• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSmashorVsReverseFlash.png
BAAAALD

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD

It probably ended up looking like shit but idc
THINK_THAWNE_THINK.png

"THINK, THAWNE, THINK!"
Why did you make me do this?! You're fighting so you can watch everyone around you die! Think, Mark! You'll outlast every fragile, insignificant being on this planet. You'll live to see this world crumble to dust and blow away! Everyone and everything you know will be gone! What will you have after 500 years?!

See how everyone would want to rewrite this speech with other lines to whatever you want.

E.g.
Why did you make me do this?! You're fighting Giorno so you can watch interest from every audience around you die! Think, Ren! You'll outlast every fragile, insignificant being on this Jojo verse. You'll live to see this franchise crumble to dust and blow away! Every hype and every fun you know will be gone! What will you have after 500 man hours of work done?!

See how everyone would want to rewrite this speech with other lines to whatever you want.

E.g.
Why did you make me do this?! You're fighting Giorno so you can watch interest from every audience around you die! Think, Ren! You'll outlast every fragile, insignificant being on this Jojo verse. You'll live to see this franchise crumble to dust and blow away! Every hype and every fun you know will be gone! What will you have after 500 man hours of work done?!
I don't get what your beef is with that MU

Might as well kill more time with analyses, what characters and franchises have been treated well and not well? Based on research, fight animation & representation.

Some are odd like Venom's brainlust (tho this is DEATH Battle I guess) and interestingly aside from research, Sonic fights are usually well animated.
Metal Gear has eaten better than every franchise in death battle

i guess the only mistake is whether you believe Raiden can cut Adatanium
I was gonna go with speed because modern DB Marvel street tier speeds are what they are but someone calced Raiden as sub-rela? Faster than I thought.

I'm not too familiar with Wolverine but I recall sth about True Adamantium which Raiden might not be able to cut but I forgot did Wolvie have that.

Any series with higher-dimensional stuff that can't merely be explained by slapping a number on it

Like for Fate it would be pretty easy since the moon cell directly states a dimensional number (8D), and the explanation of higher dimensions is pretty easy (Each dimension sees a lower one as fiction)

But thenlook at shit like Persona cosmology

E.g.
And you start to hate, like smashor does on the reverse flash vs black on that match between ren and giorno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back