• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If thyve been fighting for several years the surely you have a scan of them tanking said weapon
just because you said it doesnt mean is true You need to give me proves that they didnt tank it that is called a burden of proof

also is it accepted than that is a valid argument. also you are acting like a character can only be X level if they tank it in screen

also this is a DB thread not a TF2

Talking with weekly is like talking to a brick wall except if the arguments of weekly get debunked he keep said it till the opponent accepts it and he acts like my arguments never happend

just because you said it doesnt mean is true You need to give me proves that they didnt tank it that is called a burden of proof

also is it accepted than that is a valid argument. also you are acting like a character can only be X level if they tank it in screen

also this is a DB thread not a TF2

Talking with weekly is like talking to a brick wall except if the arguments of weekly get debunked he keep said it till the opponent accepts it and he acts like my arguments never happend
I dont have to prove a negative my guy. Youre the one claiming they tanked it, you need to provide proof that they tanked it

Okay this is derailing the thread so i would explain it quickly

1.I alredy give my argument who is valid and accepted Just because it happened of screen doesnt mean is invalid
2. the explosions of the game are obviously smaller that real because if they were big as they show in cinematics that would be stupidly broken and would lag the games is far far far far better to uses the explosions showed by the cinematics because they are more reliable that is like downgrading sonic because in Gameplay he only has supersonic-hypersonic calcs

is obvious that you are gona strawman me, keep repeating the same argument with sligth variants till people starts giving you the reasons, both are forced to cut the discussion because is a derail

Last time weekly is a DB thread not a TF2 and just because i quit the discussion means that you won specially when i debunked all your arguments if you want to keep the discussion

1. do a TF2 Thread
2. talk to me in private

/slams chat with a nuke

Guys have we settled on them using composite Link or does anyone think they will use a singular version.

Edit: Btw, this will be a good chance to see if they think Link scales to Ganon or not since they said in a DBC they don't think some heroes scale to villains saying if they did a DB between heroes and villains of their respective franchise, the villains will win. They used the Belmonts vs Dracula as an example and had implied the same for Ganon vs Link. There is also implication they don't think Cloud scales to Sephiroth using this info and what they said in Sephiroth vs Vergil. But who knows, enough time may have passed that they changed their mind for Link and Cloud respectively.

Cool. Dosn't mean Pyro's feat didn't happen.

Also I don't care if they have a green name, DMCA is a calc group member. Calculations are literally his job.
I feel as if you are denying the idea that a blue name cannot directly refute a calculation despite a calculation member having already looked at it. Almost as if you are downplaying my and any other person's efforts despite the reasoning being sound which is a bit disrespectful.

Plus, the 9-A weapons (That we literally have at 9-A) can be survived by the mercs, so by our own logic our profiles are wrong.
You very well know why they aren't scaled to those weapons having participated in discussions about it, so I'd appreciate you provide better reasoning as to why they would scale to them or drop it.

Any further off-topic discussion will be deleted, so please take this to either my message wall where I'll allow you all to discuss it or a different thread.

Thank you!

unknown.png

I guess you can't be proven wrong if the conversation isn't allowed to continue, huh Weekly?
Any further off-topic discussion will be deleted, so please take this to either my message wall where I'll allow you all to discuss it or a different thread.

Thank you!
The conversation can continue, you aren't being silenced, just take it elsewhere like you've been asked to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back