• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hahahaaaa but if I stop memeing, Touhou is not popular at all. Since when was the last time you heard people who aren't already Touhou fans talk about the newest Touhou games?
I'd say stuff like Guilty Gear is even more mainstream than Touhou.

Touhou is unpopular because the creator doesn't bother to translate his own game to other languages forcing the fans to do that job for him.

Casual people prefer media with official translations haha.
By saying Touhou is unpopular I expect you mean it is so in America.

Then again a lot of big names in Japan and Asia Pacific is simply unheard in the States.

Phew.

Anyone calling an instance (better with scans and quoted chapters and issue) Rocket Raccoon actually hurt a herald.

Not really supporting Stitch or Rocket Raccoon but just curious.

0a3wrhajfqn71.png

Looking at older stats, BlakeMikasa was sub 1 mil after 18 days. Hopefully KilluaMisaka beats that lol

Seems Blake vs Mikasa was 894k around this time and KilluaMisaka still hasn't even hit 800k,so chances are, it won't beat Blakasa. OOF

@Tipper17
alright its not Friday yet, but unless Killua vs Misaka gets over 200k hits today, then it won't hit 1mil tomorrow or this weekend. It's officially a flop yes?

Bro just wait for the blog 😭

as someone who’s been researching Stitch for G1, I can say Stitch’s side media is ridiculous. Most of it isn’t available on any streaming services, large swathes of content are either nearly lost media or actually lost media, English dubs have been actually lost making some episodes nearly impossible to decipher, the Stitch anime is impossible to find in good quality above like 480p, several bits of content are only available on like one site or a single upload on Internet Archive, this shit is ******* DIRE lmfao.

Stitch is shockingly more impressive and varied than people let in though, I’m very excited for this blog to drop, I’ve put a crazy amount of effort into my research for this one ( :
Can't wait for the blog!

Seems Blake vs Mikasa was 894k around this time and KilluaMisaka still hasn't even hit 800k,so chances are, it won't beat Blakasa. OOF

@Tipper17
alright its not Friday yet, but unless Killua vs Misaka gets over 200k hits today, then it won't hit 1mil tomorrow or this weekend. It's officially a flop yes?
Honestly Death Battle shouldnt have released an episode when these two franchises had nothing going for them lately for so long

Perhaps Killua losing didnt help if some were more familiar with him

Yeah
But that quote wasn't from that, it was from Garo: Makai Senki
I know im saying it's Popularity is growing given it has a crossover in the world with Marvel and Netflix shit

@Tipper17
Probably unless they expected these numbers which case shrugs
Win some,lose some
Honestly Death Battle shouldnt have released an episode when these two franchises had nothing going for them lately for so long

I say HXH should've been brought up around between S7-S9
And as said HxH hiatuses didn't help

Killua eating an L prob affected it to a a degree

which means Colex is probably doomed

But hey, I thought Bondwick was going to suffer due to low preview hits, and its now over 3mil. I'm not always right.

I really do wonder that it should have been KilluaAkame if they wanted views. Even tho I went "literal who" for AkameKill, to its credits, GrayEsdeath got more views than SheRaWonderWoman. So it might have made 100k more views probably.

BondWick apparently was featured in another channels recommendation video, which greatly helped its bad start.

I really do wonder that it should have been KilluaAkame if they wanted views. Even tho I went "literal who" for AkameKill, to its credits, GrayEsdeath got more views than SheRaWonderWoman. So it might have made 100k more views probably.

BondWick apparently was featured in another channels recommendation video, which greatly helped its bad start.
Akame probably would've done better not by a massive margin but more decent given casuals are more familiar with her

All I can say we'll see how KillSaka will do overtime given the long as hiatus the show got off from

Given WandaZ and HarleyJinx did well overtime maybe this would too

Actually, no.

Just blame Killua vs Mikoto being aired at a time when HXH and Toaru series are not that popular - or just not heated by any comic or anime update. - Wait HXH has slight update recently so it would have been worse if it were Killua vs Akame.

... oh my if you really want to argue Killua should have fought against Black Star - having close connections, Soul Eater being actually known in the west, banter and weapons mix and match, etc. Killua dies anyway.

The music track name sounds GOTG surprisingly.

Will hear the thing before tinfoiling anything

But hey, I thought Bondwick was going to suffer due to low preview hits, and its now over 3mil. I'm not always right.
Its impossible you never heard of jonh wick plus the 4th movie was yet to be released too, james bond, at least once in your life you may have heard of him, let alone parodies with him or the like

Killua and Misaka are known mostly if you are into anime and even then you may have not seen their show or heard much of them to care

Looks like Gray vs Esdeath hit 1mil way before Killua vs Misaka will

So chances are it probably would have

also Genos vs War Machine pulled 1.6mil back then, and you guys think Chosenborn did good. :LOL:

ok ok i'll stop.

Give me a Gatekeeper MU, then I'll consider.

Looks like Gray vs Esdeath hit 1mil way before Killua vs Misaka will

So chances are it probably would have

also Genos vs War Machine pulled 1.6mil back then, and you guys think Chosenborn did good. :LOL:

ok ok i'll stop.
Ya know I don't want to annoy folks on this and don't want u to do the same same thing to avoid peeps getting annoyed at u too but Man it's odd looking back
Feeling like wtf happened

Perfection.

Ngl initially I was overthinking what this name could be a meaning too apart from the obvious latter part an was at a stump until I saw someone on reddit shed to light that it's a reference to Elvis Presley's one of most famous song that I feel like i lived under a rock for forgeting, an that it's because Lilo & Stitch's favourite singer is Elvis Presley an is a big part of the story and Hawaiian culture and now I feel like I've reached enlightenment.
03d.jpg

Basic math.
The Anime takes place 18 years after the first move
Lilo has a daughter who is currently around the same age as her when she met Stitch
X+18-X=18

Logically this means that Lilo was around 18 when she gave birth to her daughter.
Someone knows there L&S lore pog.

side note wonder if this means that Stitch ages differently due to his alien biology, or even Jumba designed him with longevity.

Someone knows there L&S lore pog.

side note wonder if this means that Stitch ages differently due to his alien biology, or even Jumba designed him with longevity.
Well in the origional series Stitch was shown to bairley change during the episode Skip which involves Lilo and Stitch having their mind get transported 10 years into the future. Though Stitch would be like 11 during that event so like who knows. Even the anime despite being set 18 years after the first movie would still only make stitch around the same age since he didn't know Lilo had a daughter which would imply he left before she had her which would mean he was physically 12 when he went into the wormhole.

While I'm on the subject of Xeno MUs popping into my head:

Lorithia_vs_Cornelia.png

Lorithia (XC1) vs Cornelia (FE3H):

Dark purple-clad sorceresses that lurk in the shadows of consort systems (High Entia Ministry / Faergus Dukedom) on behalf of a main villain group (The Trinity and the Agarthans), manipulating their higher powers as they go (Kalian Antiqua and Dmitri/Mateus, depending on your frame of reference).

Ngl, after the new spiderverse movie and the new LoL game coming.out at the same time, Spiderverse Miles vs Ekko might be a best for both

Back