• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I saw this above and it's about time I let this out. Arceus vs Zeed should literally never happen. They literally have nothing in common EXCEPT being Gods and both are from Monster series with "Mon" at the end. This match was popular when the common consensus was that Zeed was the strongest Digimon as Arceus is the strongest Pokemon. Zeed has been power crept hard. This is to the point where his feats from the past and even the feats from the current Anime are literally so unimpressive for a Top Tier nowadays that you have to really give a concise reason as to why he shouldn't simply be a low tier Top Tier character. And before someone brings up Xros Wars manga. That Zeed really wasn't that strong, it just had super OP passive absorption hax and nothing more. Yggdrasil has better feats and scaling than Zeed and unlike Zeed, is still among the Top 10 strongest Digimon characters.

Simply put, this match only has the Pokemon vs Digimon rivalry going for it. And you know what makes this match even worse? The fact that if you want Arceus to fight a Digimon God, have him fight Yggdrasil. They literally have more in common than Arceus and Zeed and it would literally have the same result in terms of verdict. Yggdrasil is THE Digimon God as Arceus is THE Pokemon God. This is far better than Arceus vs Zeed where it is THE Pokemon God vs A Digimon God. The connection between Arceus vs Zeed can be used for literally any Digimon God. Arceus vs Zeed is just a classic rivalry battle that did not age well into the current climate as Arceus has better opponents within the same series.

Or we can just not use either and move on. But people want Arceus. If he's gonna fight a Digimon character, it should be Yggdrasil, end of story.

Rant over.

Okay, so I saw this above and it's about time I let this out. Arceus vs Zeed should literally never happen. They literally have nothing in common EXCEPT being Gods and both are from Monster series with "Mon" at the end. This match was popular when the common consensus was that Zeed was the strongest Digimon as Arceus is the strongest Pokemon. Zeed has been power crept hard. This is to the point where his feats from the past and even the feats from the current Anime are literally so unimpressive for a Top Tier nowadays that you have to really give a concise reason as to why he shouldn't simply be a low tier Top Tier character. And before someone brings up Xros Wars manga. That Zeed really wasn't that strong, it just had super OP passive absorption hax and nothing more. Yggdrasil has better feats and scaling than Zeed and unlike Zeed, is still among the Top 10 strongest Digimon characters.

Simply put, this match only has the Pokemon vs Digimon rivalry going for it. And you know what makes this match even worse? The fact that if you want Arceus to fight a Digimon God, have him fight Yggdrasil. They literally have more in common than Arceus and Zeed and it would literally have the same result in terms of verdict. Yggdrasil is THE Digimon God as Arceus is THE Pokemon God. This is far better than Arceus vs Zeed where it is THE Pokemon God vs A Digimon God. The connection between Arceus vs Zeed can be used for literally any Digimon God. Arceus vs Zeed is just a classic rivalry battle that did not age well into the current climate as Arceus has better opponents within the same series.

Or we can just not use either and move on. But people want Arceus. If he's gonna fight a Digimon character, it should be Yggdrasil, end of story.

Rant over.
I Agree Yggdrasil makes more sense, I was just listing off one that came to mind

really I think the only reason not to use Yggdrasil is that Zeed is generally more popular from my memory

Although with interested, what are the 10 strongest Digimon?
Not counting the Gods above the Digital World in Cyber Sleuth and excluding Mother Eater. I would have to say

1. Ogudomon X
  2. Jesmon GX (Jesmon GX after using OS Generics is likely stronger than Ogudomon X though)
  3. N.E.O
  4. VictoryGreymon and ZeedGarurumon
  5. Yggdrasil and Lucemon X
  6. Boltbautamon/Ogudomon/Lucemon Satan Mode/Alphamon Ouryuken
  7. Below this gets weird with the Chronicle X shit and a whole bunch of scaling with the X-Antibody Royal Knights, Cherubimon X, Ophanimon X, X-Antibody Demon Lords, etc. Not to mention the base Royal Knights and Demon Lords, Olympos XII, Susanoomon, Game characters, etc. The scale is constantly changing so it's hard to pinpoint. But it's safe to say Zeed won't really be in the top running as of right now (Especially as he is rarely used and when he is used, his feats aren't that impressive). Even the 6 above can be rearranged due to how much Digimon changes the scaling with each entry.

Not counting the Gods above the Digital World in Cyber Sleuth and excluding Mother Eater. I would have to say

1. Ogudomon X
  2. Jesmon GX (Jesmon GX after using OS Generics is likely stronger than Ogudomon X though)
  3. N.E.O
  4. VictoryGreymon and ZeedGarurumon
  5. Yggdrasil and Lucemon X
  6. Boltbautamon/Ogudomon/Lucemon Satan Mode/Alphamon Ouryuken
  7. Below this gets weird with the Chronicle X shit and a whole bunch of scaling with the X-Antibody Royal Knights, Cherubimon X, Ophanimon X, X-Antibody Demon Lords, etc. Not to mention the base Royal Knights and Demon Lords, Olympos XII, Susanoomon, Game characters, etc. The scale is constantly changing so it's hard to pinpoint. But it's safe to say Zeed won't really be in the top running as of right now. Even the 6 above can be rearranged due to how much Digimon changes the scaling with each entry.
Interesting, I have heard that Ogudomon is super ridiculous in pretty much everyway

Maybe a dumb question but where does Shoutmon At full power go (I have a friend who really likes Shoutmon)

Most Arceus matches hinges on having Arceus fight other Gods from popular series, nothing more.
image0.png

image1.png
image0.png
image1.png

I was gonna try narrowing it down to animal, creator gods, but yeah no, most of his matchups are just gods in general, some not even gods, though the latter might be because I used DBF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back