• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I will pick some time to dig into (if I really have that spare time) the reasons currently put onto explaining the nature of Raging Demon and see if any extra steps are necessary.

If it is meant to be one hit kill off death hax it can totally be portrayed a such even as an in-game mechanics. But going too far at this moment seems off tracking (nor are we really taking specifically on any Street Fighter check at the moment).
Again, are you for real? You cant simply portray it in gameplay as such, if it was OHK it would need to be really nerfed to a degree so its not broken and you cant do that

If you really are asking of such, in SF4 raging demon as match ender gives no KO from announcer at all, implying it kills rather then KO the opponent

You have been in threads where it was said to you its death hax, now you pick up it is something you didnt knew about ever lol

dfte4f7-92c6b3b0-b65e-4236-84cb-d9033f04dde4.png
Red shrinking guy Vs Blue shrinking guy, truly the MU of all time.

I wonder if DB will mention some of the messed up yet creative applications of Size manipulation (outside up the butt jokes) aka the "stuff" Hank did in the Ultimate universe... ugh!

I get that he is able to halt a planet larger than Earth, but is he actually that fast?
yes, is not an outlier either because it is something that he does in such a mundane way to deliver food around various galaxies, Fantos could also move Erodius at MFTL+ speeds and the lower tier character can see a Rose that grow big enough to bump her head on the moon in second

yes, is not an outlier either because it is something that he does in such a mundane way to deliver food around various galaxies, Fantos could also move Erodius at MFTL+ speeds and the lower tier character can see a Rose that grow big enough to bump her head on the moon in second
Wasn't the part where Rose grows big enough to bump her head on the moon in a dream though?

April 16 – Shigaraki VS Mahito
April 23 – Luz VS ???
May 7 – Ness VS ???
May 21 – Ant-Man VS Atom

Whenever Finished - Ultron VS Brainiac, Arceus VS Aslan, Oxide VS ???

Ash vs Yugi will replace Bill vs Discord for the G1 blog whenever that ep is due to come out.
Question will all for one shiggy be used or is that outside help?

Either way Luz looses (unless you do wank her I guess)
Maybe Marcy VS Luz is fairer than Luz VS Anne. Connections?

Now that I think of it, I should make a video predicting who would win between all the revealed fighters.
Speaking on that here's mine

Easy Ws:
Cole and Discord

more likely Winner but some debate:
DragonBorn

Tossup:
Atom/Ant-man
Pretty much same as above

April 16 – Shigaraki VS Mahito
April 23 – Luz VS ???
May 7 – Ness VS ???
May 21 – Ant-Man VS Atom

Whenever Finished - Ultron VS Brainiac, Arceus VS Aslan, Oxide VS ???

Ash vs Yugi will replace Bill vs Discord for the G1 blog whenever that ep is due to come out.
Asking: Which verse is Oxide from?

Question will all for one shiggy be used or is that outside help?
Likely AFO Shigaraki is as usable as OFA full cowl whatever Deku is.

Brandon Yates is birthing Pink Diamond vs Omni Man, Megatron vs Vilgax, Isen vs Denki into being. Expect them be at Volume 6 soon.

Last edited:
Maybe Marcy VS Luz is fairer than Luz VS Anne. Connections?
First off I think Marcy would actually have a better time agienst Luz than Anne (at least in her base) due to her raw intelligence and her being a range fighter. Also I don't really like it thematically since Marcy as a character almost borders on being a subversion of the kind of character Luz is, almost but I still feel it kinda puts them to drastically different in a big picture sort of way.
Also Also if Marcy were to get a match she should be in her Darcy form and fight Ken from Digimon.

Also Also if Marcy were to get a match she should be in her Darcy form and fight Ken from Digimon.
I have heard another Darcy matchup. You can take a look at it (and it is more fair).
Also I don't really like it thematically since Marcy as a character almost borders on being a subversion of the kind of character Luz is, almost but I still feel it kinda puts them to drastically different in a big picture sort of way.
I feel that being a subversion is not disqualifying the overall connections.
Maybe Marcy Wu VS Wu Cheng'en has more decent connections.

Is there any major hax Neo has that Kirito doesn’t resist? I know he won’t be able to match him in AP
Edit: Never mind, by the sites stats Neo shit stomps ap wise, what a turn of events

Back