• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now that the new RE4 remake is out what are the chances of Lord Saddler vs Mother Miranda happening?

Battle of outsiders who appear in villages while carrying diseases they consider as blessings and then turn everyone there into fanatic followers.
As a in-verse battle?
1. Not likely.
2. Does Miranda just puppet anyone with her fungi?
Also does Miranda scale above Evelyn in power and hax? (Our site says no for whatever reason)

Luz VS Anne
Luz vs Akko VS Luz vs Anne

Super Mario Movie is out soon.

Luz vs Akko VS Luz vs Anne
I vote to Luz vs Akko "FRA".
For Marcy, it is clear that she could nuke the world of Water Margin with Calamity Form, killing Wu Yong in the process.
Maybe Calamity Trio Battle Royale is good but Marcy won't fight the other two in canon.

Good ol co thread notified me that DC seems to be getting hit hard eventually.

2-C Mxyzptlk sure is sth :V
Low 2-C Doctor Manhattan is stomped by SMT's Stephen. By the way, they are downgraded hard.

By the way, I feel that Water Margin physically strong characters are 9-C, but there are feats which are not calculated yet. Wu Song can physically scale to a tiger.

Now that the new RE4 remake is out what are the chances of Lord Saddler vs Mother Miranda happening?

Battle of outsiders who appear in villages while carrying diseases they consider as blessings and then turn everyone there into fanatic followers.
I rather interested on Krauser, Lady D, or Heisenberg MU tbh lel

Does Miranda just puppet anyone with her fungi?
Also does Miranda scale above Evelyn in power and hax? (Our site says no for whatever reason)
1.I don't think so. Both Caidou users and those infected by Mold like Ethan(who might be a special case) were able to rebel against her. Even then mind control is more of Eveline's things.
2.Imo she should due to better control and experience, but both Eveline and Rose were implied to have the potential to be >>>her

I guess saber vs anakin

_kKBHGPjY_gMnxiH_GK2feP9Csv_013-vRcseynl-fo.jpg
If only we can do this MU here....

Heart attack incarnate in body and flesh

Why they believe in raging demon being a soul killing move still.....thats been debunked as mistranslation on west part, japanese one has no mention of the soul being attacked, its just death and pain manip
Its both pain and death manip buddy, also no, it says you die by your sins and the more you got the more painful it is

Like where have you been when raging demon hax was revised lol
Likely forgot the thread and I do not bother to dig it up.

"The Raging Demon... Its power is unequaled... It is not my fist but your past sins that will kill you... The more evil your past doings, the more painful your death..."
(Akuma to M. Bison in Street Fighter Alpha 3)
I can see where the death and pain manipulation deescription comes from even without that thread I forgot.
Maybe one can dig the link and I will read myself to see if another CRT is needed to remove the death manipulation thing altogether. (If I shall spare extra time on that)
By just looking into the sentence, I see rather Akuma is warning M. Bison that he is going to pay for his past sins.

@Artorimachi_Meteoraft HPBD

Also it has nothing to do with punching hard either, it was never about physical dmg about
But what the game says and portrays is that it is a damage dealing move rather than an OHKO move or death hax move.

In multiple games.

Again, if I have really free time I may read that CRT that partly fixes the Raging Demon nature and see if another CRT is needed to fix the rest.

April 16 – Shigaraki VS Mahito
April 23 – Luz VS ???
May 7 – Ness VS ???
May 21 – Ant-Man VS Atom

Whenever Finished - Ultron VS Brainiac, Arceus VS Aslan, Oxide VS ???

Ash vs Yugi will replace Bill vs Discord for the G1 blog whenever that ep is due to come out.
Luz looses most of her matches (aside from maybe Iruma-Kun).
Arceus VS Aslan sounds fun because it means they'll have to bring up christian theology.

Heart attack incarnate in body and flesh

Likely forgot the thread and I do not bother to dig it up.

"The Raging Demon... Its power is unequaled... It is not my fist but your past sins that will kill you... The more evil your past doings, the more painful your death..."
(Akuma to M. Bison in Street Fighter Alpha 3)
I can see where the death and pain manipulation deescription comes from even without that thread I forgot.
Maybe one can dig the link and I will read myself to see if another CRT is needed to remove the death manipulation thing altogether. (If I shall spare extra time on that)
By just looking into the sentence, I see rather Akuma is warning M. Bison that he is going to pay for his past sins.
You know with who you are gonna deal with if you do a SF CRT

Also its not a warning, its him explaining how the technique works and why to remove the death manip anyway? On what basis

@Artorimachi_Meteoraft HPBD

But what the game says and portrays is that it is a damage dealing move rather than an OHKO move or death hax move.
Are you for real, gameplay it cant be a ohko move and the game itself states as such of it to be death hax
In multiple games.

Again, if I have really free time I may read that CRT that partly fixes the Raging Demon nature and see if another CRT is needed to fix the rest.
Such as what.....if you are basing it only on gameplay thats the worst argument to make

Are you for real, gameplay it cant be a ohko move and the game itself states as such of it to be death hax

Such as what.....if you are basing it only on gameplay thats the worst argument to make
I will pick some time to dig into (if I really have that spare time) the reasons currently put onto explaining the nature of Raging Demon and see if any extra steps are necessary.

If it is meant to be one hit kill off death hax it can totally be portrayed a such even as an in-game mechanics. But going too far at this moment seems off tracking (nor are we really taking specifically on any Street Fighter check at the moment).

G1 had a vote for whether Luz's opponent would be Anne or Akko.
Oh where

Atom vs Ant is all up to hax aint it? Any that may decide the match from anybody knowledge?
AFAIK both can shrink and grow to absurd degrees but one can phase through things so one is more likely to pull the "go into butt then expand" joke.

Back