• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
68x0ezxdz23b1.gif
Wait, the Dragonborn's using an iron sword. The absolute cheek!

I used to not like the idea of remasters, but I really did like the demon souls remaster. That game had a ton of small and big details that I really enjoyed while playing (I also no death beat it third try and only died the other two times due to the crappy ‘parkour’ parts).

I used to not like the idea of remasters, but I really did like the demon souls remaster. That game had a ton of small and big details that I really enjoyed while playing (I also no death beat it third try and only died the other two times due to the crappy ‘parkour’ parts).
Wasn't Demon Souls a borderline remake? I liked it either way, but I thought they basically redid the game (just very faithfully).

Reminds me of TLOU.
Well TloU actually came out 10 years later, so it makes sense. However, it doesn't seem to have done well.
Bloodborne is 8 years old tho, and should be more arguable for a remake as its only a PS exclusive, its not even on other consoles
The only thing it needs is some cleanup on performance issues, aside from that it's fine. And, well, it's always going to stay a PS exclusive, thanks Sony (Sarcasm)

What really needs a remake is DS2 if Fromsoft isn't going to do anything for DS1 again. That really needs some cleanup even if it's my favorite DS game.

Memed Meteor feat. They did admit at the end that they were bullshitting most of cast, that Goro does not scale to Kahn.

Looks wise the fight looks good, but movements are janky.

Although looking at comments elsewhere, if CU wins, prepare for Swank calling lol

My updated list of future matchups for fan commissioned works: (feel free to suggest which is better for a Brandon Yates or Therewolf Media music work)
(May also deploy some commissioned drawn arts as well as they can come surprisingly cheap)

Just deciding which to go for arts only, which for a Brandon Yates music and which for a Therewolf Media music
  • Sakura Minamoto (Zombie Land Saga) vs Eiko Tsukimi (Ya Boy Kongming/Paripi Koumei) (1 or possibly 2 guest female vocalists, may get something "more fabulous" if I get my this bill split or even sponsored)
  • Kirito (SAO) vs Maple (Bofuri) (can just go either instrumental or a duet - may go from Brandon Yates instead)
  • Mamoo/Kimo/Booma (Super Duper Sumos) vs Nozomi Kaminashi (Keijo)
  • Arceus (Pokémon) vs King Drasil (Digimon) (can be fine with full instrumental, really optional with vocals)
  • Arceus (Pokémon) / King Drasil (Digimon) vs Aslan (Chronicles of Narnia) (I am sure some other people are planning a commission for this but I will not mind dropping a few tens of bucks if I am to split the bill - this is NOT my top priority anyway. May wait for a sponsor.)
  • Paul (Mary Jane Watson's husband) (Marvel) vs Semi (Semi and the Magic Cube) - one Paul matchup that actually legit exists because of similar back stories and similar powers and abilities
  • Paul (Mary Jane Watson's husband) (Marvel) vs George Ushiromiya (Umineko) - another Paul matchup with slightly similar back stories but fanned with spite. May wait for a sponsor.
  • Ninja Batman vs Toei Spider-Man - planning
  • PMD Kecleon vs Anna - may wait for a sponsor but is planning
  • Cirno vs Jack Frost - may wait for a sponsor but is planning
  • Mr Freeze vs FrostNova - may wait for a sponsor but is planning

Last edited:
Wabbajack is the main problem here tbh. If we don't assume CU can come back from transmutation, then it's gg.

Though, they are probably gonna delve deeper into the lore, in which case, CU might get yeeted.

My updated list of future matchups for fan commissioned works: (feel free to suggest which is better for a Brandon Yates or Therewolf Media music work)
(May also deploy some commissioned drawn arts as well as they can come surprisingly cheap)

Just deciding which to go for arts only, which for a Brandon Yates music and which for a Therewolf Media music

Ditto
Oh crap just as I try to re-familiarize myself with a Therewolf Media application form, I realise... I need to submit one essay for each matchup to submit. Guess this re-prioritises my matchup choices.

Also a tip to coming sponsors:
Aaron expressly stated that he 8s less interested in repeating matchups Death Battle or Brandon Yates have done before so do throw Aaron fresh ideas first before throwing the same to Brandon Yates.

Last edited:
Back