• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A fuckload lmao. It’s been a decade since then, his scaling was nonexistent, they barely talked about Guts’ story at all, several pieces of his arsenal went completely unmentioned, Berserk went on for a while afterwards, there’s pretty major feats for Guts that nobody’s mentioned at all around here, lmfao.
Tbf, some parts they can’t talk about all things considered

I apologize if I don't talk a mot about Guts but I haven't read Berserk and I am not sure if I should since it's a very long manga that would require me to put a lot of commitment and the story won't be finished. I am not sure if I should even try to read Berserk, I hate obsessing over a story just to find out it doesn't have an ending or will never have an ending. It's a bit depressive, so I prefer to read series that are completed or will be completed.

That being said, Guts is cool as hell. I am a sucker for big strong guys in badass armors and Guts is one. He also has a lovely big sword that I love. It can also negate durability by harming souls or something, that's cool as hell.

I apologize if I don't talk a mot about Guts but I haven't read Berserk and I am not sure if I should since it's a very long manga that would require me to put a lot of commitment and the story won't be finished. I am not sure if I should even try to read Berserk, I hate obsessing over a story just to find out it doesn't have an ending or will never have an ending. It's a bit depressive, so I prefer to read series that are completed or will be completed.

That being said, Guts is cool as hell. I am a sucker for big strong guys in badass armors and Guts is one. He also has a lovely big sword that I love. It can also negate durability by harming souls or something, that's cool as hell.
Berserk is literally going to be finished lol. Miura’s editing team and his best friend who he told the whole story to before passing are going to complete the work, and multiple chapter’s have since released under them.

Berserk is literally going to be finished lol. Miura’s editing team and his best friend who he told the whole story to before passing are going to complete the work, and multiple chapter’s have since released under them.
Oh is it? I thought it was cancelled.

Is that friend of Miura doing a good job with the story? I've heard people say he isn't.

dfe1ch5-f1252885-19e8-40e1-8f75-3d2deae77700.png

This'd be cool as the next Berserk episode.

One question: is a member who is banned from VBW forum able to use the PM function?

Can't believe you (yes you, whoever's reading this) can keep up with Luz reaction/combat speed wise

Can't believe you (yes you, whoever's reading this) can keep up with Luz reaction/combat speed wise

IMG_3051.jpg

One question: is a member who is banned from VBW forum able to use the PM function?
No

If you log in to your banned acc it shows only the date till it lasts, you cant access anything, no pm, no threads, no nothing, you can have several notifications pop ups with no way to at least view them at all, which is annoying

Facebook at least takes away your capability to talk or reply, but you can still read any notifs you got, here its pain to get in touch with any news logged out

I wasn't exactly Weekly's #1 fan myself folks, but c'mon, don't make a whole thing out of it.

Anyway, does anyone have any verses they'd like to see in DB that aren't exactly combat-related, like a comedy or Slice Of Life series?

For example, one of my favorite weird matchups is Story of Seasons Farmer vs Animal Crossing Villager.
Oh boy, another excuse to talk about Larryboy vs Bibleman!

I'm bored. Can we talk about how bad Death Battle is at capitalizing on characters' popularity?
You called me
poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Anyways yes death battle not very good at capitalizing a characters popularity half the time granted it's not always there fault
Nobody knows how long a characters popularity would last
Last year they did this but shit got pushed back a bit for there movies etc
Omnilander was Lighting in the bottle in this area

I'm bored. Can we talk about how bad Death Battle is at capitalizing on characters' popularity?
The time they tried, they spammed Marvel and DC and Marvel vs DC which caused some nuisance of fans of Death Battle wanting more variety.

And even then they missed some great spots of doing matchups straight away and instead did some matchups that "some of them wanted".

You called me
poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Anyways yes death battle not very good at capitalizing a characters popularity half the time granted it's not always there fault
Nobody knows how long a characters popularity would last
Last year they did this but shit got pushed back a bit for there movies etc
Omnilander was Lighting in the bottle in this area
I mean they were able to capitalize on scout vs tracer but that kinda bit them in the butt

Speaking of capitalising recent events on matchups, they wasted several chances on airing Scott Pilgrim vs Travis Touchdown and Shulk vs Lightning. Also Arceus vs Amaterasu/King Drasil/Aslan/YHVH/whoever Arceus can face. Oh Mysterio vs Scarecrow is overdue. So is Penguin vs Kingpin. And more.

Man, Goblin Slayer is such a cool character. I love him, I love his armor, I love his design.
They should start doing DBX to capitalize on the popularity of some characters. Then if they're requested enough, they made them have an episode. More DBX and more capitalizing on the popularity of characters.

Tbf, timing in modern times is hard. Popularity is usually short and sweet. These eps take 4 at best but usually 6-8 months to make.

With that said.

DB Team kinda just doesnt do recently popular characters well. They just dont prioritize them. FallGuysAmongUs would have been great 2021-22, less now. They missed out on Kratos' Norse Saga. And on that, even DMCV to do Kratos vs Dante. Even BowserEggman might slip to next season. The only thing thats timed well decently are ******* comics because ofc, and even then not always them.

Tbf, timing in modern times is hard. Popularity is usually short and sweet. These eps take 4 at best but usually 6-8 months to make.

With that said.

DB Team kinda just doesnt do recently popular characters well. They just dont prioritize them. FallGuysAmongUs would have been great 2021-22, less now. They missed out on Kratos' Norse Saga. And on that, even DMCV to do Kratos vs Dante. Even BowserEggman might slip to next season. The only thing thats timed well decently are ******* comics because ofc, and even then not always them.
tbf on both they wanted Asura Vs Kratos to win the 3D ballot last year as well the FallFuyAmongus but both got cucked

Hilarious

tbf on both they wanted Asura Vs Kratos to win the 3D ballot last year as well the FallFuyAmongus but both got cucked
2022 would have been very late for Kratos either way.

Looking at timing, DB is old enough that HxH would have been very relevant in early seasons. The 2011 anime is younger than DB. But latest is a film in 2013. Ten years ago sheesh. And then HxH became Hiatus x Hiatus and it lost relevance.

AlexCole was also victimized. But its on them. If they dont do MUs that are relevant on time, they only have themselves to blame on it.

Tho I guess now fans can help lifting it via ballots lmao

Back