• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.jpg

I gotta put more work into getting Marie vs Weather Report popular
No you don't.

That Marie has a few other (e.g. Digimon Yggdrasil - specifically, Norn Mikihara of Digimon Next) and Weather Report either fights Storm as a returning character or Nami as a stand/weather manipulation user.

Last edited:
here also working to make knight vs traveler... something "popular"
This can be nice... Just... To be a future Death Battle, this matchup needs to be put after either one character for Genshin Impact or Guardian Tales gets debuted so that either verse can be a good pull for the other.

An episode with two "relatively obscure" verses show that Death Battle is not quite ready for relatively obscure verses - at least for introducing two obscure verses in one episode at the same time.

This can be nice... Just... To be a future Death Battle, this matchup needs to be put after either one character for Genshin Impact or Guardian Tales gets debuted so that either verse can be a good pull for the other.

An episode with two "relatively obscure" verses show that Death Battle is not quite ready for relatively obscure verses - at least for introducing two obscure verses in one episode at the same time.
huh actually you have a point, although I've always thought that genshin could reel in the visits.

Why must you spite me, Jason?
Not spiting against you pal

Just suggesting some alternative characters

To be more accurate

Marie vs Norn can be seen as a battle of tier-1-ish apprentice gods who descended to human realms to learn humanity by creating/splitting a human avatar, and while the respective godly avatars were corrupted, the human avatars worked with the primary protagonists to fight against the corrupted part to take the godly avatars back, then the human avatars resumed godhood and promised to shape the world in a better image.

While I can see Weather Report vs Nami being a battle of some tier 6-ish stand user and weather manipulation users who are born / sold into an antagonistic party then defected to the primary protagonists parties.

Marie and Weather Report simply have two sets of unique yet unmatched dynamics. But they definitely deserve getting into Death Battle - just to fight someone else.

Last edited:
Not spiting against you pal
I know, just bad joke
Marie vs Norn can be seen as a battle of tier-1-ish apprentice gods who descended to human realms to learn humanity by creating/splitting a human avatar, and while the respective godly avatars were corrupted, the human avatars worked with the primary protagonists to fight against the corrupted part to take the godly avatars back, then the human avatars resumed godhood and promised to shape the world in a better image.

While I can see Weather Report vs Nami being a battle of some tier 6-ish stand user and weather manipulation users who are born / sold into an antagonistic party then defected to the primary protagonists parties.

Marie and Weather Report simply have two sets of unique yet unmatched dynamics. But they definitely deserve getting into Death Battle - just to fight someone else.
idk, I think I like Marie Report just cause it could have fun dialogue and neat animation given they both get buffed by the others weather powers

Pretty good, Shin Ultraman was a success on america iirc and with how they even invented the EN Dub for their recent series show that they are bumping the series to the west very hard and it worked
Beside if they didn't, they wouldn't hired JYB for Gento/Blazar host and Sean for Zero in Ultraman Z official EN Dub
Right now Blazar episode 1 is almost reached more than a 3+ Millions in almost two days
If only KR was the same

hopefully Vader vs Obito performs good

Killuaka still hasn't reached 900k in its 3rd week and won't probably reach 1mil until its over a month old.
Stitch vs Rocket only pulled 1.1m in a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back