• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
epd6w88t3dk61.png

Hey, guys. Which opponent of what matchups do you think could have been better individual to fight?

Like for example, Esdeath should have fought Satsuki or Cable, imo, should have Trunks.
Imo...
Hulk or Broly should've fought Asura.
Crona probably should've fought someone and not venom, maybe Ryuko.
Miles probably should've fought Izuku.
The mask could've fought beetlejuice.
Twilight maybe should've fought Tails, but looking how DB research Sonic, I would be pretty neutral here.

I think Gray should have fought Yuno
Cable could have had a good match against Trunks
Crona should have fought Nui Harime
If Asura had a chance, he could have fought Broly
Erza should fought Saber first
Spider-Gwen could have fought Joylene Cujo

Hey, guys. Which opponent of what matchups do you think could have been better individual to fight?

Like for example, Esdeath should have fought Satsuki or Cable, imo, should have Trunks.
eh tbh nah Cable vs Booster Gold was Good, Esdeath was Gray's Best opponent and was thematic
Honestly there are better matchups than esdeath for satsuki
Exactly
Imo...
Twilight maybe should've fought Tails, but looking how DB research Sonic, I would be pretty neutral here.
Broly should've fought Asura but his fight with was great so i can't complain
Venom was Crona most popular opponent and Ben and Chad weren't familiar with KLK but i would've gone with Ryuko
nah Deku has Gon
agree
i don't really care nor feels tails need to come back
I think Gray should have fought Yuno
Cable could have had a good match against Trunks
Crona should have fought Nui Harime
If Asura had a chance, he could have fought Broly
Erza should fought Saber first
Spider-Gwen could have fought Joylene Cujo
outside of Asta Yuno ain't heavily requested nor among Gray requested
look above
look above
Same but I'm Satisfied with Hulk
LOL NO
DB research at the time wouldn't Done Saber justice and if BB was a headache for them Fate would be another on steroids
agreed

Wait what- Tipper why did you mention Tails in that last response. The person you quoted didn't even mention them. Did you mean to say that to Oleggator. Also agreed, Tails doesn't need to come back. I am not interested in a rematch and I can't think of anyone else for Tails to fight that would be good.

Wait what- Tipper why did you mention Tails in that last response. The person you quoted didn't even mention them. Did you mean to say that to Oleggator. Also agreed, Tails doesn't need to come back. I am not interested in a rematch and I can't think of anyone else for Tails to fight that would be good.
Well, yes he quoted my message before writing about tails and other characters I mentioned.

Wait what. But I could have sworn he put it in response to EJthe24th. But I don't see anything he said he edited. But I couldn't have imagined it, I checked several times while typing that post out to make sure I was seeing this error. What. How. Why.

silentgodomega.exe has stopped working

Pretty much everyone above already said it, but i want to add some matches
Ghost Rider should've fought Spawn
Lobo should've fought Wolverine
And Genos should've fought anyone but Warmachine

eh tbh nah Cable vs Booster Gold was Good, Esdeath was Gray's Best opponent and was thematic
I know it's just that when I think of individuals who fight for the future and travelled to the past to do so, my two people I think about would be Cable and Trunks. In fact, Booster Gold was someone I didn't even know existed.

I know it was thematic and Esdeath was a good opponent for Gray but it could've been a good opportunity to introduce Black Clover.
outside of Asta Yuno ain't heavily requested nor among Gray requested
look above
look above
Same but I'm Satisfied with Hulk
LOL NO
DB research at the time wouldn't Done Saber justice and if BB was a headache for them Fate would be another on steroids
agreed
Look above
Look above
True
Of course, same
I forgot about how complex and head throbbing Fate can be with timelines.

Esdeath should have fought Raven Branwen

Raven should have fought Phoenix

Mewtwo should have fought Starkiller

Naruto should have fought Luffy

Mob should have fought Saiki

Hulk (2nd) should have fought Asura

Jake Long should have fought Juniper Lee...

Riptor should had fought Reptile.

Doomsday should had fought SCP-682.

Raven should had fought either Scarlet Witch or Jean Grey.

The Mask should had fought either Beetlejuice or Freakazoid.

She-Ra should had fought She-Hulk.

Crona should had fought Shiro.

Spider-Gwen should had fought Jolyne Cujoh.

Broly should had fought Asura.

Esdeath should have fought Raven Branwen

Raven should have fought Phoenix

Mewtwo should have fought Starkiller

Naruto should have fought Luffy

Mob should have fought Saiki

Hulk (2nd) should have fought Asura

Jake Long should have fought Juniper Lee...
Nope
Sure
HELL NO
Nope
NO
NO
Riptor should had fought Reptile.

Doomsday should had fought SCP-682.

Raven should had fought either Scarlet Witch or Jean Grey.

The Mask should had fought either Beetlejuice or Freakazoid.

She-Ra should had fought She-Hulk.

Crona should had fought Shiro.

Spider-Gwen should had fought Jolyne Cujoh.

Broly should had fought Asura.
S1 stuff
LOL NO Scp 682 is literally near impossible to bring on DB not to mention wasn't a hot request until recently
Agreed
**** NO
Blame fans
Already said my piece on both
Tbh honestly I thank God DB went with there decisions some times

Hey, guys. I have a game we can play. One of us says what our favorite matchup is and we figure out how it would start. Anyone interested?
King Ghidorah VS Deathwing (Godzilla VS Warcraft)

DownrightDecisiveAzurevasesponge-size_restricted.gif

The scene start on Azeroth where we see Deathwing emerging from the ground causing massive earthquakes and erupting vulcanoes, saying that he finally awaken after so many eons and how this world will at last burn (similar to the Cataclysm Cinematic Trailer).

But then he notice something that is ascending from the sky, cover by a violent lightning storm that was quickly forming, a few moments later King Ghidorah its revealed in all his glory (similar to the MonsterVerse version), with the clear intention to terraforming the planet.

Deathwing remark that this world it his to be destroyed and he will not tollerate any opposition, but King Ghidorah replies with an aggressive roar, seeing the latter will not back down Deathwing decide to rush and attack him, the same happen with King Ghidorah.

Last edited:
DownrightDecisiveAzurevasesponge-size_restricted.gif

The scene start on Azeroth where we see Deathwing emerging from the ground causing a massive earthquakes and awakening vulcanoes, saying that he finally awaken after so many eons and how this world will at last burn (similar to the Cataclysm Cinematic Trailer).

But then he notice something that is ascending from the sky, which its cover a violent storm that has formed quickly, a few moments later King Ghidorah its revealed in all his glory (similar to the MonsterVerse version), with the clear intention to terraforming the planet.

Deathwing remark that this world is his to be destroyed and he will not tollerate anyone opposition, but King Ghidorah replies with an aggressive scream, seeing how the latter will not back down Deathwing decide to rush and attack him, the same happen with King Ghidorah.
Holy that sounds awesome

Imo...
Honestly, I don't really like the matchup between Deku and Miles, because it wouldn't be as cool looking, in my opinion, because Deku's moveset mostly consists of punches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back