• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well even if luthor would have power advantage Doom still is equal in magic to doctor strange, and they're considered Dr. Strange as pretty strong. + Lobo vs Ghost rider ended via hax rather than stats.
1. Ghost Rider wins via hax, a higher form giving in extra AP & durability AND travel speed (to stop Lobo from finding sufficient holy materials to forge a weapon to kill him) (Lobo still has a combat speed advantage)
2. Did Lex Luthor survive the Crisis whatever?
3. This (source citation requested)

Would have been cooler if Spawn came back to fight him instead, like thats one of the most wanted fights

But anyway Ghost Rider had some stats going for him to pull the win besides hax

Speed is the most important thing even if you got just hax for yourself, if you cant do your W card move, you are screwed

z38bpaiq20p61.jpg

From one point I sad for Mako because she's my favorite KLK character.
From other I just imagining Amy and Tails as ones who survived DB watching on Shadow and after his 2 deaths in previous DB matches:
T and A: "We thought you were dead"
S: "My death was, greatly exaggerated".
Now that I think about it, do you think the death battles are connected? Like in universe? Ryuko could probably be brought back somehow

But sometimes, some battles have a bit continuation.
For instance Goku vs Superman rematch.
Vegeta mentioning killing shadow.
Deadpool having access to alter previous DB matches.
Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro being referenced every time when there's 2D sprite battle.
Heck, there was even scene where Chuck and Segata stopped fighting for a while watching Ichigo flying from Naruto's attack.

But sometimes, some battles have a bit continuation.
For instance Goku vs Superman rematch.
Vegeta mentioning killing shadow.
Deadpool having access to alter previous DB matches.
Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro being referenced every time when there's 2D sprite battle.
Heck, there was even scene where Chuck and Segata stopped fighting for a while watching Ichigo flying from Naruto's attack.
wait... seriously in every sprite match there is a reference to chuck norris vs segata?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back