• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How you accidentally post something else without checking?

91f5i8.jpg
I mean, Discord canonically created Pony Life so…

You think Vegeta can kill Bill given he has history and layered narrative EE?

Like Bill's main weakness is his own ego and underestimating mortals and being erased (it takes a long time for him to regen and when he does he immediately gets BFR)

I hate to be that guy, but I don't think we should be asking the guy complicit in the coverup of a Smash grooming ring through 'muh 30 pages of evidence' that was never disclosed publicly for power scaling advice.
Just food for thought.
First off, what a weird thing to say dude, Alpharad and other creators have spoken out against stuff that happened in the smash scene back then, not to mention he wasn’t even involved.

Second, no one was saying we should be asking him for power scaling advice, you literally just made that up.

Next time, pick a content creator who is actually a shitty person, like Technicals who was complicit in his own brother distributing **** to minors in a server they both ran.

What a weird conclusion to jump to.

Back