lmao.
  • The dagger reference is played far too early.
  • The 'bonk' is derpy af, and the cutoff of Guts slicing Dimitri's back off looks like the same SFM Barbra kill face that detractors of Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen accuse that episode's ending of looking like.

Yeah, just... I'm not vibing with this one tbh.
Really feeling like ya complaints are exaggerating it looks solid so far it ain't perfect but I don't see any major issues with it especially when it isn't out yet

Oh we had the G1 blog 6 days ago.

Wait till Sunday at your time zone to get the battle track

Can Disney Kylo Ren actually kill Edelgard von Hresvelg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back