• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not really sure about Vader resisting illusions on the same scale as IT but Vader has been compared to a Force user who can mindhax tens of thousands. But we longer scale hax by numbers, it depends on how many layer both have
A lot of people have mentioned the trillions of minds thing... Are we back to the number of minds meta with mind hax? I thought we went by layers and a whole bunch of other stuff now. lol

1yWa.gif
"Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!"

A lot of people have mentioned the trillions of minds thing... Are we back to the number of minds meta with mind hax? I thought we went by layers and a whole bunch of other stuff now. lol
I mean there are still numerous peeps in the Vs community that still see R>F as automatically being 1-A or higher not to mention volume scaling in tier 2 is still very popluar thanks to DB (E.g: If I'm a million times more powerful than the Big Bang then I've got Multiversal/2-B AP), where standards change here they won't elsewhere and vice versa.

Fun fact: that isn't Dr Doom in the wheel it's a Doombot that still beats Vader regardless.

**** they even gave Obito a bunch of shit that requires prep, Juubito isn't something he can magically bust out like that. Required a whole ass war and outside forces, if they gave that to Obito they should have given Vader his Dark Dimension form since that Requires significantly less prep than Juubito.

\
Stop. dark dimension is not a form, it will never be a form, its a state vader enters when he goes through a machine, a machine that required very specific parts that needed to be gather from across the galaxy, built on super specific planet, that being mustafar because its a darkside nexus, which allows him feel his own presence in the force.

and thats ignoring that theres no feats to scale, everything mostly exists within vaders mind until he feels Luke's presence. thats it. theres nothing else to it. saying this is a transformation is the equivalent of saying Goku has Super Saiyan 5 or Luffy has Gear 6. it doesnt exist its not a thing. so arguing that this is the equivalent to Juubito isnt even a matter of opinion, its just straight up wrong.

but worse, is where the hell does this shit come from... who created this dark dimension shit, because your not the first person to think its real.. its beyond annoying.

I will say that I do agree with the episode but I do see arguments for Vader as this was close.
Next time though, I don't mind as I do want my cosmic fill in Marvel vs DC, so I hope it gets destructive. If not, then I hope the animation is amazing.
I don't know who wins, but I am betting for Raven for now.

Stop. dark dimension is not a form, it will never be a form, its a state vader enters when he goes through a machine, a machine that required very specific parts that needed to be gather from across the galaxy, built on super specific planet, that being mustafar because its a darkside nexus, which allows him feel his own presence in the force.

and thats ignoring that theres no feats to scale, everything mostly exists within vaders mind until he feels Luke's presence. thats it. theres nothing else to it. saying this is a transformation is the equivalent of saying Goku has Super Saiyan 5 or Luffy has Gear 6. it doesnt exist its not a thing. so arguing that this is the equivalent to Juubito isnt even a matter of opinion, its just straight up wrong.

but worse, is where the hell does this shit come from... who created this dark dimension shit, because your not the first person to think its real.. its beyond annoying.
Btw Shadow may I know your personal thougths on the match? Who do you really think wins and why? Between Vader and Obito

I’ve seen that apparently some Naruto calcs can get much higher due to statements of planet size being Jupiter sizes which could boost some calcs significantly so some of Obito’s calcs might’ve been lower than they could’ve been as well lol

Like I said the arguments initially made sense to me but after re-evaluating I can see where the contention is coming from whether or not I agree it was always going to make people mald regardless of the victor.

What was the real issue was that despite the decided victor they didn't elaborate on the conclusion or expand on how they came too, the episode I think could've benefitied a lot from even an extra few minutes because of this, someone here even said re-drafts and some cuts had to have been made too fit there modern DB formula of keeping every episode from going into 24+ minute territory.

I still enjoyed the episode.
So I was right: They shortened it down and more than likely left out important key reasons for their results

Whoever wins Raven VS Phoenix, I lose. If Raven wins then that means she scales above Marvel cosmology and it wouldn’t matter what 2-A tier Twilight is as it will make that cursed Raven VS Twilight episode accurate beyond a doubt without a need for a modern revist. And if she loses, aside from one of my favorite fictional characters getting fed, it also means she won’t be used again for a LONG time and the former point still stands if she’s scaled anywhere near Jean Gray.

Whoever wins Raven VS Phoenix, I lose. If Raven wins then that means she scales above Marvel cosmology and it wouldn’t matter what 2-A tier Twilight is as it will make that cursed Raven VS Twilight episode accurate beyond a doubt without a need for a modern revist. And if she loses, aside from one of my favorite fictional characters getting fed, it also means she won’t be used again for a LONG time and the former point still stands if she’s scaled anywhere near Jean Gray.
I hope Raven wins cause **** Jean Grey

Rooting Coughing Baby, betting Coughing Baby. I think he can turn this around in the full episode.
Composite Coughing Baby scale from any fictional character who can fight in their baby forms (e.g. baby Mario, baby Luigi, baby Super Duper Sumos, etc.). To go crazier, composite coughing baby scale from fictional gods that look like babies, even sometimes gods in mythologies like Jesus Christ. Composite Coughing Baby FTW.

I mean, modern DB uses the highest feats and interpretations of comic characters constantly these days, as long as they're not some normally inaccessible amped state. Since Raven is a higher tier comic character, she probably has some weird singular feat of fending off a chatacter that scales to the entire DC Cosmology.

Even using tier 1 arguments for MLP probably won't beat out whatever Raven's best feat was.

Back