• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
when the video finally is released how do you think the battle will be triggered guys?

aka what will be the cause of them fighting each other?

killua’s reason?

misaka’s reason?
Mikasa has the same personality as Tatsumaki, killua could literally just exist and misaka ould snap and attack him

That or her radar senses his nen and she seems him a threat

Either way misaka is 100% going to be the aggressor

Is
Mikasa has the same personality as Tatsumaki, killua could literally just exist and misaka ould snap and attack him

Isn’t a common way to predict who wins in a fight is that the aggressor/the one who caused the fight will lose? (Not always but I noticed how most of the time the aggressors end up losing)

Has she done this with anybody?
She seems like the type that would be chill unless u go out ur way to piss her off while

What’s the ratio though. Since they might just be a minority.
Tony started the fight with batman
Tatsu started the fight with mob
Yang started the fight with tifa
Tracer started the fight with scout
Fate started the fight with strange
Broly started the fight with hulk
ant man started the fight with atom
Dragonborn started the fight with chosen undead

Killua
She isn't like that with most people, tho, that's only her M.O. with Touma and Kuroko.

But yeah, it's much easier to have her start the fight as Killua wouldn't really care about anything she's doing and he doesn't take assassination contracts like his family does.

Tony started the fight with batman
Tatsu started the fight with mob
Yang started the fight with tifa
Tracer started the fight with scout
Fate started the fight with strange
Broly started the fight with hulk
ant man started the fight with atom
Dragonborn started the fight with chosen undead
Add Electricshock started the fight with Miles

misak.JPG

I saw Altair in the title and was so worried for a second.

More worried is why not Altair (Re:Creators) vs Yukari Yakumo (Touhou Project)

Nice song however

And is it just me I can totally expect Myriani to join later - oh Jun Mitsui is already credited in this instrumental only version.

Did they know, that Mikoto is the given name of Mikoto Misaka?
Like, there are a lot of Misaka sisters / clones, many of which work under Accelerator and one seemingly befriended with him.

Does DarkRim count as an instigation? Dragonborn was the one who started it.
Technically the two serpent gods persuaded Chosen Undead and Last Dragonborn to fight each other.

Kingseeker Frampt and Darkstalker Kaathe vs Bernkastel and Lambdadelta when

Last edited:
Bad take. Tsunderes are always good.

The best type of woman is the one that absolutely hates you and feels disgusted at the mere sight of you, an enemy.

Tsunderes are good since they're near those types of women.
I am not a fan of most
There are mainly two types of tsundere people:
A) They who love one character significantly over the others
B) They who secretly love one character but are too shy to express easily

Did they know, that Mikoto is the given name of Mikoto Misaka?
Her parents are Misaka too (Tabigake and Misuzu) and DB does normally talk about the origin of the character, so they would notice.
Like, there are a lot of Misaka sisters / clones, many of which work under Accelerator and one seeM9ngly befriended with him.
None of them work directly under Accel iirc (maybe some do now that he is the Board Chairman) he is pretty much Last Order's father and Misaka Worst is also... his older daughter, I guess.

Shoutout to my new favorite song.

This song proves just how far Death Battle has come. Seriously, 10 seasons and they can still surprise us. Do you guys remember when this was just a silly little web-show on YouTube? Now here we are a decade later, and fans are actively participating with the content. What a ride it's been, can't wait to see what comes next.

I must say that Accelerator wasn't wrong for killing the Misaka clones. He did nothing wrong and should do it again.

They're clones afterall. Accelerator getting into the next level would be more interesting than whatever the Mikoto clones do now.

Total clone death.

Back