• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, though I meme on the matchup, Goku Black vs Reverse-Flash is hardly the worst matchup ever.

By the way, I have heard Xehanort as a potential alternate matchup for Black/Zamasu. Stolen from Reddit:

le3kzj8nssh71.jpg

Unironically this might be better than Zamasu vs Goetia and Palpitine vs Xehanort. Anyways, I'm going to bed.

If WW can touch RF, then honestly Black win isn't unreasonable. Except peak RF is so OP Black can't even touch him.

Technically Zamasu was integral to Black and they are the same person, but technically Black can't summon him. Honest of god we give Zamasu to Black just cause peak RF is that OP lol

I'm also expecting Infinite Zamasu lose to RF as well if that happened.

Honestly, though I meme on the matchup, Goku Black vs Reverse-Flash is hardly the worst matchup ever.

By the way, I have heard Xehanort as a potential alternate matchup for Black/Zamasu. Stolen from Reddit:

le3kzj8nssh71.jpg

Unironically this might be better than Zamasu vs Goetia and Palpitine vs Xehanort. Anyways, I'm going to bed.
Eh Palpatine vs Xehanort is still better in my eyes.

Galaxia was Beerus Best option and nobody can convince me otherwise
Even better as this frees Hades out for facing Nekron or Yuyuko Saigyouji

Are there any undernight fans here, if so, what do you think of this matchup?

Looks nice on paper except what is the connection?
Can potentially be great for DC haters if this spells anything equivalent to a DC loss.

Just to ask: how can they be perceived by each other given the "non existent" physiology of the noodle man?

Last edited:
Looks nice on paper except what is the connection?
Can potentially be great for DC haters if this spells anything equivalent to a DC loss.

Just to ask: how can they be perceived by each other given the "non existent" physiology of the noodle man?
Op says the connections are:
Connections: both are humanoid creatures that we’re once originally human before changing into what they are now (Grundy a zombie and merkava a void) despite looking like complete monsters, they still have remnants of there humanity left and can even talk to others in conversation. Both have tangled with their universes strongest fighters. Also they are super hard to kill (Grundy being undead and Merkava being part of the in birth saga that have immortal beings)

they also said stalemate?

Last edited:
What are the connections between Hades and Zamasu?
Both gods who hate all mortals, viewing them as impure, evil and destructive creatures who make a mockery of the gods's work.

Both have also tried to kill all mortals and even fellow gods, while viewing their actions as righteous by virtue of being divine begins.

Both have also once take over control over someone's else body for archive their plans (Hades did possesses Shun, and i don't think i need to explain Goku Black).

Last edited:
Who would Onaga fight?
For how unlikely it is, Onaga could fight Algol.

Both are ancient kings that ruled the world and predated the current villains, and are regarded as exceptionally strong.
Surprised you didn’t mention Gargos, that’s who I immediately thought off

"Ancient, pre-dated gods"

Eh... Lordgenome called?

As for abominations that I can pull from the Xeno series (and thusly, my chart), the only one I can think of off the top of my head is Luxaar... but tbh no one likes him.

...Oh wait... Miang exists.

I really wanted to do an astolfo match but my options were

limited, to say the least
I can understand that. King isn't a bad choice. I haven't read NNT in a while and haven't watched Fate/Apocrypha in a minute, so I'm not sure where either character ranks even with VS wiki stats for them, so I'm not quite sure how the bout would go. Still, seems like a decent battle.

I can understand that. King isn't a bad choice. I haven't read NNT in a while and haven't watched Fate/Apocrypha in a minute, so I'm not sure where either character ranks even with VS wiki stats for them, so I'm not quite sure how the bout would go. Still, seems like a decent battle.
It's not that he doesn't have opponents, it's just that all his matchups suck major doodoo

My other options were Ferris Argyle, Venti, Wolfgang Schreiber, Link, Kurumi, Gowther, Crona, and Bridget.

All of those except for Link and Kurumi are "haha funny trap joke" which borders on outright insulting for people like Schreiber, Kurumi's only connection was "lol playful spirits", and while I do like Link vs Astolfo a lot, I've already written a Link Fight and I didn't want to retread old ground

and if you're not sure how the bout would go then read it C:<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back