• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have no real reason to. It's not like Gilgamesh where the tier 1 is just how strong he is and he was weakened by becoming a Servant. Artoria in stay night is literally herself in life, and she's only tier 6 even when strengthened by debatably the strongest master in the series.

Even 6-C Fate is kinda iffy, since it comes from a joke statement for a joke servant.

So, is Mario gonna get downgraded further? Like to tier 7? Cause that's what I'm hearing and seeing.
Wiz: Based on a standard tennis court's measurements, we can determine the blast of this fireball covered a radius of over two thousand feet. To reach this distance, the blast must have had an explosive yield of over 2.4 megatons.
Mario Tennis Mario IS Tier 7.

Wiz: This isn't even Mario's most impressive feat. At one point, he lifted an entire fortress and punted it through the air. (Ditto) Since this presentation makes the castle's size difficult to determine, we measured the entire interior based on maps from the game. By scaling these measurements to the castle's smaller avatar and conservatively assuming a limestone composition, we've determined the castle must weigh more than sixty one million tons. (Ditto) Given the distance it was kicked, Mario must have exerted a force of around three and a half megatons of TNT. Do you realize what this means? Mario's foot is two hundred and thirty-one times more powerful than the atomic bomb that dropped on Hiroshima.
Super Mario 3 Mario is also City Level.

Mario Party Mario scales to Waluigi who is Large Star level though.

And Paper Mario and Mario at Super Paper Mario... Also the Origami King... So RPG Mario is universe to multiverse level.

Wario’s Shake King feat is *****, DB should start using Super Mario Galaxy feats instead
Also, we may need to tap into multi solar system Drawcia instead of Large Planet Magolor

Behold Tier 7 or even Tier 6 Super Duper Sumos. All because one Death Battle crew raised the name to people's attention.

And just my opinion: Chris G, Gianni and NAL make good voices for the sumotori trio.

Last edited:
Hey, anyone know what font Death Battle uses in the analysis?

Specifically what the word Background is in this image:
unknown.png

Edit: The text in the box would be good to know, too.
The header font (in this case the "background" title) seems to be Headliner No. 45. Not sure about the fonts for the text box but it looks like it might come from a pre-installed font you see in many editing programs.

Who should be the next bleach character to fight after aizen
this is a total stomp (even Naruto fans will admit) but
Byakuya Kuchiki vs Neji Hyuga
both are elder "brothers" , who are considered Geniuses of their generation, both are from a noble clans, both are stoic and even brutal, both were about to cause death/beatdown of their "little sisters" , both fought the MC in the early arcs of their stories, both changed their views after said battles , both lost most of their relevance after said early arcs, both were sacrificed by their authors for the final "war arc" (but Byakuya's fangirls Haxxed Kubo ,so he survived)

i don't think Neji has anyone better than Byakuya, although i would rather see Byakuya vs Archer EMIYA ,for the animation potential (hundreds of millions blades vs unlimited blade works), and that fight is actually closer than the Neji one, but the connections are "stoic cool Soul/Spirit warriors with a lot of blades, who fight both from range and in close combat' which is not enough, as much as i would love it

this is a total stomp (even Naruto fans will admit) but
Byakuya Kuchiki vs Neji Hyuga
both are elder "brothers" , who are considered Geniuses of their generation, both are from a noble clans, both are stoic and even brutal, both were about to cause death/beatdown of their "little sisters" , both fought the MC in the early arcs of their stories, both changed their views after said battles , both lost most of their relevance after said early arcs, both were sacrificed by their authors for the final "war arc" (but Byakuya's fangirls Haxxed Kubo ,so he survived)

i don't think Neji has anyone better than Byakuya, although i would rather see Byakuya vs Archer EMIYA ,for the animation potential (hundreds of millions blades vs unlimited blade works), and that fight is actually closer than the Neji one, but the connections are "stoic cool Soul/Spirit warriors with a lot of blades, who fight both from range and in close combat' which is not enough, as much as i would love it
Nah no more Bleach vs Naruto MU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back