• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What's the most Action Hero vs Horror Villain MU you could get in DB?
Literally this
g186zg5q8qz91.jpg
But actually this
john-wick-vs-michael-myers-john-wick-vs-halloween-v0-c39obvls8jx91.jpg

I guess this
Ye
  • During the Pokken footage in Misaka's analysis, the player character has the name "Jukem", the username of one of the researchers for the show and the main researcher for Killua[1]. The opponent's name is "OfxrEHTileUzm", which, when deciphered using an Atbash cipher decoder, translates to "LuciVSGrovFan", a reference to the fact that Jukem is a fan of Lucina from Fire Emblem VS Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon as a matchup.

Not a fan personally (prefer Shirou vs Asta) - but what gave the idea?
It used to be a popular matchup and I just remembered it, I really like it cause I like Johnny
What Johnny has to do with Shirou vs Asta

And how is Touma Kamijou vs Shiki Tohno less popular than it should be?
Power null arm that can turn into a big dragon vs eyes that perceive weaknesses on opponents and durability negation knife.
This is debate material easily.

Oh, I did see 4Chan remind me on sth.

Apparently Misaka's preview had a nod to Lucina vs MD Grovyle of all things.

...And then they also reminded that they did use Pokemon footage on season teaser trailer.

Would they really do that one.
I guess this
2yz42t.jpeg
This may potentially be in the S11 or S12 roster.

Which means PMD Dusknoir vs Magolor, PMD Kecleon vs FE Anna and PMD Guildmaster Wigglytuff vs Makarov Dreyar (Fairy Tail) get a bit raised chances of coming to reality.

Well then another topic, given toaru made in death battle, what other light novel characters can make it in now, besides Anos and Rimuru who are spammed in the community
Given how hated Anos and his series are in battleboarding communities, bringing him to DB will possibly open can of the worm (read: Ben vs GL cancerous situation)
As for other Light Novel chars, Kurumi is obviously going to be the next one
The first two MU was very questionable as heck, like Medaka against Makoto? DIO vs freaking Beatrice? Why?
It's like the one who made it doesn't like Dio and Medaka by throwing them to those monstrosity lel
Laharl vs Neptune is aight, Neptune still has some of MU that are better than her against Laharl iirc, Kasuga vs Josuke is hella based

Back