• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They teased beerus I'm pretty sure in the earlier half but didn't do him till the later half of the season, but in all fairness, i think it was due to circumstances with covid, so I dont know.
Sure Death Battle has 16 episodes for 2021 instead of 20 for 2020 as episodes are being produced by the end of 2020 (so all the wanks and downplays should be ready by 31/12/2020)
But IIRC it is also at the end of 2019 teasing 6 characters and have 4 appearing on first half (Miles Morales, Sindel, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Danny Phantom) and 2 on the second half (Beerus and Crona). So they may want to save Cloud vs Link rematch for episode 150, or just have the cursed cereal mascots battle royale or even Disney princess battle royale.

FF protag royale
Lightning is the canon strongest aint she?
Yeah. And she is happier dying to Shulk than winning in a FF protagonists battle royale. (This is a SVTFOE reference.)

Oh IIRC we have Roy Mustang, Ryu Hayabusa, Dark Pit, Sheev Palpatine and Vegito/Gogeta(?) being teased for Season 6 DBX. What do you expect to come out as DBX?

Who does Genshin have for marchups?
Em... Aether vs Gunvolt or Beck or Miriam?
Or... Aether vs the OG Link?

The time 7-A feat calculation exists for Attack on Titan, it gets show down.

Oh Pokémon Legends Arceus will be out in 2022. Who you expect Arceus to fight against? Say Amaterasu (Ōkami) - I know this is very clear cut but who else?

Last edited:
Sure Death Battle has 16 episodes for 2021 instead of 20 for 2020 as episodes are being produced by the end of 2020 (so all
Oh IIRC we have Roy Mustang, Ryu Hayabusa, Dark Pit, Sheev Palpatine and Vegito/Gogeta(?) being teased for Season 6 DBX. What do you expect to come out as DBX?
I'm pretty sure it's vegito vs gogeta, to me thats the only one that makes sense.
Yeah. And she is happier dying to Shulk than winning in a FF protagonists battle royale. (This is a SVTFOE reference.)
Also dumb question maybe, I haven't play lightnings game, whats the connections between her and shulk?

6274f98eb2be4a32d6a9bfaa596f7482.jpg

Thoughts on Gojo vs Makima?

So I just finished the Castlevania anime (Good news, Season 4 dosn't have a completely unnecessary sex scene) and I gotta say, Anime Trevor vs Joseph Joestar is a matchup I really want now.

Joseph speedblitzes to hell and back, but it's still a match I'd love to see on Death Battle.

not sure, maybe Zeedmillenniummon i guess

really I’m just ready for people to be pissed if Arceus loses and they use stuff like the meteor thing in the movie as evidence
What about Zeedmillenniummon wins because he is potentially far crazier than Star Butterfly?

That said, Star Butterfly is far weaker than what the public portraits. Yet she will still defeat Steven Universe due to time stop plus big spell GG (that self-imposed bans are never bans on Death Battle unless that matters not)

So I just finished the Castlevania anime (Good news, Season 4 dosn't have a completely unnecessary sex scene) and I gotta say, Anime Trevor vs Joseph Joestar is a matchup I really want now.

Joseph speedblitzes to hell and back, but it's still a match I'd love to see on Death Battle.
In Death Battle sense both are similar in speed. But Trevor just outmuscles.

Not bad, just see if anything else takes the queue.

The track for this fight "Stars of the Universe" by Therewolf Media on Spotify

A Death Battle Admin said the ending is a riff of the Steven Universe credits theme.

Given how the Werewolf Therewolf music plays out the victor's music at the end... people are worrying this would be "so mean to Steven".

Last edited:
What about Zeedmillenniummon wins because he is potentially far crazier than Star Butterfly?

That said, Star Butterfly is far weaker than what the public portraits. Yet she will still defeat Steven Universe due to time stop plus big spell GG (that self-imposed bans are never bans on Death Battle unless that matters not)

A Death Battle Admin said the ending is a riff of the Steven Universe credits theme.

Given how the Werewolf Therewolf music plays out the victor's music at the end... people are worrying this would be "so mean to Steven".
Tipper get ready to hand over your organs.

Tipper get ready to hand over your organs.
i ain't giving shit

i doubt it

Ok I listened to track so

to 0:35 Beggining is pretty peaceful as we seen and situation is started to tense up.
From 0:35 fight started
From 0:50 playing "We are crystal gems" tune meaning Steven started to fight back.
From 1:10 Star, started to preparing something, probably used some hax on Steven and probably already turned to mewbetry and/or started fighting seriously. Plus started played motive which usually would be heard at Svtfoe.
From 1:47 Steven probably turned into Pink Steven, almost prepared to kill but still holding, he don't want to turn monster but his instincts are taking lead.
2:05 Probably here Star actually begins to turn into mewbetry and playing more serious. Started to play something Svtfoe styled. Holding good advantage
2:30 Steven can't more hold back Star almost killing Steven, Steven was holding but it's too late, he's Godzilla now and fully using his anger.

End of music: Either it's plays something in style what we would hear at the beginning of Steven episodes or Star's end of episode at the season 3. Considering that at near end Steven turns into Godzilla, likely first.

To anyone above this post and below my last one:

Mind using spoiler tabs in spoiling? Or using private message function if you are unwilling to use a spoiler tab?

For those hearing a Star win... mind speaking in a spoiler tab what music is blended?

The opening and middle did have some mix of "Happily Ever After", "Love Like You" and "True Kinda Love"
The middle part seems to turn into a boss fight music in STVFOE.
The ending sounds like a little "Being Human".
... otherwise what Oleggator says.

Is Werewolf Therewolf anti-tesing us or... Is Dwarf Star level Steven Universe really winning over the possibly MFTL+" possibly "low extra-dimensional" likely "Universe level" Star Butterfly?

And yes something horrible happened at Death Battle Wiki a moment ago.
Say some trolls attacked a user, the user retaliated with a alleged death threat and insulting words. And the retaliator gets perma banned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back