• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if they'll pull a "time is convoluted" explanation to counter time slow, like with Goku Black's Time Ring apparently stopping time hax in general.

Though much like Goku Black, the results wouldn't change.

Also, this has been annoying me for years, the Dovahkiin should have higher lifting strength on this site. The thu’um pushing against you as equally as it does to the world (this is directly stated). Miraak shoved an island across the sea, they should have much higher lifting strength than class 1. Talking about what his thu’um can move so much is really compelling me to make a thread on it now.

Also, this has been annoying me for years, the Dovahkiin should have higher lifting strength on this site. The thu’um pushing against you as equally as it does to the world (this is directly stated). Miraak shoved an island across the sea, they should have much higher lifting strength than class 1. Talking about what his thu’um can move so much is really compelling me to make a thread on it now.
Do a CRT.exe

I won’t have the references needed nor really know how to put it in a way that would likely be accepted by staff (dark souls stuff). I think I know the general gist of the upgrades though. Light is repeatedly referenced to be time in dark souls, gwyn made the light, and when the light ends so does time (as shown by the dark souls 3 dlc where time starts colliding into its self as the fire ends). But that won’t really be the best way to say it, and the evidence would need to be shown nice and cleanly.

Related to the match, I’m personally getting Vegeta vs Thor feels. The Dovahkiin is getting meme’d on hard. And it seems they are already having him walk straight through the Dovahkiin’s attacks.

I won’t have the references needed nor really know how to put it in a way that would likely be accepted by staff. I think I know the general gist of the upgrades though. Light is repeatedly referenced to be time in dark souls, gwyn made the light, and when the light ends so does time (as shown by the dark souls 3 dlc where time starts colliding into its self as the fire ends).
Yeah, I remember an old revision thread about that.

Related to the match, I’m personally getting Vegeta vs Thor feels. The Dovahkiin is getting meme’d on hard. And it seems they are already having him walk straight through the Dovahkiin’s attacks.
That too. If CU wins, it'll cause quite the uproar in the battle boarding community a truly vaunted and venerable one.

Yeah, I remember an old revision thread about that.

That too. If CU wins, it'll cause quite the uproar in the battle boarding community a truly vaunted and venerable one.
I more meant, like with Thor vs Vegeta. The Dovahkiin has done particularly nothing of note for the entirety of the being of the fight. In the same vain as Vegeta hitting Thor 7 times tops then getting meme’d, the Dovahkiin has hit the chosen undead zero times.

I more meant, like with Thor vs Vegeta. The Dovahkiin has done particularly nothing of note for the entirety of the being of the fight. In the same as Vegeta hitting Thor 7 times tops then getting meme’d, the Dovahkiin has hit the chosen undead zero times.
I see, yeah that's fair. Either way, previews switch it up between misleading and playing it straight, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Can't wait for how they tackle the hot mess of ES cosmology.

I more meant, like with Thor vs Vegeta. The Dovahkiin has done particularly nothing of note for the entirety of the being of the fight. In the same vain as Vegeta hitting Thor 7 times tops then getting meme’d, the Dovahkiin has hit the chosen undead zero times.
Did they skip the beginning again? Maybe he already got his seven hits in...

Dark_Souls_VS_Skyrim.png

IDK why I checked, but here are the current suggestions:

• George Ushiromiya (Umineko) (note this was the only one with listed connections)
  • Kazuya Kinoshita (Rent-A-Girlfriend)
  • Snapcube Shadow the Hedgehog
  • Abridged Vegeta
  • Bethany (Harley Quinn)
  • Light Turner (Netflix Death Note)
  • Johnny Sins
  • Paul Blart Mall Cop
  • Jonathan Carroll (DC)
  • Henry Cooke
  • Felix Kranken (The Walten Files)
  • Reverse Flash
  • A-Train (The Boys)
  • Geoffrey St. John (Archie Sonic)
  • Springtrap

Honestly, I can't tell which ones are joke suggestions...

Oh... Can anyone who actually watched the Cast hear whom Tom Schalk is vocing? This is a game changer

For some reason I wasn't expecting Vieeehana for the singer of the OST, but I'm not complaining.
That fan choir actually composes of several new vocalists and other musicians whom Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media have worked with.

All I could say with the contract. Who else do you hear in the choir?

IDK why I checked, but here are the current suggestions:

• George Ushiromiya (Umineko) (note this was the only one with listed connections)
  • Kazuya Kinoshita (Rent-A-Girlfriend)
  • Snapcube Shadow the Hedgehog
  • Abridged Vegeta
  • Bethany (Harley Quinn)
  • Light Turner (Netflix Death Note)
  • Johnny Sins
  • Paul Blart Mall Cop
  • Jonathan Carroll (DC)
  • Henry Cooke
  • Felix Kranken (The Walten Files)
  • Reverse Flash
  • A-Train (The Boys)
  • Geoffrey St. John (Archie Sonic)
  • Springtrap

Honestly, I can't tell which ones are joke suggestions...
Connections are loose and characters are obscure (and are likely unheard outside America) but Semi and Chimpui were there.

Last edited:
Were they some of the pictured ones? Because I didn't recognise them.
There are pictures (in the links). Just click into them (when you see the weird .png and .webp links)

Chimpui

Chinpui.png

Semi (Semi and the Magic Cube)

fxG_-IuTuRWU5QhODNqQO4pypcpxRzJ6H1LFzY_l1yReYwG_rM4De9Fowld-alegGB3PJTi2NcpbCdv6zfxnIj8m3m32zIqGGQR6J9QIDGuZn3thRS53MLO5OSHd8wIb4iXpNTpjgb6TQaZt58QGYQ.webp

gd_UG_OM9KjLzhH5iZ7NUFzPGqoYQjxCL8fi6n_pF2EfFiAJigOKC8Uh16liYFra62wGPzzovfN4yD2Ih54XCRo3y9KONtpC6i4BOsX8froQKxCz9wLCm385Mw3BCjnAlcDJBltizBpl0NoDcCqTIg.webp

That blue hair girl with a braid

(Yes she is a Korea animation character if you cannot tell)

For reasons that animation has a Korea wiki page and a Traditional Chinese wiki page so that animation is (was) somehow having popularity in the Chinese speaking regions like Hong Kong and mainland China.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back