• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, someone needs to give a list of universal feats that Heralds scale to, as well as the full context of all of them, or this is just gonna keep ******* happening.
It's not gonna be easy except we scale them by their own respective feats without scaling them to superman due to how his PL varies based on the comic or the villain his facing.

***** jumps from teir 5 and 4 to teir 1 then moments later reverts back to 5 or struggles for teir 5 feats later on.

It's not gonna be easy except we scale them by their own respective feats without scaling them to superman due to how his PL varies based on the comic or the villain his facing.

***** jumps from teir 5 and 4 to teir 1 then moments later reverts back to 5 or struggles for teir 5 feats later on.
It's easier with Top tier GL and Speedsters to Reach Universal and above due to there power sources when they go past there limit

I revision should be done on shazam also. I feel he scales into teir 1 based on DOV story and darkseid war but this should be post flashpoint.
IIRC he was amped when he foguht the spectre and had some god power up when he beat Yuga Kahn in N52
Can I get link please?

Yeah...uhh...I still think it's weird May is that high.

IMG_20210626_000133.jpg

Totsugeki is too strong
I’m really sorry, dumb joke

I think the eventual madara vs aizen g1 blog will hurt me the worst to work on (come on guys, that episode is going to happen eventually and you know it)
We know
mostly because bleach power varies razonable from small country to universal so... yeah? oh also the bleach community gets really wacky after they put in any tier
yeah
Madara vs Aizen along with DioCard are gonna be this season shitstorm fights for the second half

DB matchups of Randy Savage vs Kool Aid Man, Bugs vs Mickey, Dio vs Alucard, Galactus vs Unicorn, etc.
Is it fake? Very likely but I still wanted to share this anyways
Macho man vs Kool Aid man is Episode 150
Bugs vs Mickey is something they want to do latter on
DioCard is this season Halloween Mu
GalaCron was also confirmed to happen down the line likely this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back