• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Liking X topic a lot to the point you're almost obsessive"
I mean I guess thats one word for it, but usually it's used with autistic people. Also you literally just used the word when saying that, obsession.
It seems I misused the term "hyperfixation" after googling the definition of it. I blame TikTokers, they made me think it means when you're really fixated on a topic or hobby.
Yeah Tiktok and certain parts of the internet have fetishized autistic people, which is pretty concerning

FyHkPpiWAAcLbNY

I mean I guess thats one word for it, but usually it's used with autistic people. Also you literally just used the word when saying that, obsession.

Yeah Tiktok and certain parts of the internet have fetishized autistic people, which is pretty concerning
Obsession? I see. Though I am not sure if I should describe people that like a certain topic or thing a lot as obsessive. It kind of has a negative connotation. But I guess it conveys my intentions really well.

I like women (And people) that are obsessed with a certain obscure topic or thing.

That's way better than having normie hobbies or no hobbies.

Alright, cause it seems like a fair fight with the stats you claim for Eren and the stats I last checked Shinji had
It's a few factors that kinda solidify it for Eren. For one, shinji is kinda used to opponents just having really obvious weak points that are visible on their body, something eren lacks as his weak point is literally a few centimeters wide spot on the back of his neck. For two, unless he gets his adam form, shinji only has a few minutes of control over eva 01 before it runs out of power, whereas eren can fight for literally days. Eren also has his army of millions of colossus titans backing him up. Eren's regen is also something shinji cant really bypass.

It's a few factors that kinda solidify it for Eren. For one, shinji is kinda used to opponents just having really obvious weak points that are visible on their body, something eren lacks as his weak point is literally a few centimeters wide spot on the back of his neck. For two, unless he gets his adam form, shinji only has a few minutes of control over eva 01 before it runs out of power, whereas eren can fight for literally days. Eren also has his army of millions of colossus titans backing him up. Eren's regen is also something shinji cant really bypass.
So Eren beats Kankei and Leoch now?

Still some teased musics not out yet.

Part relevant and part irrelevant:

Do you classify Kecleon (Mystery Dungeon) vs Anna (Fire Emblem) a joke matchup?
1. This is in my indefinite waiting list of commissions.
2. Obvious reference music for PMD Kecleon; what for FE Anna?

Last edited:
Back