• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shizuka still liking the posts is like an unstoppable force facing the immovable object
unknown.png

This involves a DC herald, so that's doubtable.
It's not impossible considering we had good ones with Booster and Doomsday
Moon is going to get roughly the same stats they gave Galaxia, going up against Madoka, who can be argued as multiversal+, and has an answer for all Moon's hax and more.
IIRC the reachers didn't buy Multiversal Madoka but I have to check in the discord

Anyways lets Start off with the easier MU's that are pretty much a locked to Happened
kratos_vs_dante_i_death_battle__by_rayluishdx2_dem7xor-fullview.jpg

not much to be said,Legacy Mu,Rivarly,Both characters most popular MU,was a DBX
S9 the likeliest
dbbdgwj-17dfae9e-e7d1-4c45-96db-f38b3def15b1.jpg

Ben already stated he like this MU very much and was a DBX so...
S9 as well
maxresdefault.jpg

Ben and Crew prefer this then having Nolan murder Homelander easily
the only thing that could hammper it is whether Amazon will want them to do HL vs Omniman for promotion material
S9 or S10
raoh_vs_akuma_by_grandbull_dejjjxt-fullview.jpg

As stated the Research Team really like this idea and one of them is pushing it in another Server
Akuma 2nd Appearance being against Raoh is far better than Shao Khan
however Shao Khan vs Raoh is a popular pick so The Team better do a great job getting it over
S9 or S10
ueqruf0a1zf61.jpg

Another Mu the RT likes, both are due for DB and are each other most popular
can easily see it in S9

ddgeqcu-2a93d54b-91ec-4604-a6ba-144e22aef64f.jpg

Ben likes this MU for both i can see it down the line quite frankly
which season not sure
ddxnohx-82e8cf1e-adf8-4c29-b957-c6517728b8a4.png

The Team Shown to like it however after what happened with Wonder-Ra i can get one hesitation regarding the MU being good or bad
unsure when will it happened
7z9uu5g2vb371.jpg

This is a particular weird one
idk how ya can make this one entertaining but hey we'll see down the line
Unsure on if/when it'll happened

hit_vs_sakuya_by_connordiesel_decyoms-pre.jpg

Now lets get down to this MU
Connections for are just lol Time Powers
However Neither have much for MU,Dio has Alucard this season,and Sakuya other options such as Homura and Kurumi have others as well
for Homura...I-No has exploded as a popular pick for her recently and the team have became fans of GG as well
so if they see that MU that means Homura is off the borad for Sakuya
Kurumi also has Accelerator however the crew probably don't know who she is or she not known amongst casuals
So Hit is her best case for Representation
and given Hit is a popular DB characters he can carry the episode for good views
plus it has animation potential

and Music Potential

Season Status: unsure all we know Swan seems to like the MU and made a TN for it beyond that unknown whether its utterly certain and if the rest of them vibe with it as well

hit_vs_sakuya_by_connordiesel_decyoms-pre.jpg

Now lets get down to this MU
Connections for are just lol Time Powers
However Neither have much for MU,Dio has Alucard this season,and Sakuya other options such as Homura and Kurumi have others as well
for Homura...I-No has exploded as a popular pick for her recently and the team have became fans of GG as well
so if they see that MU that means Homura is off the borad for Sakuya
Kurumi also has Accelerator however the crew probably don't know who she is or she not known amongst casuals
So Hit is her best case for Representation
and given Hit is a popular DB characters he can carry the episode for good views
plus it has animation potential

and Music Potential

Season Status: unsure all we know Swan seems to like the MU and made a TN for it beyond that unknown whether its utterly certain and if the rest of them vibe with it as well

I kinda like and hate this match at the same time, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back