• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last edited:
I think it scales considering that minded-resistance creatures are not uncommon but Vader can override them, not to mention that planet-level and galaxy-level illusion.

Actually, the information G1 Blog provided alone is enough to challenge the Obito VS Vader's verdict. The current profile of Vader is a mess, especially compared to Obito's.

By the way, in a place far far away, Obito VS Vader, Dio VS Alucard, Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna, Black Adam VS Apocalypse have been considered as episodes with rigged episodes. And they think that Raven VS Jean Grey will end up with Raven W because of similar rigged logic.

The kingdom from Shrek is into Death Battle?

Also what happens if Jean wins, which btw she is favored to win per the discord, what will these people say? Some episodes are "rigged", but some are not? How does that work exactly?

Why is Haruhi doing this?
Because she is a worthless soulless being that deserves to die.

Haruhi is pure evil, there is nothing but malice behind those empty eyes.
Haruhi_infobox.png

I think it scales considering that minded-resistance creatures are not uncommon but Vader can override them, not to mention that planet-level and galaxy-level illusion.

Actually, the information G1 Blog provided alone is enough to challenge the Obito VS Vader's verdict. The current profile of Vader is a mess, especially compared to Obito's.
Vader has never done or resisted galaxy level mind hax

Closes thing he gets to that is scaling to Palps, who literally mind hates him on several occasions making it impossible to scale

He does have planet mind hax tho. Again, this is just numbers not layers, Tsukuyomi also negates ones resistance making it too much for Vader (unless he resisted something similar)

Vader has never done or resisted galaxy level mind hax

Closes thing he gets to that is scaling to Palps, who literally mind hates him on several occasions making it impossible to scale

He does have planet mind hax tho. Again, this is just numbers not layers, Tsukuyomi also negates ones resistance making it too much for Vader (unless he resisted something similar)
He has yes, multiple times, and he has layered resistances to mind hax

Also this is assuming IT comes into play at all

I forgot they straight up killed off Kurama and permanently handicapped Naruto plus it doesn't help the story is being told in retrospect iirc (similar to MHA) which puts a hard narrative cap on Boruto.

Basically the opposite of DragonBall Super. DBS gave the entire cast massive buffs, while Boruto has only taken away. Naruto losing Kurama and getting an extremely limited new form, Sasuke losing the Rinnegan. Both sidelined for Boruto and Kawaki.

The arguments for both were not that great lol. But given it was from Ben and Luis who arnt really into the research side so much. It's to be expected. Tho Ben prob had the better arguments. For funsies the scaling was large planet level Luffy and universal Naruto and it ended it in a tie where Sam had to to pick a winner. Seeing Ben having his mind blown about kurama being a physicist was funny.

Aight, lemme fix that
He has yes, multiple times, and he has layered resistances to mind hax

Also this is assuming IT comes into play at all

There, better?

Since I need compium, what are so are some good alternate endings for the figth?

No "Vader one-shot Obito" or that stuff. And no Tsukuyomi (basically rewrite the 2nd half)

The arguments for both were not that great lol. But given it was from Ben and Luis who arnt really into the research side so much. It's to be expected. Tho Ben prob had the better arguments. For funsies the scaling was large planet level Luffy and universal Naruto and it ended it in a tie where Sam had to to pick a winner. Seeing Ben having his mind blown about kurama being a physicist was funny.
First, large planet level Luffy
Second, universe level Naruto
Third, Luffy won in the Death Battle Cast

This is "nika" curse triple deluxe

It's not even close to being real, unless you're being sarcastic in which I agree.

Overall the arguments were kinda bad, so it's going to be hilarious if this becomes a DB cause their stats are going to be pure headcanon.

Wouldn you mind telling me of those instances where he resisted galaxy mind hax?

I know he has layered mind hax

And yes Obito using IT is BS lmao
G1 Blog. Vader himself is scaled to galaxy mind hax, and he may has similar resistance.

By the way, I feel that Disney's Chibi Tiny Tales and Chibiverse are different continuities. And we don't need to deal with Below Average Human level Chibiverse casts if we only focus on Disney's Chibi Tiny Tales. We'll see Chibi Tiny Tales Luz Noceda VS My Adventures with Superman Lois Lane.

Death Battle version Obito VS Naruto Madara.

Back