• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In comparison, what is "my" "crime" that led to my... inaccessibility on Death Battle Wiki Discord and Death Battle Official Discord? I remember I did not say anything against the code of conduct set by Rooster Teeth. I know the only thing I can do however. Let it go, let it go...
Didn't you say the N-word censored in a joke or something? I honestly don't care about that behavior but you should understand how saying that would lead you to get banned.
He's been banned for 2 years.....he ain't coming back soon lol
Damn him, if he wasn't stupid enough to get himself banned we could still talk to him here. Damn you Weekly, you shouldn't have gotten yourself banned.

Didn't you say the N-word censored in a joke or something? I honestly don't care about that behavior but you should understand how saying that would lead you to get banned.

Damn him, if he wasn't stupid enough to get himself banned we could still talk to him here. Damn you Weekly, you shouldn't have gotten yourself banned.
Weekly is like the drunken peasant that sneaks into the tavern, causes some entertaining yet infuriating mayhem, gets beaten up and thrown out by the bouncers, only to come back and do it all over again each time his beatings get worse and worse.

How long do you think it will take him to make a sock puppet and start posting her agien? Can't wait for some guy named monthly to start posting in these threads.

N-word? Never.

Unless you mean something like "I think that Six Path Sage Tailed Beast Chakra Naruto is stronger than Luffy even if Luffy activates his Hito Hito no Mi Model Nika and Gear 5th".

But this is a Naruto vs Luffy discussion that inevitably involves a name which is not even the word meant for racism unless some weirdos pull a big stretch. I mean, it is the weirdo's fault.

Well I am sorry for any inconvenience caused but I cannot really remember anything that means to discriminate against any race.

Last edited:
How long do you think it will take him to make a sock puppet and start posting her agien? Can't wait for some guy named monthly to start posting in these threads.
This would be funny as hell.

Weekly, if you're pathetic enough to make an alt and ban evade. Use monthly in your name. :v

This is not an encouragement of sockpuppeting. It is merely a joke.

I wasn't exactly Weekly's #1 fan myself folks, but c'mon, don't make a whole thing out of it.

Anyway, does anyone have any verses they'd like to see in DB that aren't exactly combat-related, like a comedy or Slice Of Life series?

For example, one of my favorite weird matchups is Story of Seasons Farmer vs Animal Crossing Villager.

I wasn't exactly Weekly's #1 fan myself folks, but c'mon, don't make a whole thing out of it.

Anyway, does anyone have any verses they'd like to see in DB that aren't exactly combat-related, like a comedy or Slice Of Life series?

For example, one of my favorite weird matchups is Story of Seasons Farmer vs Animal Crossing Villager.
Dr. Stone

I just finished hearing the I have no mouth and I must scream audiobook made by the author so maybe AM.

Saiki K.

Columbo vs Light Yagami, top 5 MUs I wanna see.

I miss Weekly.
I do too.

Anyways, to any users that look forward to reach out with Weekly after his ban then you can reach him out via FC/OC message wall.

Only for those who looks forward to reach out to him.

If there are any users who wants to harass or gaslight him for your own gratification: please don’t do it, he’s been through enough and not to mention it’ll be really rude and vile for you to do so.

Last edited:
I do too.

Anyways, to any users that look forward to reach out with Weekly after his ban then you can reach him out via FC/OC message wall.

Only for those who looks forward to reach out to him.

If there are people who wants to harass or gaslight him for your own gratification: please don’t do it, he’s been through enough and not to mention it’ll be really rude and vile for you to do so.
As the old saying goes, harassing and gaslighting Weekly only makes you a worse evil Weekly.

enough talk.

Ironic and a bummer Weekly cannot share his love on Vi vs Yang by himself here.

Let us wait for the coming August 8 and listen to other stories of scoundrels with tales of passion burning too bright and consuming the bearers

We got Berserk in the conversation and absolutely nothing of note in terms of discussion towards it at all, this thread is so washed
maybe guts should've fought somebody cool then, FE is a buzzkill.

For real though, we already had Guts in the show and what else is there to really say?

maybe guts should've fought somebody cool then, FE is a buzzkill.

For real though, we already had Guts in the show and what else is there to really say?
A fuckload lmao. It’s been a decade since then, his scaling was nonexistent, they barely talked about Guts’ story at all, several pieces of his arsenal went completely unmentioned, Berserk went on for a while afterwards, there’s pretty major feats for Guts that nobody’s mentioned at all around here, lmfao.

A fuckload lmao. It’s been a decade since then, his scaling was nonexistent, they barely talked about Guts’ story at all, several pieces of his arsenal went completely unmentioned, Berserk went on for a while afterwards, there’s pretty major feats for Guts that nobody’s mentioned at all around here, lmfao.
Well maybe nobody cares about this episode then or doesn't bother arguing because Guts is losing the episode anyways, so it doesn't really matter.

It's unfortunate, but a lot of vs discussion for DB usually turns into people discussing the winner's feats and wincons, especially if it isn't seen as debatable. Couple that with a general disinterest in the Winner and his verse, and you get Guts being ignored. It sucks, but it is what it is.

The animation should kick ass, at least.

Well maybe nobody cares about this episode then or doesn't bother arguing because Guts is losing the episode anyways, so it doesn't really matter.
Shitty mindset to take. Last I checked the public opinion was that Guts lost all his matchups. So is there just no point in looking into Guts regardless because he’d supposedly lose anyways? Are we supposed to just not look into or discuss one character because of what we think about the other character?

Shitty mindset to take. Last I checked the public opinion was that Guts lost all his matchups. So is there just no point in looking into Guts regardless because he’d supposedly lose anyways? Are we supposed to just not look into or discuss one character because of what we think about the other character?
Huh? I'm just guessing why nobody here is getting hyped and discussing Berserk. I think there should be discussion, but since there's none then there must be reasons why and those are the likely reasons.

Huh? I'm just guessing why nobody here is getting hyped and discussing Berserk. I think there should be discussion, but since there's none then there must be reasons why and those are the likely reasons.
Not directly insulting you, I was just saying that if that’s the reason for it, I think it’s a shitty mindset to take.

Back