• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Trying cipher again:
  • AntAtom: Atom (lol)
  • SkyrimDS: Swords
  • KilluaMisaka: Money (Misaka uses coin as weapon)
  • StitchRocket: Wave (Stitch literally surfs in the ep lol)
  • VaderObito: Flower? (God Tree kind of)
  • PhoenixRaven: Yin Yang (track cover and they are opposing forces of kinds)
  • GutsDimitri: Half circles (They kind of look like moons)
Tho in hindsight flower symbol might have someone meditating in it? Despite that, for now that leaves:
  • Suit: A mecha battle, semi-joke as a symbol lol
  • Star: Jojo baybee
  • Scales: She-Hulk because pain and misery
  • Skulls & Bones: Spooky scary skeletons and/or pirates
  • Pentagram: Spawn/GR
  • Crossing paths: AlexCole?...
  • Beaker: ...unless its this. Otherwise BowserEggman or JimmyDexter
  • Recycling: CAPTAIN PLANET
  • Question Mark: Death of Dorito
So like, it’s def gonna be Gioker right? Also surprised no predictions for a Dragonball battle

If yall are making a racism tier list, allow me to define a new tier
185.png

I googled the words "stic" and "sticcoon" and I have these:

Sticcoon

STIC
Hong Kong Youth Science and Technology Innovation Competition
STIC Investment
Stic Bikes Taiwan
Shenzhen Technology and Innovation Council

Do you actually mean... Spic
http s://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S pic

It is not even that offensive. But yes it IS a racial slur strong enough it gets censored by our wiki so I modified the link

In such case... What about Rockitch

I googled the words "stic" and "sticcoon" and I have these:

Sticcoon

STIC
Hong Kong Youth Science and Technology Innovation Competition
STIC Investment
Stic Bikes Taiwan
Shenzhen Technology and Innovation Council

Do you actually mean... Spic
http s://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S pic

It is not even that offensive. But yes it IS a racial slur strong enough it gets censored by our wiki so I modified the link

In such case... What about Rockitch
Nah man, stitccoon has the last 4 letters of raccoon in it and the last 4 letters of raccoon is a slur for black people.

Also a lot of people are completely forgetting about the Cipher text and zeroing in on just the symbols, there’s probably important stuff in that text. It made a Hunter x Hunter rep pretty obvious
Oh right, sure.

1. Key: MELEE (Code: DvA 559)X people out, but keep it silent
  2. Key: UNLUCKY (Code: CvL 1139)Kill them all, and treat them violent
  3. Key: TREE (Code: BvG 581)Beast without but not within
  4. Key: PANTHEON (Code: OMvHL 1043)The end will come from what begins
  5. Key: CAROUSEL (Code: BvSM 692)A dark reflection of the past
  6. Key/Code: DEATHBATTLESeason 10 is coming fast
HxH ref and Dimitri too, but not sure about rest. It seems like VaderObito could fit some of em.

We also had teasered images:
Ants, Lightning & skaing, dark figure fit previous matches. They also showed Naruto scene (Kaka kills Obi's crush) and Pokemon scene (MACHAMP!) too.

Tbh these were also not talked, lightning and skateboard could have been used to predit KilluaMisaka but no one did, oops.

So like, it’s def gonna be Gioker right? Also surprised no predictions for a Dragonball battle
Unless its actually AdachiKira and its suit.

I guess DBZ had like 3 fights last season. Thats clearly overused so they dont want to overuse that verse haha

Also, dont think any icon fits a DBZ fight :V

Unless its actually AdachiKira and its suit.

I guess DBZ had like 3 fights last season. Thats clearly overused so they dont want to overuse that verse haha

Also, dont think any icon fits a DBZ fight :V
The star could be the star on a dragon ball, Omega Shenron confirmed?

Uh oh FE bros, Guts is in the next time thumbnail
This right?

We have had

But

The crew is trying to make it irrelevant towards the verdict.

Okay yeah thinking about it, the Jojo ep is prolly KiraAdachi and thats the suit and star is RocketsPilafs.

They showed Pokemon footage as a teaser, but Chaos vs Kyogre is not happening as isnt Ash vs Yugi. DB Team is weirdly lacking in Poke usage.

But they do like RocketsPilafs. Also doing KiraAdachi instead of JokerGER also fits the team completely missing out in using Persona 5 when its relevant.

I dont think think there are other DB Team relevant Poke matches.

While we fight against racism (some servers going too far they turned into bigotry), I have heard a matchup which grows a bit in me - and it is about two racists.

DB_Emperor_Belos_VS_Lord_Voldemort_The_Owl_House_VS_Harry_Potter.png

Last edited:
Back