• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now that the new RE4 remake is out what are the chances of Lord Saddler vs Mother Miranda happening?

Battle of outsiders who appear in villages while carrying diseases they consider as blessings and then turn everyone there into fanatic followers.
honestly i'd prefer Saddler vs Ruvik

Yoooooo, new Luffy MU just dropped

and of course people can't read and they're listing old episodes they think they're wrong or badly animated.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the opposite of this would actually happen for at least one of them? As in, an incorrect battle becomes correct. Gaara vs Toph would I think go to Toph stat equalized; she's both more skilled and more varied in her Earthbending compared to Gaara's sand arts.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the opposite of this would actually happen for at least one of them? As in, an incorrect battle becomes correct. Gaara vs Toph would I think go to Toph stat equalized; she's both more skilled and more varied in her Earthbending compared to Gaara's sand arts.
Does Gaara get the One-Tails?

bruh, is this even possible? what are the connections other than the obvious ones?
This actually gets more possible than a lot of other Kirito matchups.
Both are "ordinary humans getting a powerful online "world" avatars".

I would say only Shiroe (Log Horizon) and Maple (Bofuri) are better matchup choices against Kirito (SAO) aside from Neo (Matrix) if you actually watch the anime and study on who they truly are.
(All are ordinary humans getting powerful online game avatars - and SAO, Log Horizon and Bofuri all take places in real worlds where people play online games)

Last edited:
He could always just mind hax + wait till day.
Dio mind hax and asks the 3m+ souls to fight against each other until one remains.
Because stat equalised DIO can still fight Alucard physically. And time stop now plays a bigger role.

Paras soloes your favorite verse.
Abra solos your favorite verse.

Dio mind hax and asks the 3m+ souls to fight against each other until one remains.
Because stat equalised DIO can still fight Alucard physically. And time stop now plays a bigger role.
Alucard can resist mind hax while Dio can't. Also even if Dio completely outstats Dio would still have to destroy each soul 1 at a time, and no he can't hurt multiple at a time and stopping Alucard from properly reforming won't destroy extra souls just waist more time for Dio.

People are forgetting DIO is an arrogant bastard. They assume his just gonna spam time stop and speed bltiz Alucard throughout the figth, when he is more likey to monologue giving Alucard the opportunity to use hax.

People are forgetting DIO is an arrogant bastard. They assume his just gonna spam time stop and speed bltiz Alucard throughout the figth, when he is more likey to monologue giving Alucard the opportunity to use hax.
By Death Battle rules both will stop being talkative monologuing bastards and start throwing any hax and power and ability they could.

Back